Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
The next day I went to beach directly from college and was waiting for seenu. He came after 1hr. he seems to be in a good mood too. We met and went to a lonely spot to chat. 

Seenu: are you serious about your mom?

Me: yes seenu I am dead serious about it.

Seenu: well then if you cooperate then I will take your mom and become your step father.

Me: thank you seenu that’s all I want from you.

Seenu: do you have a pic of your mom?

I showed seenu my mom’s pic and he immediately removed his cock out started shagging it. I thought he liked her very much. Later I too joined and started to suck his cock. 

Seenu: your mother is soo hot man, it’s like she wasn’t been fucked at all. I am sure that her pussy is still tight.

Me: you think so?

Seenu: ya for sure. Only difficult part is to meet her and talk to her. I can’t come to your town, she has to come to Vizag.

Me: ya, that’s a problem. But we will figure out a way right?

Seenu: absolutely man. I can wait to taste your mom’s boobs by the way they are not soo big you see. I like women with big boobs but don’t worry after I start my treatment on your mom all her sizes will increase.

This made me real hard. I always wanted a mom with big sizes and I think my dream is going to come true. After chatting for half an hour we left and seenu took my mom’s pic in his cell phone.

--

That night my brain was storming with ideas to trap my mother. Should I bring her to Vizag or take seenu to my home or should I tell her about my fantasy. I thought she would get angry if I told her directly. I couldn’t sleep at all. Then crazy thoughts came to me like my mom dancing for seenu, seenu torturing my mom before me, my mom begging seenu to fuck her more, seenu fucking my mom in public or in open place. So I called seenu and I wanted to meet him immediately. 

He told it’s not possible now and we shall meet tomorrow.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 06:55 PM