Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
Life continued boringly for a semester and I went home for holidays. 

My mom was very happy to see me. She told I became thin and wanted to come with me to Vizag again. I said it all ok and I am fine. I still couldn’t understand what the matter with mom was. After few days crazy thoughts were flying in my mind. I wanted to see her bra size, her panties. I secretly saw them. Her bra was 32 dd and panties were 34. I think that’s a good score of a 38 year old women. I was waiting for an opportunity to see her naked but was afraid to make a move. 

I went back to Vizag after a week.

--

A few weeks later I got a call from a stranger.

Stranger: hello is it sager?

Me: ya who asks?

Stranger: I was told that you can give a blowjob, will you meet me?

I was very angry with is words and hanged the phone. He never called again. I kept thinking of this man the whole night and wanted to try him out. So next day I called him.

Me: hi its sagar, you called me yesterday.
Stranger: oh you, I thought you would never call.
Me: ya me too. Ok what are your interests and your name.
Seenu: I am seenu and I am a top. I like being sucked and anal sex.
Me: ok, will you suck cock?
Seenu: no, I don’t like it. Will you meet me?
Me: oh fine. What is your age and what do you do?
Seenu: I am 25 and I work as supervisor at a paper mill in jagadamba Centre.
Me: ok whats your stats?
Seenu: I am 5.10 in height, 60 weight, slim and fair in colour.
Me: your cock size, width?
Seenu: I didn’t measure it but its long and fat. Don’t worry you will like it. A lot of people did. Now tell me will you meet me or not?
Me: ok I will meet you but where and when, you have a place?
Seenu: no place yar. We can use the public toilets, they are good, I took many people there.
Me: are they safe?
Seenu: ya they are safe. No one will disturb us and I have a lot of experience. Don’t worry, you just come to rtc complex.
Me: ok then when shall we meet?
Seenu: this Sunday evening 6pm ok?
Me:ok I will come.
Seenu: ok then I will see you at rtc complex, bye.

I thought this seenu fellow was a good partner and wanted to meet him. I was dying to meet a person with a big cock. So I was eagerly waiting for Sunday. I even studied some pages in internet on how to give a blowjob.

--
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 06:50 PM