Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Ramya gave me bath

A small update:

Ramya left to her house. I slept without knowing what’s happening around. Three successful, enjoyable fuck whole night made my body so weak that my body was alive but my mind was dead.

I felt someone was trying to wake me. I lifted my head with half yes opened, it was my sexy queen. But I was not interested in anything I just wanted to sleep. Again she was trying to wake me up. I was thinking why the hell she is waking me. Whole night I had fucked her like dog. What else she wanted? She shouted to wake up. I just opened my eyes little and saw the wall clock. It was 9:30AM. I was not in a mood to get up. Swear my body was totally tired. Whole night I was awake using all my energy to fuck my sweet ramya. But my sweetheart’s effort became more to wake me. Finally I had to loose to her and got up.

Sh : Preethu, get up dear its already 9:30. Get up and take bath. Will have breakfast. Then you sleep I wont trouble you
Me : (with half sleeping voice) Sweet heart please I want to sleep more.
Sh : (She kissed my forehead and told that she wont have breakfast if I wont get up) Preethu, if you wont come then I will also not have breakfast until you come.
Me : (Without interest I got up. I was naked still) I love you ramya. How come you are not sleeping? Come we both will sleep for sometime my love
Sh : Preethu, get up take bath and then you sleep.
Me : Ok my sweetheart. Now give me a hug.
Sh : no no. take bath then I will hug you and do whatever you say. Now get up dear

I got up and started towards toilet. I was naked. My dick was dangling. It was totally tired. I felt as if all the semen in my testicals was out and it was dried and empty. I went to toilet and came outside. It was so nice to walk naked throughout the house in front of a sexy lady. Then I went to bathroom. Brushed myself. Then came outside. Ramya was watching TV. I called her.

Me : Ramya……. Sweetheart
Sh : Yes preethu what happened
Me : Can you come and sit here until I take bath please?
Sh : Ok dear wait let me taket the chair and sit near the door.
Me : Come soon dear. Love you so much
Sh : (She came and sat near the door.) take bath soon my dear. I am very hungry.
Me : Ramya, can you give me bath today. I am feeling very tired.
Sh : Ohh god. What happened preethu? Are you not well?
Me : Nothing. I am feeling there is no strength in me.
Sh : mmmm. I know why. That’s ok no problem. Have breakfast and will give you milk have it. Again you will get strength
Me : (I smiled and waved my hand to come and give bath) now came and give bath to me ramya

She came near me and tucked her saree plates to her waist. I could see her hairy legs till her knee. She started giving bath. I was sitting and she was standing opposite to me. She started shampooing my hairs. I was slowly moving my hands over her bare legs. I was moving my hands till her thighs. I totally lifted her saree till her pussy. The pussy was hidden under the hairy bush. Wanted to put my fingers inside the heavenly hole. But don’t know why I was out of mood. But still just I was moving my hands over her thighs. She hit gently on my head and told

Sh : “Keep quiet naughty. You told you are tired and still you dint leave your naughty things. I know now if I allow you will start one more round. Naughty fellow.”

I realized that she didn’t had anymore shy with me now. She was totally open now with me. But I was not in a mood to fuck her again. She told me to stand. She poured water throughout my body and started applying soap. She put soap to my body and slowly sat down and started putting soap to my dick. She kept rubbing my dick with soap. Swear it was just dangling. Even though it was trying to erect, only 30% got erected. She kept doing it for few minutes. I just closed my eyes and didn’t say anything. I was thinking she might trying to erect my dick to get fucked again. Whatever even thought she wanted to bang me, it was not possible for me. I guess her she realized her effort was in vain. She started applying soap to my thighs and legs and made me turn other side and applied soap to my ass and put her hands inside the ass crack to clean my ass hole and stood slowly and applied soap to my back. After doing all this she started pouring water from top and washed it with the other hand. I was splasing water on her as she poured water to me. It was fun. I hugged her tightly and said “I love you Ramya. Please be with me always”. She just smiled with lots of love in her heart. “I too love you Preethu. I cannot leave you forever”. There was little emotion between us. Then slowly we both got parted. She took the towel and wipped my hairs. I was tickling her bare stomach. She was shouting “aaa aaauu hhhhhh stop it preethu, naughty fellow. If you do this again I wont speak to you”.

Finally I my sexy bath was finished. Ramya told she will arrange for breakfast in her house. I told I will join her after getting ready. She left to her house and I got ready and went to her house.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:33 PM