Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Sh : Preethu… what are you doing? You scared me stupid
Me : (Kept my head on her shoulder and kissed it softly) I love you sweetheart (hugged tighly holding her stomach)
Sh : Preethu, I have to go dear. Its time. I have to do pooja. Its already 5:30
Me : Hey ramya, what will happen if you wont do pooja for one day. Today is Sunday sweetheart. Come sleep for some more time. Please. See this (showed towards my dick) he had become so adamant. He is asking you heaven hole now.
Sh : now don’t want. You are going mad. Its not enough you did two times night? Now let me go dear. We have whole day today. I will be with you only.
Me : please sweetheart. See what have you done to my dick. You made me mad and now you are going? Please please please come na dear other wise…..
Sh : what will you do naughty?
Me : I will bang you here only. Please dear.
Sh : hey preethu speak slowly. What if the owner will listen? Then we both are in trouble. Now let me go dear please. It will be late for pooja

I didn’t leave her. Was holding her tightly. She was trying to free herself from me. She tried all her strength. But couldn’t. I turned her towards bed and pushed her on the bed and moved her slowly towards bed and made her bend on bed. She shouted whispering “POLI’ means naughty. She kept both her hands on the bed. I was still holding her from behind. As soon as she bent and kept her hands on bed, I could feel her big ass touching my dick. I really went mad. She was bending and standing. I moved slowly down and lifted her petticoat till her ass and put the petticoat on her back. I could see her pink panty. I licked her ass bums both the side. Rubbed my dick on the bums. Now it was out of my control. I wanted to fuck her. I removed the panty in hurry. She dint speak a word. Only think I could hear was her hard breathing sound. It was vigorous. It made me clear that her pussy also needed a fuck immediately. I put my dick inside her pussy. She shouted “aaaaaaaaaaaaaa” and then the fuck started. I fucked her almost one minute from behind like the dogs do. Was holding her boobs as they were shaking back and front when I was pushing my hardness inside her hole. I felt little difficult to fuck like this. And also I felt I am cumming and I could feel I was not getting any pleasure if I cum in this way. It was not a correct doggy style what I was fucking as it was not planned. So I decided to fuck her on bed. I made her sleep on the bed and climbed on her. She lifted her petticoat and made a way for me to fuck.

Sh : Preethu dear, finish it soon please. Its time now sweetheart
Me : ok ok. I will finish it soon dear. Just want to realease my tension inside your THULLU (a slang word for pussy in kannada)
Sh : Yours is very thick than uncle preethu. It pains sometimes when you do it.
Me : is it? So you are not getting pleasure?
Sh : I am gettign otherwise why should I agree for one more round my love?
Me : ok. Dear I want my dick to be always inside yours
Sh : ok ok now finish it fast. Release your liquid tension inside mine soon
Me : ya dear. I am trying to release it soon. But its telling to keep fucking for ever
Sh : preethu I love you so much. Now please release it. It already 6AM now. I have to take bath also dear
Me : don’t worry my sweetheart I wil also join you and give you bath.
Sh : ok then we both will take bath. It will be nice. Now please for god sake leak it fast otherwise I will remove yours and go
Me : ahhhh ahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Sh : What happened sweetheart?leaked?
Me : ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm released my tension inside your ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa THULLU
Sh : mmm sleep for two minutes on my chest dear. You will be tired. Then we both will go for bath
Me : ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (I have seen ladies, once we fuck them and we leak they make us to sleep for few seconds or few minutes so that we take rest. I don’t know how many had this experience, but swear on god I have had this experience with few ladies and girls who really loved me from heart. but this will not happen if they are with you only for sex and money. sorry this is just my assumption. dont take it to reality. but what i have experienced i have told.)
Sh : now get up sweetheart. Let go and take bath its time.
Me : ramya you go please. I am tired. I will sleep for somemore time (I was indeed tired to even to lift my head also. I just slept on her only.)
Sh : ok then you sleep preethu. I will take bath and do pooja and come

She got up and moved towards otherside. And while she was leaving the bed, I just turned towards her and held her hand.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:32 PM