Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
Hey friends! I am sagar, doing my final year b.tech in Vizag. I want to narrate my story about how I hooked up my mom to an online friend of mine and how their relation evolved. I added some content to the real life incidents that took place to make the story more Horney. So let’s get on to it….

4 YEARS AGO

I completed my intermediate with good percentage and now in a hunt for a good college to do my b.tech and my prime destination was Vizag because it had beautiful beaches and even more beautiful girls and aunties. By god’s grace I got admission in a good college in Vizag. My parents hesitated to send me that far but finally agreed with a lot persuasion. My mom wanted to come and stay with me in Vizag since she didn’t want to put me in a hostel or a room. I was wondering why my mom would want to leave her husband and come and stay with me. I couldn’t understand her intension. She made a big scene too for going with me to Vizag but finally she agreed to my father’s decision to put me in college hostel. I still can’t understand my mom’s motto.

My mom’s a 43 year old lady with good height and reasonable measurements. She had a lot of friends around my house and she does a job as a teacher in nearby school. I didn’t understand why she wanted to leave all of this and come with me to Vizag. My father thinks its mothers love towards a child but I suspect there is something more to that intension. My mom’s a social animal. She like to have new friends and attended a lot of parties and social events. 

Finally I joined college in Vizag and it was a complete new world. Girls, aunties everywhere. It was like heaven. But sadly my college had very strict rules and so did my hostel. We have to where formal dress, an id card, shoes etc. I hated all these rules and we were not supposed to talk to girls outside the classroom or else our id cards will be confiscated and we had to write an apology to get it back. Stupid college took the fun out of my life. The same story continued in hostel too. We were supposed to go out of hostel only 6 to 7 pm. If we are late they would call my parents and we can’t bunk the classes too as they would send a message to my parents. It’s like being in a jail in hell.

My roommates were good folks and gave a lot of English movies to watch. I liked the movies but my mind was on blue films, the hardcore stuff. I want to ask my roommates but I hesitated to ask. I spent most of my time in college watching and flirting sexy girls and waiting for my English class. Our English teacher was a goddess. Very beautiful and a perfect shape. In even skipped few of my classes to attend her classes. 

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 06:42 PM