Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Final Encounter of that day

We both slept together naked under same blanket. I guided her hand towards my dick. She was holding my dangling dick. It was sleeping like a loose thread and became small from 8inch black cobra to 2 inch black earthworm.

I was sleeping on her bare chest. I had kept one nipple in my mouth. Was sucking like a small kid. My hand was caressing her back from neck to ass and slowly moving inside ass crack and again from ass to neck. The soft hand on my dick which was strocking the dangling snake, was slowly stopping. And totally stopped. I guessed the sexy lady, my sweet sex queen ramya had slept. Yes she had slept. Even I was feeling tired. No more interested in doing anything other than closing my eyes and sleep. I closed my eyes recollecting the sensual, erotic love we both made. Don’t know how we both slept. We both were really tired with the heavy sex we both had. I had fucked her using all my strength. Now I don’t know what was going on the world.

I opened my eyes, I was till sleeping in the same position expect my left hand which was on sexy body was lying on my body. Realizing the sexy body is still there I just put my left hand. Nothing was there. Only plane surface. I was still closing my eyes. I just moved my hand here and there. Nothing was there. Was it a dream? Did I fucked that sexy pussy in my dream? Did I suck that sweet nipple in dream? Did those sexy soft hands which stroked my dick was dream? Was that sexy sweet lips and mouth which gave me load of sweet and hot saliva was dream? Within fraction of seconds I was thinking hell lot of thinks. I thought it was dream. But still I tried touching my body. It was naked. Then I thought the erotic sensual tremendous sex I had last night was not a dream. As I was sleeping turning towards the wall, I just lifted my head and turned towards back. What am I seeing? Waaaaaaaaw, the sexy queen, the erotic maharani, the kamasuthra kamini, my sweetheart, my love, ramya is turning behind showing her naked ass to me. I was wondering what she was doing. She was trying to wear the sexy pink bra. She had just put the bra and was trying to put on the hooks. Yes she was hooking her bra behind. Once she put the bra hook, I could hear the sound “tappp” very slowly. She had just wore the bra. Her blouse saree, petticoat was still on the ground. She bent down to lift the other clothes. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. As soon as she bent her ass bulged and the ass crack opened like a heaven door, as if it was inviting my dick to enter that heavenly juicy pussy. Was wondering what she will take. She took her panty. Lifted her right leg and put one part of the panty. I could see the black hairs like a bush. I couldn’t see anything more. As it was little dark, only because of the street lift I could see very little. And she lifted her left leg and put the other part of the panty. Now she was pulling it towards her ass. Yes she pulled it until it covered her ass crack. The panty line was like a “V” shape on her ass. Seeing all this my naughty dick was slowly rising as if a cobra wanted to come out of anthill. The hood of my dick wanted to come out. I realized the problem of my dick. I pulled the foreskin of my dick so that it can be free to erect and enjoy. She again bent to lift one more cloth. Her as was so big, as soon as she bent, I thought the panty will tear no. I really don’t know in what material these bra and panties are made, even though the elastic are so thin, it will not cut. I had read some where a puzzle “WHICH IS THE LIGHTEST MATERIAL WHICH HOLDS THE HEAVIEST MATERIAL?”. Does anyone knows the answer? Of course yes its none other than “BRA”. How true it is. Even though my ramya had heavy boobs, the sweet bra, the delicate bra was holding her heavy boobs. Those bra and panties are really lucky. They always stay with the juicy boobs and the smelly, sweet pussy. Sorry if I had bored with some philosophy. I just felt like saying it. She bent down to take her petticoat. She took the petticoat and wore it. And tied the waist thread. Now my dick raised totally. Then I realized that she was wearing the clothes to go to her house. I saw the time it was 5:30AM. It was her time to take bath and do pooja. But I wanted to do pooja to her heavenly pussy now seeing her sexy semi naked body.

Dear all when you see a lady fully naked you may feel like fucking her. But when you see a female with semi naked and that too with a bra and showing her sexy ass, any sanyasi also cannot control. Same thing happened to me. I got up immediately and went near her and stood behind. My dick was standing perpendicular to my body. Going up and down. It was exactly 90 degree to my body. I went behind her and hugged tightly. She shouted “aaauuuuuuchhhhh” and tired behind.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:32 PM