Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
I somehow took her hands away and made her stand naked showing her hot sexy body. (everyone cover your eyes and think of ramya and shwetha menon naked you will know how it will be). She started running towards bed. Her wide ass was juggling. She went and slept on bed. I slowly went on bed. And straight away climbed on her and was kneeling down sitting on her. This time I held my dick and put it inside her pussy. And started fucking her hard and hard. Now the sound become more and more.

Me : aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (breathing very hard)
Sh : ummmmmmmmmm ummmmmm ummm ummm ummm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (very softly breathing)
Me : ram mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm yaaaa
Sh : yaa………………… pre…….mmmmmm th……mmmmmmmmmmmm u…………………uuuuuuuuu uuuu uuuu
Me : are yo………..u mmmm aaaaa liking the way I am do……..ing
Sh : yes…………… pre……………,mmmmmmmmmm thu. Lo……………..ve you so…………..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmch

As I was fucking her, it was around 3 to 4 minutes I fucked her. I was about to cum now, as mydick was fully loaded I couldn’t control.

Me : rammyaaaaaaaaaa I willl leak now please make your legs tight
Sh : (she just kept her legs little close so that her pussy will be more tight and I will get more pleasure) okkk then fuck me fast
Me : (I was fucking very fast now. Suddenly I felt some rocket coming out of my dick. The rocket straight away entered her pussy) ummmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (a loud voice from my breathe)
Sh : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (I think my cum hit her very hardly she also shouted)
Me : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it was like I saw heaven
Sh : Saaakaa chinnnu. Samadhana aaaaaaaaithaaaaaaa (is it enogh sweetheart? Are you statisfied dear?)
Me : yes ramya I am satisfied as if I went to heaven and came back.
Sh : (she hugged me tightly and kissed my shoulder) preethu, I love you truly now. I am in love with you dear. Please don’t leave me
Me : sure ramya. You also please don’t leave me.
Sh : let us be like this only always. Forever. I willl give you all pleasure, care, love you want
Me : sure dear. Even I willl take care of you, love you truly.
Sh : but for society lets be like mother and son or brother and sister
Me : ya sure ramya. Its my promise. my head is spinning dear. I am feeling sleepy
Sh : ok dear sleep on my chest. Wait let me wear clothes
Me : no no let us sleep naked pls
Sh : ok dear. Sure. Anyways uncle will not coming tomorrow. So I can stay here only.
Me : ya correct you can get up here only and take bath and do pooja in the morning
Sh : mmmmm now sleep on my chest.
Me : sure dear (I kept my head on her chest and took one nipple in my mouth and slept like a kid)
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:32 PM