Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
She turned straight. I climbed on her. My dick was so hard that I felt that my skin will cut because of that hard. My dick started searching for the heaven again. I told ramya that I am not able to find the hole. She took her hand down and took my dick and guided it towards her sexy juicy hole. I just kept my dick on her pussy. Swear it went straight inside her pussy fully. She shouted “aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”.

Sh : aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Me : ramya is it paining dear?
Sh : no preethu. Its feeling so nice. You have thick dick.
Me : is it?how is uncles dear?
Sh : now please don’t speak about anything else. Just me and you
Me : ok ok. Are you feeling ok now?
Sh : yes dear. (she hugged me tightly)
Me : I am feeling I am in heaven. (started the action. I was just slowly pushing and pulling. I was fucking her slowly)
Sh : aaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhh sssssssssssssssss mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Me : fee….ling ni………ce ramyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sh : yeah pre………aaaaaa thu……… ummmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhh
Me : (I could see her boobs hanging as and when I was fucking her. Her whole body was shaking) raaa………mmmmm aaaaa yaaaaaa ummm umm ummmmhhhh
Sh : I……… laaaaa………….vvmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaa you………………..pree……………ummmmth………..uuu ahhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

We both started fucking like dogs. As I had already cummed, this time it was full control. I was conscious about all. And I was not in hurry to leak in her hole. I just controlled my senses. Whiel fuckign only we both were kissing and playing. I was licking her neck and she was giving me lot of saliva as if I was drinking water. I was tired, still I dint cum. I fucked her nearly 3mins continuously. But I controlled not to leak. But as I was fucking I felt I am about to cum. I stopped fucking her. The sound of the bed stopped. The breathe became calm. Her bangles were making hell lot of sound, suddenly that also stopped.

Me : ummm aaahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sh : ohhhh pre…………….thhhu……………………………. Ummmmmm aaaaaaaaahhhhhh
Me : ramya I am aaaaaabooooouuuuuuuuuttttttttt to leak.
Sh : ok put eve……………ryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg insi aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa de onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnly pre……..aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh thu……….
Me : no …………….. No. I want to………………….. Fu………………ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you whole night
Sh : mmmmmmm. Ok……….. Aaaaaaaa… can you stop for a while preeee….mmmm thu
Me : what happ……….nd de…….ar
Sh : toilet.
Me : ok ok.

Even I wanted to stop because of afraid that I may leak and again there wont be any mood.

Sweetheart got up and covered herself with the saree. Just rolled herself and went to toilet. I was sleping straight. I could see my dick standing straight as a flag pole. As I was watching it. I could see little bit of cum coming outside the dick and flowing down. I was getting little pleasure.

While my sexy had gone for toilet I could hear the toilet sound shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. She was peeing. Even I wanted to go for toilet. I went near the toilet door. Pushed it. she had locked. I knocked. After few seconds it opened. By the time she had finished. I didn’t allow her to go outside. I was standing there naked with my dick hard and standing very parallel to the ground. I just started peeing infront of her. She wanted to go outside. But I held her. After peeing I hugged her there only and tried removing her saree. I removed it now she was standing naked. She covered her boobs by crossing her hand (holding left hand on right shoulder and right hand on left shoulder) and covered her pussy by holding her legs together.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:31 PM