Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
We both started kissing each other. She was little passionate this time. She was giving me lot of saliva and her snake like tounge started going inside and searching everything in my mouth. Even I kept doing this. Her boobs were poking my chest. Slowly my dick was rising like anything. Took her right hand and guided towards my dick. She started holding it and slowly pulled the foreskin. It was as if I am going to heaven. I was caressing her bare back and slowly moved towards her ass. Put my fingers in her ass crack. Slowly as I was moving my finger, touched her ass hole. I kept pressing it, it was little dry. Somehow I managed to put my middle finger very little inside. She was mourning with pain

Sh : ummmmmmmm ummmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Me : ramya, is it paining?
Sh : ya please stop it preethu. It is paining.
Me : ok dear sorry. (I took that from her ass hole. But wanted to put the finger inside)
Sh : (she stopped mourning)
Me : (I took the hand towards my mouth and took some saliva and put the finger again on her ass hole and with that saliva I tried puttingmy finger inside ass hole. I could put my middle finger inside a little like two centimeters) ummmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sh : ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ammmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (very softly crying) preethu please take out its paining.
Me : you dint like it dear?
Sh : no please it pains a lot. Please I beg you
Me : (she was not interested in putting anything inside her ass) ok chinnu love you.
Sh : love you too preethu (again she started kissing my mouth).

I took her lips outside. Our mouth was full on saliva and her saliva smell was making me mad. My dick became harder now. It was ready to fuck her heavenly hole. Blanket was on both of us. I removed it and threw down the floor. I got up and removed my tshirt I was totally naked now. Nothing on me. Again slept. My love was sleeping turning towards me. I started kissing her neck, ears and brushing her hairs. She was started to kiss my neck and chest. Slowly I stared kissing her boobs, she was making slow mourning sounds “aahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhh”. I was playing with her stomach and navel. I slowly started towards her bushy hairs near pussy. I wanted to lick her pussy. I just spread her pussy to put my toungue. I could smell that toilet smell. Even though it was smelling I liked it and wanted to lick her pussy. She suddenly kept her hand there to avoid it. then I started to lick her legs. She had lot of hairs on her legs. As she didn’t go to parlour, no hairs were removed in her legs. I went towards her toes. Started licking them. She was mourning. She was holding my hairs and brushing. Slowly I came near her pussy wanted to lick. She again stopped it. I slowly moved towards her boobs and started licking. I went near her armpits. There were lot of hairs and her sweat smell was coming from her arm pit. She never applied deodorant. She had never shaved there I guess. But I just licked once again she stopped to lick there. Then moved down from her made her turn back. Now I started pressing her ass. Slowly moved my head on her ass and slept as if they were pillow. And I started biting it and kissing it and licking it. I slept on her fully now. Started holding her boobs which were under her now. She just pulled her ass upwards so that I can have better hold on her boobs.

Me : ramya are you liking it?
Sh : preethu, its really nice. I wanted to someone to love me truly than thinking only of sex
Me : what happened dear?
Sh : nothing willl tell you someother day. Now just continue whatever you are doing
Me : ok ok. My dick is hard. I want your pussy now.
Sh : mmmmm. Ok wait let met turn
Me : ok sweetheart (I slept on bed now)
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:31 PM