Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
I kept trying it gently. After few minutes she just turned and slept straight. I was in full conscious now. She just left the breathe “ummmmmm ufffffffffff”. Her bangles were making chilling sound with her breathe “gallll gallllllll gallll”. Then again it stopped. And she slept straight keep her left hand under her head and right hand covering her face.
Me : Ramya. Come close dear. I love you so much. Hug me and sleep no. I miss your love
Sh : (again no words, no reaction)
Me : I know I have done mistake. But truly I love you more than anyone I my life. Please hug me dear. I am feeling like crying (I was speaking in a very low voice. My mouth was dried. Voice was not proper. I was just speaking with my breathe)
Sh : (she turned towards me. Kept her left hand under her head and kept her right hand on my shoulders)
Me : ( I moved a little close so that she can hug me fully. I kept my hand on her shoulder and moved my left hand on her back and pulled her)
Sh : (she kept her face under my chest hugging tightly. I could hear a crying sound.) "ummffffff ummffffff ummmffffffff" (pulling her mucus inside the nose) "ummffffff ummffffff ummmffffffff"
Me : (I kept my fingers on her eyes. Tears were flowing from her eyes) chinnu I am sorry I made you cry. Forgive (I also started crying)
Sh : (she put her palm on my cheeks and slowly tried to wipe the tears and kept her palm on my mouth indicating not to cry)
Me : ramya. Please speak to me don’t cry
Sh : (still her bra, blouse were not hooked. She started crying little louder and while crying only) I love you preeeeethu………. Don’t leave me. I miss you so much. I love you so much…………….. (still crying)
Me : (I took her face and saw she was closing her eyes and still crying like a kid)
Sh : ummmmmmmmmm ummmmmmm ummmmmm
Me : don’t cry sweetheart. I am sorry. What to do I lost my control. I wanted to control myself. But all happed by itself
Sh : even I should have stopped not dear? Preethu, I love you so much. Please promise me one thing
Me : what is that dear? Ask me anything I will give
Sh : I don’t want anything. But please don’t tell whatever happened between us to anyone. Not even to your best friend. I beg you
Me : don’t you worry my love. You are my sacred heart. How can I tell this to anyone?
Sh : (hugged me still tightly like a kid) thanks preethu. I want to be like this forever. You take care of me so much. No one took me this much care after my mom
Me : ramya, I am happy that you told me you love me. (I was holding her shoulder and I was trying to remove her blouse. I was indicating her to remove it.)
Sh : (she didn’t respond to that) preethu, you liked it?
Me : what ramya?
Sh : what ever happened now? Did you like it dear?
Me : ramya, it was really awesome. I never expected that we both will do like this.
Sh : even me dear. I never wanted this to happen. I always thought we both are good friends, I want to be your mother and you my kid and me your kid and you are my mother
Me : yes ramya. Even I wanted to be like that. Don’t know why you started attracting me so much. I started loving you. But swear I never thought of you physically.
Sh : (while she was holding my shoulder, I took her hand and kept in on my bare ass. I was only in tshirt as I had removed my shorts while fucking her) we both should be like this always dear. Good understanding. And never let anyone no that we both did mistake like this
Me : (slowly I was trying to pull her hand and keep it on my dick. She responded positively and started rubbing it. it was still dangling as soon as she held my dick she started stroking I made a hissing sound purposefully) ssssssssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sh : sorry dear. Is it paining?
Me : no no just felt very nice. Ramya please do like that only dear please
Sh : you like it preethu?
Me : yes sweetheart. Its so nice. (I kept trying to remove her blouse but couldn’t finally I asked her only) ramya can you removed your blouse please if you don’t mind?
Sh : wait preethu (she moved her hand and turned straight and got up. She was sitting straight now. I could see her boobs hanging outside the bra. Bra was above her boos almost near her neck and blouse were spiltted to right and left. She removed the blouse and then took away the bra and threw on floor. her boobs were hanging without bra. in that street light falling from the window, those boobs were looking like glowing bulbs with a black point in the middle) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Me : (I was still sleeping and was watching her acts while sleeping only. Took my left and held her left boobs. And pulled her to sleep) ummmmmm I love you dear
Sh : (turned towards me and hugged) preethu please don’t tell anyone that we are like this dear please I am afraid.
Me : don’t you worry for anything. We both are lovers within us. But for others were are good friends, you like my mother and I am like your son. Swear lets maintain this.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:31 PM