Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
The second encounter

I saw ramya had slept turning herself towards the wall. She had not hooked her bra or blouse. I could see her ass from behind. all her saree scattered. Her hairs were scattered. It was making me mad now. Slowly I felt that my dick is standing. I just went on bed slept next to my queen. Took the blanket covered both of us in one blanket and hugged her tightly touching my naked dick with her naked sexy ass. I was kissing her bare back from her blouse. Slowly my dick was rising.

I held her right boob which was below. I could feel the nipple hard. I know that ramya was not satisified by just small fucking session. But what to do I am man, once cummed then difficult to fuck for few minutes. So I just hugged and was pressing her boobs. Slowly I moved my hands towards down. I tried removing her saree part which was tucked inside (in kannada its called NARIGE). Ramya was awake I could feel it by her hard breathing. But it was full of silent. She was sleeping the other side faced. We both were inside the blanket. Only thing I was able to see was her soft hairs. But I was feeling her sexy body. My dick was touching her ass. It was rising slowly and again sleeping. Since my dick had just cummed few minutes back, it had lost energy to stand stiff to fuck ramyas hole. But I was having a soft love feeling now. I kept pressing her boobs, navel and tried putting my hands inside the saree. And also I was caressing her legs, thighs and played with her bushy hairs. Was not knowing what to do. Slowly while I was playing with the bushy hairs, I could feel a well with full of watery. Slowly I moved one of my fingers inside. It went deep inside. Suddenly there was a hissing sound “sssssssssssssssssssss” from the other side. It was ramya who was mourning. Then I removed the finger and again I inserted. I started doing this for few minutes. But ramya didn’t do any sounds after that. I took one more finger and inserted inside again she hissed “sssssssssaaaaaaa”. I was enjoying this moments. Now I thought let me speak to her. But in this kind of time its very difficult to speak because the feelings, the situation will not allow anyone to make that we are awake but still, I thought I have to speak to her. Because I was not in a mood to fuck her, I was not in a mood of lust after cumming. I was in a mood of caring, loving and emotion. I opened my mouth now.

Me : Ramya………(with very very soft voice no sound only breath)
Sh : (no answer at all, no reaction also)
Me : Ramya…… Ramya………
Sh : (a very very low voice) mmm ( as simple word)
Me : Ramya…..
Sh : mmmmmmmmmm (now the voice was little bit louder and long)
Me : I love u dear.
Sh : (no answer at all, no reaction also)
Me : I love you so much. (I was slowly trying to pull her towards myside so that I can see her face)
Sh : (she dint turn)
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:30 PM