Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
I could feel something is coming near my dick I was wondering what was it. it was ramyas right hand. She took my dick in her hand pulled the foreskin back and put near to her bushy heavenly pussy hole. She removed the hand from my dick and put it again on my naked ass. Then again she pushed my ass towards her pussy telling me to put that thick snake inside the heavenly hole.

I just took my ass little back and even my cobra the snake the terrible dick also went back and pushed it forward. There was a shout from my queen, my sweetheart, my love “aaaaaakkkk”. Finally i fucked my neighbour, my sweetheart who was calling me son, my brother, my kid. And then she started breathing hard. I was in heaven now. I kept pushing and pulling inside the bushy heaven for 8 to 10 times. As I was stroking, fucking her she was breathing had and making sound “aaak aaaak aaak aaakaaaak”. I could feel some rocket if going to fly from my dick. Suddenly because of the tension I cummed. I kept the dick there for few minutes and slept on her chest. Suddenly the sound stopped and now I was breathing hard. I was feeling very bad that I cummed so soon. But what to do since it was tension, I cummed soon. Then I rolled down towards the other side. at one time i felt that i did something wrong. but i thought i shouldnt think all those now. we are good friends and she will understand.

Still ramya was sleeping as if nothing had happened. Her blouse were separated right and left. Her bra was on her neck. Her saree was lifted till stomach. Her legs were parted. Her had spreaded her legs and kept both the knees on the bed. It was really so nice see her like that. I was so tired. I felt like peeing. I got up and went to toilet without wearing shorts. My dick was dangling and I could still feel that my cum was still on the tip of my dick. And dropping on the floor as I walked. I knew that ramya was not satisfied. I went to toilet and went to kitchen drank water as I was tired and my mouth was dried and returned back to bed.

I saw ramya had slept turning herself towards the wall. She had not hooked her bra or blouse. I could see her ass from behind.all her saree scattered. Her hairs were scattered. It was making me mad now. Slowly I felt that my dick is standing. I just went on bed slept next to my queen. Took the blanket covered both of us in one blanket and hugged her tightly touching my naked dick with her naked sexy ass. I was kissing her bare back from her blouse. Slowly my dick was rising.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:30 PM