Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
I went outside. The door behind me closed. I turned towards the door and was feeling sad. But anyways I was so eager how my sexy ramya looks. I went and opened the door and didn’t close it. I went to toilet and went to bathroom brushed and washed my face and got fresh and changed myself to my normal night dress. I wore tshirt and shorts. But this time I made sure that I will wear underwear because I was afraid if I see her and if she looks sexy then my dick will become hard and it will be difficult to hide it. and I don’t want her to feel bad and go out of the house. I switched on the TV and slept on bed. Was changing the channel by channel. I was not interested in anything. But I just wanted my ramya to come. it was 9.45 still my sweetheart didn’t come. I was just roaming inside the house only biting my nails. I could hear ramyas house door opened. I again went and slept on the bed. I just her to call me when she comes. Slowly I could hear some footsteps coming near my door. There came my sexy beauty queen.
I was sleeping on the bed. There was a sexy sensual lady standing in front of me. I slowly got up from bed. Stood there stunning. It was mind blowing. It was really spell bounding.

Guys just close here eyes after reading this paragraph to imagine how she looked. I may not be able to write or narrate the whole sexy structure of her.

She had combed her hairs neatly. And tied the plot like normal Indian ladies do. Her blouse was fitting so perfect that her shoulders, her hands were looking amazing. Her boobs were so perfect. I just imagined how that sexy bra was holding her boobs. I could see the fancy bra very lightly though her blouse as the blouse was little semitransparent. I could see her blouse cleavage part fully covered not reveling anything. But her boobs were bulging such a way that it was protruding front. She wore saree little tightly so that I could see her structure very nice. The pallu was covering the blouse and the boobs. Her stomach and navel was visible. But she was wearing the saree almost close to navel. Her shape of hip was really sexy. And she had put her mangal sutra outside. Which was making her more sexy. In just few seconds, my body temperature went high. I was feeling as if I am in a fire bed. I slowly went near. Just went round her. I saw her from back. Neatly coverd back with blouse. The bra straps were visible clearly. Her sexy round ass was bulging so nicely wanted to grab them and bite them. I watched her nearly 5mins. I was really loosing control. There was no words from both of use. Only sound I was hearing was songs from MTV. I was only concentrating on the natural beauty in front of me. I was just watching the ramya Krishna and shwetha menon combination lady standing in front of me.

Sh : Preethu….. Preeethu what happened dear?
Me : Nothing dear. Oh my god. You look really amazing. I never expected that you look so stunning
Sh : are you happy dear?
Me : Ramya, really amazing. I don’t have any words to tell.
Sh : (she just walked around the house. Her ass was juggling) preethu do I really look good?
Me : no word my sweetheart. You look amazing.
Sh : mmmm. So you are happy right dear?
Me : yes yes yes.
Sh : (she sat on the bed) feeling very tired preethu. Full body ache.
Me : shall I give you some tablets ramya?
Sh : No no not required. If I sleep it will be alright. I kept working no so only I am feeling pain
Me : that’s why I tell you not to work so much.
Sh : mmmm. Yes you are right.
Me : ramya, everything is ok. But something is missing
Sh : what is that dear?
Me : ok do one thing close your eyes. And sit. And don’t open your eyes until I tell to open
Sh : ok sure dear I will sit here with my eyes closed

I went to my room and opened the cupboard and came back. And stood in front of her.

Me : Open your eyes sweetheart
Sh : ok. I will open wait (she opened her eyes and opened her mouth widely) Preethu, what is this dear?
Me : this is for you sweetheart.
Sh : when did you purchase this?
Me : remember that day we both went to bring vases and flowers?
Sh : yes when you came to house we went there to purchase few things
Me : after giving the bill I went again and got this for you. How is it.
Sh : its really good dear. But I am really feeling shy to take all this
Me : now forget everything. Wear these bangles soon and show me how you look
Sh : ok give I will wear. I love these bangales
Me : are you happy today dear?
Sh : I am so much happy my sweet preethu.
Me : ramya I want to lift you once. Its been many days I dint lift you
Sh : ok ok. Let me wear this bangales
Me : sure wear it soon

She wore the bangles I had got long back. She was so happy. I was ready to lift her. She wore the bangles and saw me and told she is ready. I told her to stand on bed. So that I can hold her perfectly from her ass. She stood stretching her hands parallel. I just stood infront of her. Her naked stomach was exactly near my face. I just hugged her ass and while lifting I kissed the stomach. My dick became hard. I was holding her tightly for 1min. she was heavy. I couldn’t hold her long. I just left her down touching her whole body and slowly touching her boobs from my mouth. We both started breathing so hardly. And kept laughing and I sat on the ground and she sat on the bed. After many days I had lifted her. I guess she had put on weight
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:29 PM