Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
Good to hear from you again!! I loved this line.....She combed her silken hair into a shimmering waterfall of darkness that resembled the starry night sky and tied it loosely into a pony tail, showing off her naked back completely. You write beautifully.

Looks like you're giving Kamna a new "direction", now that the super slutty Seema is back in the scene with her broad minded hubby!! Wonder if even he (Rajesh) manages to do Kamna while Vinod continues to be the idiotic hubby. I like Kamna's thoughts about how Seema makes money.....like another form of prostitution.....but her eternally unsatisfied desires are going there anyway!!

However, Vinod doesn't seem to be having a lot of erotic activity lately....hey, if the women are dripping all over and entertaining any which guy, how about some more fun for Vinod? Yup, by now, for me, Kamna's long wait and desire for her hubby has simply vanished. Let them both continue with other adventures while keeping up the pretense...

ajaniv-

Thanks Sometimes when I'm really inspired the words flow out beautifully and its a pleasure to write. It'll be a furious race to type the words as fast as possible to not lose the state of mind. Unfortunately something or someone will disturb me and it'll be difficult to regain the inspiration. Anyway, glad you like the new direction of the story, I already have many updates ready to go and it will involve Rajesh and Seema's interaction with Vinod and Kamna.

I've seen many insta and snap sluts teasing viewers and followers in return for donations and thought of letting Kamna dabble in it too. If anyone has some nice scenarios please PM me, I would love to have more inspiration
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:22 PM