Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
We both had dinner. I washed her mouth. And I washed my mouth. She dint wash my mouth  . but that’s ok. We both got up and went outside. It was cool weather. Cool breeze was blowing in the environment. It was so nice. I wanted to hug aunty in Titanic way and kiss her cheeks. But it was outside. In front of the house there was road, so afraid if anyone can see. So controlled myself.

Ramya was keeping her both hands on corridor wall, bendig little. Her as not fully bent. But the secene was so sexy. I just stood next to her and slowly kept my hand on hers. She saw me and smiled. I could feel that she was feeling that someone is caring for her. Really the way she was seeing me was making me like as if we both are lovers.

Sh : Preethu….
Me : Ya ramya
Sh : see how life changed no?
Me : why are you telling this dear?
Sh : see few months back before you came, I was just normal poor lady who had nothing
Me : ya ramya. To tell you frankly when I came to house, I was very afraid how my neighbours will be how will I be alone.
Sh : You know when you and your parents came. I was so happy that your parents will stay here
Me : why dear?
Sh : I was thinking if your parents stay I will have company. I can speak to your mom and share all my feelings
Me : ramya really ladies need a good company. But uncle is so good na dear you can share with him na?
Sh : (she removed her hand from my hand and kept her hand on me and pressed tightly). Preethu I have told his and his family story. I don’t want to think about that and don’t want to spoil my mood.
Me : I am sorry dear.
Sh : but anyways I got you more than anyone. To tell you frankly my friend also didn’t share so much of my feelings. Now I feel that its good that your parents didn’t stay here
Me : so you think I am here only for you sorrows and feelings (I just made my face as if I am uspet)
Sh : hey preethu, forgive me. I didn’t mean it dear
Me : hey chinnnu, I was just kidding and pulling your leg. Come will go inside its becoming cold and I am feeling so cold dear
Sh : ya ya come will go inside

We both went inside. It was already 9PM. I sat on the sofa. She sat on the tailoring seat. I was now upset. I didn’t want her to sit and work now.

Me : Ramya, are you working now again?
Sh : preethu, I thought I will finish 10shirts today
Me : (I was upset but didn’t want to show this to her) ok then you work. I will go and sleep.
Sh : hey preethu, are you upset?
Me : no no why should I be upset?
Sh : ok then I will finish one more shirt.
Me : ok you continue. But atleast can you wear that saree and show me dear? I will see your super beauty and go and sleep and kiss you in dreams?
Sh : ohhh preethu sorry sorry I forgot. I had promised I will wear that saree for you.
Me : ya ramya you will forget everything now. Only work is important now for you.
Sh : preethu, please forgive me dear. Please, pleaseeeeeeeee
Me : ok ok then wear that saree and show.
Sh : ok sure wait let me get that saree.(she went to room and got the saree.)
Me : ok I will be here only. Wear it na dear. Let me also see and learn how to wear saree
Sh : mmmm. No way preethu. You go outside I will wear it and then will show you. No you go out and stand
Me : please ramya. I wont do anything. Just sit like a kid and see how you wear saree.
Sh : mmmmm. Don’t want. You just be outside for 10mins I will get ready
Me : hey wait ramya. You forgot one thing
Sh : what is that preethu?
Me : Your inners dear. Its in my house. Wait I will get it soon
Sh : oh yes. Correct. Ok come soon
Me : (went quickly got the inners pink one and rushed to ramya house) here it is dear
Sh : mmmm. Now you go outside preethu.
Me : please chinnu, please you are my sweet kid no. I will just sit like a kid
Sh : don’t want dear. You are also like mey sweet kid no? then please go dear
Me : ok ramya. Do one thing. I will be watching tv in my house. Get read no hurries. I will be waiting for you
Sh : ok ok good idea.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:29 PM