Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Even though she covered herself, her beauty and lush body was enough to draw the gazes of all the passer-by. Her pale golden skin became rosy as she slowly walked to the shop at the end of the street, no matter how slow she walked, she couldn’t stop her luscious ass from jiggling and her full breasts from bouncing enticingly. To the men it was a fantastic sight, she looked sexy in the translucent saree and sleeveless blouse, yet the way she covered her upper body showed that she was a conservative woman. Kamna felt the gazes on her clearly as if they were actually touching her, the marble like skin exposed here and there turned pink as no part of her was left untouched by their eyes. Finally, she reached the shop which was thankfully nearly empty because of the timing, a couple of housewives like herself did some shopping, while the young salesgirls went about their work. The man behind the counter and the male employees paused their work and looked at her entrance intently. The man smiled widely “Welcome madam”

Kamna looked at the leering man with a slight smile, she wasn’t surprised when his eyes barely looked at her face for a second before roaming all over her body. A wave of lust filled her body even as she felt uncomfortable because of his penetrative gaze, she quickly went into the aisles wanting to get away from the rapacious eyes. As she became absorbed in putting the items into the basket, she soon forgot about her body as she indulged herself in the mundane task. After some time, she heard a familiar laugh and leaned behind the aisle to check on the source. Kamna was shocked to see her young friend Seema giggling and flirting with a couple of men, who were obviously workers of the shop. Kamna watched with a tinge of envy as the young woman, who still had the body of a teenager, except for the larger, yet perky tits, touched a man’s chest with a giggle. Seema was wearing a short grey kurta in her customary sexy fashion, the fabric was almost completely transparent, showing her radiant golden skin underneath. Though it was racy by itself, what made her outfit scandalous was the bright red bra fully visible in the sheer kurta and the dangerously tight matching red leggings that showcased her slim long legs.

Seema didn’t seem to mind the men’s openly hungry looks as she directed on man to pick something from high up the aisle while the other man stood very close behind her while carrying her basket. Kamna watched with fascination as Seema stepped forward and pointed at a bright yellow product high up the aisle. In doing so, she pressed her breasts on the man in the front’s thighs making him nearly fall from the short ladder he was standing on. Seema gasped in shock and wrapped her arms around his thighs tightly, rubbing her body on him “Careful”

The man behind, who was the person who had greeted Kamna from behind the counter, moved forward and grabbed Seema’s waist, his hands grabbed the triangle of naked flesh at the sides, courtesy of the high slit in her kurta. Kamna watched with wide eyes as the man ground his tenting cock in Seema’s firm ass, while acting as if he was helping her “Madam, please, he will be alright, but I can't bear if you get hurt”

Seema released the other man and turned to give a scorching smile “You are too considerate”

Unable to watch the blatant groping, Kamna said loudly “Seema”

Seema looked at Kamna and a wide smile bloomed on her beautiful face “Kamna! It’s great to see you again”

The two men watched in surprise as Seema slipped out from between them and ran the short distance to eagerly hug Kamna. Their surprise turned into open lust at the sight of the two exquisite women embraced each other tightly, their mouths watered as Seema’s firm perky breasts crushed the much bigger and softer ones on Kamna. Their dicks sprung into full hardness when the boobs smashed and slid over the other creating an erotic sight. Finally Seema shocked everyone by kissing Kamna’s juicy red lips, laying a loud smack “Oh I’ve missed you”

Kamna’s body which had just started to cool down, immediately burned with raging fire, the feel of the younger woman’s body rubbing and sliding on her made her pussy drip, not to mention the hard kiss. But Seema ignored the shock “I’ve been bored these past weeks, thank god you came back”

She chattered endlessly, pulling Kamna out of her shock with her enthusiasm, finally she said “Come to my home, Kamna, you’d promised to come”

Kamna nodded with a smile “Sure”

She too had longed for a dear friend with whom she can finally speak freely, Seema was a woman made from the same cloth. With her agreement, Seema finished her shopping quickly disappointing the men, the man went to the counter to bill the items “Seema madam, you are leaving so soon this time”

Seema smiled flirtatiously “Sorry dear, but I promise I’ll spend more time the next time”

The man leered back “I’ll be waiting eagerly, by the way I applied the discount for your friend as well”

Seema thanked him on behalf of Kamna “You are such a darling”

The other man volunteered “Madam, let me carry the things to your home”

The two women walked freely as the man carried the heavy bags, Seema’s house was nearby so they reached it in no time. Kamna looked around the tastefully decorated house, though the building was old, the interiors were modern and trendy. It made her sigh wistfully, she too wanted to live in such a beautiful home, but unlike her husband, Seema’s earned many times more. Kamna sat on the plush sofa while Seema directed the man to place shopping bags in the kitchen. She offered the man a tip, but he refused “No need madam, just helping you is enough”

Seema gave him a happy sigh “You are a kind man, if you don’t mind can you do me a favour?”

The man brightened “Of course madam, I will do anything for you”

Seema smiled “It’s a small help, but I will be grateful, I just need you to give my clothes to the laundry shop for dry cleaning”

The man beamed “No problem madam”

Seema went inside and brought a big heap of her clothes, she dropped it on the floor and started sorting them out. Both Kamna and the man watched as Seema put the flimsy leggings, jeans, tiny shorts, capris to one side, she then divided the tops of many varieties to another and finally the bright, expensive little bits of lingerie to the last. The two watched the tiny pieces of lace with surprise, thongs, G-strings, lace bras, peek-a-boos and many more presented themselves. The man’s cock was already hard and tented lewdly, he licked his lips as he watched the used thongs and G-strings which gave a heady aroma. Seema didn’t seem to mind displaying her lingerie in public, instead she carefully put them in separate bags and gave it to the eager man “Here, just tell the launderer my name and he will wash it perfectly”

The man nodded continuously, his gaze fixed on a tiny bright pink thong whose gusset shined under the light. Clearly it contained Seema’s delightful aroma mixed with her juices. He wanted to leave as soon as possible and lick the thong clean before relieving himself in it. But Seema had yet another shock in her bag of tricks, just as the man was about to leave she said “Stop, I forgot to add one more dress”

She went to her bedroom and came out after a few minutes wearing a thin silk robe that was nearly untied, her long creamy legs were fully visible as well as the lacy thong she was wearing. The man’s eyes goggled as he watched the erotic beauty, nearly naked right in front of him. With a teasing smile, she placed the grey top and the legging she had been wearing in the bag. The man watched with an open mouth at her lithe body, which was showcased in the silk robe that hugged her every curves, not to mention the two prominent nipples that seemed to tear the silk apart with its diamond-like hardness. As Kamna shook her head in disbelief, the main part came, Seema gave a languid smile and turned around, she opened the robe slightly and pulled her thong down, shimmying her ass in the man’s face. Everyone watched the wet red thong fall onto the floor with a dull plop, Seema tied the robe once again and took the dripping thong before placing it on top of the pile, almost in the man’s face.

His nostrils flared as the fresh scent of her heavenly pussy wafted inside the room, he breathed in deeply wanting to gather as much as he could. His tongue slipped out automatically wanting to taste the dripping juices and lick it clean, but Seema said “Well, that’s all for now. Thank you for doing me this favour, I feel bad about giving you my soiled clothes, hope you don’t mind”

The man shook his head and squawked “Ah, no madam, this is great”

She sent him out with a satisfied smile and came back to sit next to a thoroughly shocked Kamna, who said “You are incorrigible”

Seema shrugged “It’s fun”

Kamna said “You do know that he will lick it clean, before jerking off with it, right?”

Seema nodded “Yeah, I know, he isn’t the first, nor the last, frankly it makes me horny, knowing that the fresh clean thong must have been well ‘starched’ by the launderer and other men. You know I can't wash them normally, these things have to be dry cleaned and I also love to feel the thong digging inside my pussy, knowing that it had been wound around many jerking cocks. It just extra spice in my life, not to mention the heavy discount the laundry shop gives when I give them freshly used underwear”

Exasperated, Kamna could only shake her head, though she couldn’t deny the kinkiness of wearing a thong that was thoroughly dipped in a stranger’s cum. Trying to ignore her freshly dripping pussy, she diverted the topic to more mundane things, thankfully Seema cooperated and so they passed the time chatting happily. Seema, who looked ravishing in the thin silk robe, exclaimed “I am so happy to see you, it is so difficult to find new friends and I already know we are destined to be besties. In fact Rajesh, my husband, wanted to meet you as well”

Kamna sipped the glass of fresh juice Seema had offered earlier “Oh, why?”

Seema winked naughtily “I may have spoken about your beauty too much, now he wants to see for himself”

Kamna blushed “I know I’m good looking, but surely you must have exaggerated too much”

Seema moved closer, making her robe split open, revealing her fragrant cleavage drawing Kamna eyes to the delicious tits “Don’t be modest, you are one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen, you make me so jealous”

Kamna felt giddy at the sincere compliment “You are beautiful yourself, in fact I envy your slim body and firm tits”

Seema shook her head “What are you saying? Rajesh thinks I’m too skinny, he wants me to put on some weight, especially my tits. If he sees you then he will divorce me immediately and move in with you”

Kamna sighed “I am fat”

Seema glared playfully “You call this fat? If yes, then I too want to be fat like you, oh my god, your breasts are so full, round and juicy. Can I touch them once? I’ve always wanted to see how they feel like”

Kamna shrugged “Sure go ahead”

Seema licked her lips and gave a villainous smile, making both of them laugh at the silliness, but the situation got serious when Seema gently placed her hands on Kamna’s big tits. The sleeveless, low cut blouse made it much easier to touch the warm silken skin, especially the deep cleavage. Like a bunch of ants facing a flood, Kamna’s control was blasted away by the surge of pleasure as Seema caressed her tits expertly. Kamna moaned erotically at the pure bliss, she had been aching for such pleasure for a long time and being a woman herself, Seema seemed to know the best way to bring her so quickly to an orgasm. Seeing Kamna’s beautiful face lean back, especially her warm limpid closed and her juicy red lips parted with moans of pleasure, Seema couldn’t help herself, she closed the short distance and gently kissed the other woman’s honeyed lips.

In spite of the renewed wave of pleasure, Kamna was surprised by the kiss, she opened her half-lidded eyes “Seema?”

Seema blushed guiltily “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself, you were so enthralling”

Seeing the usually upbeat young woman filled with guilt, Kamna smiled gently “Don’t worry, I was just surprised, I didn’t know you swung this way”

Relieved that her friend wasn’t angry at the transgression, Seema said “There is no harm in telling you, actually my first sexual encounter was with my college senior. I was just a fresher entering the college for the first time and my senior ruled the hostel with an iron fist. It was only later did I know that my senior was a lesbian, but I don’t mind it. She has surely helped me a lot, shielding me from ragging, getting me home cooked food, letting me room with her and even taught me the subjects. Of course, she also seduced me and took my virginity, senior was a brilliant athlete and had a lithe, powerful body. She really loved to bring me to the empty grounds in the mornings while she trained hard. I too loved to watch senior’s exercise in her sport bra and tiny shorts, she looked powerful, yet sexy. Not to mention the fresh sweat dripping all over her body, making the already small clothes stick to her like second skin”

“As soon as she finished, she would pounce on poor me, studying, and have hot sex right there in the benches. The cool morning air felt divine on our sweaty naked body as we ground our pussies together, senior loved it when I licked the fresh sweat from her armpits and pussy, she would grunt like a fucking pig and squirt all over my face. We would then run naked to the bathroom and continue our frolics under the shower. It was one of the most beautiful phases of my life”

Seema’s lurid reminiscence only made the fire within Kamna burned brighter “Are you still in contact with her?”

Seema shook her head morosely “Senior left college the next year and after some sporadic letters, we lost touch. Thankfully I had other people to concentrate on, so I wasn’t too sad, still I sometimes really miss my senior, especially her thick pussy lips dripping with sweat and juices”

Kamna tried to ignore the desperate signals her body sent “Do you mean your husband?”

Seema laughed “Rajesh? No I got into a relationship with him during the end of our college time, but I’ve been known to have my ‘male friends’, if you know what I mean”

Kamna said “Oh, from the way you spoke, I thought you were in love with your husband right from the start”

Seema had a naughty smile “No, I knew about him from the start, he was in the same class, but he was so timid in those stays, he also stalked me from the first year. It’s so funny to think about it now, he would come to all the parties and stay at the background, staring at me without blinking, I couldn’t have imagined I would marry him in the future”

Kamna was intrigued “Really? So how did you marry him?”

Seema said “Well by the final year, I was tired from the constant ‘partying’, I had so many arrears which would take a couple more years to clear. I was quite interested when Rajesh got a plum job from a big MNC during campus interviews, so at the next party I smiled at Rajesh which gave him enough confidence to start talking with me and lo we married the next year. Don’t get me wrong, I do love Rajesh, but I will also not deny that I’m a sort of gold digger, thankfully Rajesh doesn’t mind and gives me full freedom to do anything I like”

Bemused, Kamna could only smile at her new friend “Whatever, as long as you are happy everything’s fine I guess”

Seema nodded “How about we take a selfie? I want to send it to Rajesh, he would be stoked to finally see you”

Kamna shrugged and leaned closer, letting Seema take a quick selfie with her expensive latest phone. She watched in fascination as Seema expertly typed some words, added emojis and hashtags before posting it. Miraculously within seconds, the phone softly pinged making Seema check the reply and laugh “Ha ha, these guys are totally jobless”

Kamna leaned over “What happened?”

Seema showed the screen making Kamna gasp as she saw the replies pour in continuously, most of them were stupid like ‘Hi’ and some emojis, but a few messages caught her eye. It said ‘Who is your new friend, she’s stunning, post more’ ‘Tits please’ ‘Boobs’ ‘Kiss’ and got progressively ruder. Kamna asked in confusion “What’s this? Didn’t you just send it to your husband?”

Seema smiled naughtily “This is my chat account; my husband is my follower so he will see it too”

As the user of a cheap dumbphone, Kamna wasn’t well versed in such matters “Chat account? What’s it for?”

Seema looked at Kamna in wonder “How can you not know of such things, that too in this age? Doesn’t matter, let me explain; … and I post my pics regularly to my followers”

Kamna barely understood the long explanation “So what’s the point of getting so many followers? Will you get money?”

Seema laughed “No, not directly, but there are many ways to earn money indirectly. If you are famous brands will sponsor you, agents and photographers will contact you for more business opportunities. But I earn it differently, though I don’t need the money, I can still use it to purchase many frivolous things”

Kamna couldn’t keep with the suspense “Come tell me”

Instead of answering, Seema showed her phone, scrolling through the countless photos and short videos she had posted in the past. Kamna was surprised to see the erotic, nearly naked photographs of her new friend, some had a man posing with her while a few were with a woman, finally the scrolling ended with a picture. It didn’t contain Seema or any of her friends, instead it was a small table with prices, a normal photo cost a certain amount of money, while a nude one cost a lot more, finally the follower can have live chat with Seema for a large amount.

Kamna struggled to form a coherent response “This…”

Seema said “I don’t do this regularly, but once in a week or ten days I will do a few small sessions and earn thousands of rupees for doing very little. Rajesh loves to take photos of me naked or wearing very little, so I just use them to earn some pocket money”

Kamna couldn’t believe her ears “In the video chat, do you…”

Seema nodded “I wear clothes the viewer wants and gradually get naked, I also masturbate, fuck toys and do many more for the right amount. I earned nearly a lakh this month, just by spending a few hours every weekend. Of course, not all can earn so much, one needs to be beautiful and sexy, like me and you”

Kamna shook her head “Me? No way, my husband doesn’t like such things and I can't bear the risks”

Seema shrugged “I can't help about your husband, but there is very little risk, you can blur your photos and wear a mask during the videos, it’s simple”

To Kamna it felt like just another form of prostitution, but the name of the app and the money stuck in her mind for some time.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:21 PM