Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Sh : Preethu, I finished
Me : mmm but I couldn’t finish
Sh : what you didn’t finish?
Me : nothing forget. What you finished dear?
Sh : I finished stitching the hooks
Me : waaw then you can wear it now?
Sh : no no dear. Still I need to stitch the hook holder
Me : oooh god how much time.
Sh : it may take some 30mins.i will finisht it soon
Me : then I will sit here only.
Sh : Do one thing prepare coffee for us until I finish.
Me : no no I wil sit here only dear. We both will go and prepare the coffee.
Sh : no no. if you are here then I cant finish it soon
Me : mmm ok then I will prepare the coffee but finish this soon dear. I am feeling boring.
Sh : I know preethu. I will finish it soon
Me : ok I will prepare coffee

I went to kitchen with disappointment. I was preparing the coffee. I finished preparing the coffee. I got the coffee for both of us. I saw she had finished stitching the blouse hooks and holder for that. She was holding it straight to see how it looks. It was looking awesome. I just wanted that blouse to sit on her chest and wanted to see how my sexy look. She got up kept the blouse on the machine and sat opposite to me. She took on cup and had coffee half and we both exchanged it.

She again walked a little. And came near me and told she will stitch two more shirt pieces so that she will complete 10 shirts today. It was 6.30PM. I told why cant you stop it. today were are alone and we can speak together. She told we will speak after completing two shirts. I told ok. Then I told I will get dinner from outside until then. She told not to bring non veg as it was Saturday. I told ok. Until 7.30 I was sitting with her speaking about her future.

Then I left to hotel to get the dinner. She had almost finished one shirt. I came back with dinner.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:27 PM