Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
Next day i just could not concentrate on my work.The images of Naved lifting Prachi in his strong arms,enjoying massaging the Prachi's exposed thighs were coming in front of me.And to my horror i was getting a bit hard on thinking of this.Finally i decided to go to home early as i was not able to concentrate on my work.

I reached home at 5:30 While getting of from the car i saw a shopping bag lying on the backseat.It was the bag of the same clothing witch Prachi bought yesterday from the Mall.Yesterday she forgot to carry to home due to that little injury she got while getting of the car.So i took it .When i reached our flat it was locked .I saw Naved's flat was also locked.
"Both must have gone for Gym and Rohan to his friend's house " I thought.
I opened the flat with my keys.kept the shopping bag on our bed.I got freshened up.When i got out of the bathroom i saw the shopping bag witch i have kept on the bed.I wanted to see what kind of stuff Prachi had purchased so i opened the bag and removed the clothing .
There was a light red color nighty.The nighty was a sexy one .It was two piece nighty.The inner piece of nighty was like a baby doll.It was a low cut very short in length which would barely cover the half of Prachi' thighs The upper portion was like a rob which would come just below her Knees.Yhe inner portion was quite transparent.It had a matching very small panty almost like a thong.
" How can she bought such stuff in the presence of Naved " i thought.
Also she had purchased one pack of three bikini Panties for her usual use.There was a pack of two sports bra may be for her Gym.There was one more pcket.When i opened it i was quite surprised to see two cycling shorts in it.I never remember Prachi buying Cycling shorts before.I kept those stuff back in the bag still wondering why Prachi had bought those cycling shorts.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM