Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
I kept seeing her face. It was looking so beautiful. I didn’t even wink my eyes. I just watched her eyes as if I will eat her fully. She saw me and nodded her head without speaking anything asking me what are you seeing. I just closed my eyes softly and opened nodded my head without speaking to say nothing. She turned towards the blouse and bent her head. I took my right hand and moved towards her back. She was resting to the sofa. I kept my hand to her back near waist to hug her from behind. Since she was resting her back fully towards sofa I was not able to move my hand. As I was trying hard I guess she realized that I want to move it inside, she moved a little to give my hand a way to move in between the sofa and her back. Now I had place to move my hand. While I was moving my hand behind her, I could touch her naked waist between her blouse and hips. It was cold and soft. I just kept my hands on her stomach, holding her from behind. Was just caressing her stomach with my fingers. While I was caressing her bare stomach, I kept moving my it all around her stomach. I could touch her navel. It was a deep navel. While I was caressing I could feel some cloth above her stomach. It was her blouse. Slowly I started to move my fingers. But my hand was not fully moved so that I can move my hands and fingers thorough out her body. I moved little more closer to her now. Then still closer. Now my right thigh was touching her left thigh. I was not thinking about the thighs now. I was concentrating on her stomach and upper parts. I moved slowly upwards. I could feel her blouse straps. Slowly I moved further. There was stop and could feel the bulge of her body is starting. I kept moving slowly. It was more bulged. Now the big soft meat ball was in my hand. I pressed once. And saw ramya. She was just stitching the hooks. She then put the needle to the blouse and took her right and hit on my hand and pulled my and and kept on her stomach. I just smiled and again kept it there. She pinched hard so that I will not do it again I realized she is not interested. My hands stopped moving now. What if my hands stopped, my mind was not allowing my hands to stop. Now it started moving downwards. I could feel that her naked stomach is covered with something downwards. It was her saree which she had tucked. Now my fingers started moving inside that tuck. It was making way to move inside the saree. My three fingers made their entry successfully now my last finger was about to make the entry. Ramya again took her hand and pushed hands on the sofa. Last time she had kept on the stomach now she threw it on sofa. It was as if she was angry. But I couldn’t see anything like that in her face.

Seriously one thing I didn’t understand what was going on in her mind. Was she upset or was she angry or did she like. Friends really I was so confused. I was confused. If she liked me she would have allowed me to do anything. If she didn’t like me she would have not even made me to enter her house. I was totally confused and going mad. Whatever I just wanted to be with her, hug her and kiss her. If I get chance make love with her.

Now slowly I tried to remove my hand from back. Since ramya was resting on the sofa and my hand was in between the sofa and her back, it was difficult to remove my hand. While I was trying I guess ramya understood that I am trying to remove the hand she moved her body front. While she moved front I could see her chest moving forward. It was so nice to seen. I removed my hand and kept it on my thigh. Slowly I moved on to her thigh. I was moving my hands from down to up softly and slowly. The saree was soft so it was feeling nice. She had almost finished stitching 4 hooks. I guess there was one more to stitch. I kept my hand around her shoulder now. No words between us. Only thing I was hearing is her breathing sound. It was soft and silent. I moved my hand slowly towards her bare neck. Slowly I moved my fingers inside her blouse. She really didn’t restrict. My fingers made a total entry inside her blouse. But there was a stop now. She had worn new bra. It was little tight. It was difficult to move inside. But I could manage to move inside and touch her upper part of the bulging chest. Then suddenly she stretched her hands. All my efforts where in vain. All the fingers came outside. She saw me
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:27 PM