Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Romance started

I came back parked the bike. I went to house locked the door and came to ramyas house. She was still stitching her blouse. I was sitting there watching it.

She saw me and asked if uncle got the bus. I told he got the bus. I got up and went to kitchen and drank water and came near ramya.

Me : What happened dear? Still stiching the blouse?
Sh : Yes Preethu. Almost done. Now I just have to put the hooks then done.
Me : good ramya, you have become good tailor so soon. Cant belive
Sh : hey stitching blouse is so simple. Only thing is you should be carefull while stitching the chest.
Me : ohh otherwise it will look awkwar right?
Sh : Yes, then the chest wont look good. So you should be very careful while stiching the blouse. Otherwise its so easy.
She was done with the blouse and wanted to stitch hooks for that. I could feel she was tired.
Me : Walk a little dear. Otherwise your back will start paining.
Sh : yes preethu. Wait I will walk little and then stitch the hooks.
Me : If I knew how to stitch I would have done that for you
Sh : its ok I will do it in just one hour.
Me : oh one more hour sweetheart?
Sh : yes then what. It takes time
Me : ok ok do it. now just get up from your maharani seat and walk a little

She got up and started walking around the house and went outside and walked along the corridor. While she was walking I just went near the machine and took the blouse and saw. It was looking so nice. I was imagining how it will be when she wears it. even though ramya was dusky color I felt how it will be when she wears this pink blouse and saree. And inside that sexy fancy bra and panty. Ohh I am going mad mad and mad. Just held the blouse in my hand and kissed it. I could smell the new cloth smell.

Guys just smell the new saree, blouse or bra panties. You will really feel so nice and your dick will really grow hard. Just try it if I am wrong.

While I was seeing the blouse ramya entered the house. She was me holding the blouse.

Sh : Hey naughty what are you doing preethu?
Me : hey was just seeing your stitching dear. How you stitch the cothes
Sh : how is it?
Me : its really good dear. Thank god now I can give my clothes here only.
Sh : (we both smiled each other) yes give it I will stitch it for free.
Me : how much you charge dear?
Sh : 200 Rs for shirt. 250 Rs for pant
Me : hey ramya its 100 Rs for shirt and 150 rs for pant in that tailoring shop. Why is it so much in your shop?
Sh : because I will stitch with love no dear?
Me : ohhhh ok ok
Sh : hey no preethu. Why will I charge for you. I was just kidding
Me : hey its ok business is business. Friendship is different
Sh : ok ok. You give the shirt then will see.
Me : whatever you have stitched the blouse really good. But you should have done some fancy designs right?
Sh : I don’t know how to stitch all those dear. And also I never like to wear those kind. I like to wear a normal blouse
Me : ya you look very homely in this kind of blouses.
Sh : ok let me stitch the hooks.give that blouse.
(while giving the blouse I just rubbed the chest part of the blouse softly and gave it to her)
Me : Take it maharani
Sh : (She saw what I did but dint comment anything) give here.
Me : Hey ramya sit on the sofa and stitch. Why do want to sit there only near machine?
Sh : ya you are also right preethu. I will sit here only. So that I have rest for back.

She sat on the sofa. I was sitting opposite to her. While she was stitching the hooks (hooks should be stitched manually) her hands where coming close to me. Since she was stitching using needle, it was coming close to me as if she will poke me. She told me to sit other side because while stitching the needle may poke my eyes. I came next to her and sat left side of her.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:26 PM