Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
" Why do not you come with us this Sunday to Great India Mall " Prachi asked Naved. I was really surprised to here that as though she had got friendly with Naved but its just fifteen days we had met with Naved.We had already planned to go to Mall on Sunday as Prachi wanted to do some shopping and also for some fun for our Son Rohan.I knew Naved is not going to miss this opportunity to accompany Prachi so he immediately agreed upon even without asking me if I am ok with it or not.

" Ok then Amit we will meet on Sunday, and see you tomorrow Prachi at Gym" he said After finishing his Milkshake and left.before going he just tapped my Shoulder and said "Amit start doing exercise you look weak " I felt it very arrogant but did not say any thing and went out to bring Rohan form his friends house which is in the next building.
" Do you not think Naved is bit arrogant " i asked Prachi in the night ." Ohh Common Amit why are you thinking like that just because he told you to start doing exercise.i am completely agree with him.Though i am not saying that you should have physic like Naved but yes you look little weak" Prachi said bluntly.She suddenly realize that she was little blunt she put her arms around my neck and kissed me softly and said just a wait for two minutes. She went to another room and came back in five minutes in a very sexy nighty.Its my favorite Nighty Its Transparent light blue colored nighty.I just forgot her bluntness just awhile ago.During sex that night she was like tigress in the bed she made me lie and ride me as if she is in complete control. Though i tried to give my best, when i came i thought she was not happy with my performance though she did not say so.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM