Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
I couldn’t control again I hugged and cried keeping my head on her shoulder. She held my head and saw face and stupid if you cry like this I will not speak to you. I stopped crying. But hugged her tightly. Then suddenly I kissed her lips and tried to lick her lips. she didn’t allow. I removed my lips from hers and saw her face. She smiled and shaked her head telling me don’t do that, its not good in a silent language. Then I kept seeing her face. Without giving any clue I pressed her bumbs and pinched once. She shouted “aaaaaaaaaa” and threw me away and patted on my shoulder telling stupid keep quiet it pains. I smiled and left for my house.

I took bath and went outside. And came back at 3PM. Uncle was already there getting ready to go to native. I already had lunch outside. I went got fresh and was waiting when this devil will go to native. I was watching TV. Suddenly I could hear that uncle is going out. Then I thought he might have started. I came out and saw uncle was wearing chappal. I asked uncle where is going. He told to native. I asked if he needs drop. He said ok. I thought let me first send this devil. I took bike and dropped him to the bus stop. Waited until he gets the bus.

I started my bike came with full speed. Now only ramya and I for 2 nights and one day. I was really waiting for this chance. I wanted to see her in sexy look. A light pink saree, fancy bra and panty. The way she was behaving I understood that she was not wearing panty only. So all this was making me mad.

I came back parked the bike. I went to house locked the door and came to ramyas house. She was still stitching her blouse. I was sitting there watching it.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:26 PM