Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
She still had not taken bath. Her hairs were scattered allover. But even then she was looking sexy. Her big boobs and sexy ass was making he structure really sexy. I was helping her in putting water. She cleaned and told she will go and take bath. I wanted to take bath with her. I went to my house and closed the door and came to ramyas house. Was sitting on the sofa. She was going to take bath. she told me to wait there she will take bath and come soon. It old ok and waited there only. She went to bathroom and bolted the door. I was wondering how she looked naked. I could feel that she was removing the clothes one by one and becoming naked. After few minutes, I could hear the sound of water. It was really so nice to hear. I could feel how lucky that water was to flow on her body. After some 20mins the sound of water reduced. Then totally stopped. Now I was imagining that she was wiping her towel . I was thinking atleast I should have become towel. I could have touched her all over. Sometime she will wash her pussy. So I could have touched her pussy as well. After some 15mins she opened the door. I saw her she was wearing black blouse I could feel she would have wore the new bra. She had wore petticoat and covered her body with saree. She had not worn the saree properly. Just covered it with the saree. She had tired the towel to her hairs. She came outside and straight away went to room and locked it.my dick was really making me mad. And also I had not worn underwear so it was difficult to hide my hardness.
Finally she came outside. With sexy look. She had worn a old saree. With black blouse. But for sure she had worn new bra. Because I could see the bra label lying in the corner. Her boobs were more still than before. She took agarbathi and went outside to do pooja. She was not speaking to me. I was just sitting there on sofa. Sometimes I went near the machine. And was checking the clothes and pieces. She did pooja and came. Now I was sitting on the sofa. She came and sat opposite to me.

Sh : What happened dear? Got up so early?
Me : Nothing didn’t get sleep. Just felt like seeing you. So got up
Sh : ok shall I prepare coffee or tea?
Me : I didn’t brush still dear
Sh : Ok then brush and come na. we will have tea or coffee
Me : Ok give me 5mins will come
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:25 PM