Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
After the meeting and talking to Rajesh I was happy and relieved. I don’t know whether it was right or wrong to arrange someone to sleep with my wife in my place but I was sure that Swetha will be happy and that was my main aim. I have always been keen on keeping MY Swetha happy. The consequences……….I don’t know ………I was ready to accept. I know MY Swetha.

Once I went home I picked up Swetha and I swirled her around. Swetha was in my arms lifted up from her ass and hugging her. Swetha leaning over and kissing me on my lips and her legs bent.

“What happened to you today…….”

“Nothing …. I am just happy…….”

“Your joining is cancelled?” looking at my face in anticipation

“No, I still have to go but it got delayed by two days” I just lied to her….. and her face lit up….

Swetha kissed me again “Good …..let’s make use of it properly…….” and smiled at me. I promptly took her to our dining table and lowered her on it and made her lie down on her back. I lifted her legs up and pushed her saree and petticoat up above her hips and pulled down her panty and removed it from her legs. Her clean shaven bald pussy was glistening with her juices was inviting me. I placed my index finger and I started rubbing on her vertical lips. As I moved my fingers on her pussy lips I could feel it pulsing and asking me to play more. I separated her vertical lips and I pushed my finger inside and I could feel her juices filled inside and ready to come out.

I removed my finger and I bend down and I placed my lips and I kissed her vertical lips. I heard a moan from Swetha. She placed her palms on my head and started pushing it down at the same time lifting her hips up and asking me to please her. I started licking her pussy and started lapping up her juices. I pushed my tongue into her pussy separating her lips and I started drinking from her nectar pot. As I continue to drink Swetha was continuously moaning and pushing her hips and making my tongue reach places in her pussy. After some time she started bucking her hips up and had an orgasm and she filled my mouth with her juices.

I got up and I lowered my pant and my underwear and took out my dick and I placed it on her cunt and I pushed it in fully and fucking her. As I continue to pound her my thoughts were all on her pussy and Rajesh. How he would be fucking her, how Swetha would be feeling lying below him, how he would be ramming his dick in her cunt. How she would be taking him in. I was imagining all the things about both of them, his naked body on my naked Swetha joined together at the base………..aaaahhhhh……it was all exciting……

Thinking about them and their act which could be happening in the near future got me excited and I could not hold it long I came spraying my cum all over inside her pussy.

I kissed MY Swetha and said “I Love You……..and I want you to be happy……”

“I Love You too Raghu…….you are my life”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM