Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Early morning kiss

I went outside to have dinner. I wanted to go to bed early so that the day will come soon. I came back and went to bed at 9PM only. Whole night I couldn’t sleep. I went to bed as early as possible. Couldn’t sleep. I wanted to make use of the opportunity as much as possible. Was planning whole night what all I should do tomorrow. I was thinking what I should do to make love with her.

It was many days I didn’t lift her. It was many days while lifting kissing her navel. It was many days I didn’t hold her ass. It was many days I didn’t touch her boobs from my mouth while letting her down.

I was thinking whether we will have breakfast, lunch and dinner together? Whether I will feed each other? Whether I will wash her mouth after having food?

Which dress shall I tell her to wear? Will she wear the pink saree or yellow saree? Will she wear that bra and panty? How she will look if she is only in bra and panty? Oh my god my head was spinning thinking of her in fancy bra and panty. I was confused. Will she agree for wearing fancy bra and panty? If she agrees which one shall I tell? How she will look in only inners? Will she show her face if she is only in bra and panty? Will she wear petticoat inside the saree or only panty? Ohh god I was going mad.

Just by thinking all this my dick was growing like anything. It was becoming hard. I could feel the pre cum in the dick. It was like my dick was crying that I didn’t get ramya’s pussy. I just opened the shorts. And removed the tshirt. I became full naked. I touched the dick. The pre cum was slowly coming from the dick. Since there was little light falling from the window, I could see my hard dick standing like a flag pole. I just pulled the fore skin behind. Just started stroking thinking of ramya in pink bra and panty. And also was thinking I will be removing the bra and panty and ramya turns behind and I am fucking her from behind like a doggy style.

Suddenly I could feel something coming out of my dick. Before I could realize what is that, the cum shooted from my dick and sprouted out like a rocket and I could see my cum almost touching the roof of my house and fell on me like a rain drops. I was feeling tired now. But I enjoyed it thinking of fucking my ramya. I was breathing very hard. I was naked. I saw next to me. No ramya, no bra, no panty. I felt upset. Wanted ramya badly next to me. Just put the pillow next to me and hugged it assuming that it was ramya. Don’t know what time I slept. I was fully tired.

I opened my eyes. Then got up and went to toilet. I was naked. My dick was dangling. It was sleeping still. I finished pissing and came near wall clock. It was still 3AM. Whats happening? Why is this time not going fast? Yes it happens like this only when you want something. I was feeling little cold so pulled the blanket and covered myself. I hugged the pillow next to me thinking my ramya is sleeping next to me. I was thinking she is also naked and started fucking the pillow. I was really enjoying all this. But I was imagining just dream only is so nice what if it is real. I kept fucking the pillow, some how I managed to cum again. I cummed on the bed only. It wet with cum. I just rubbed it in hand. Again I slept. I was really tired. I slept covering the blanket. I was really feeling very cold. I wanted to put the clothes but was lazy.

I suddenly got up. Saw the window, it was still little dark. I saw the clock. It was 5.30am. what was happening to me? Why am in not getting sleep. It was all because of Ramya and the opportunity of being with her alone for two days. Yes because of that only.

I got up from the bed. My eyes was little burning because I dint sleep properly. Went to toilet with the dangling dick. Wore the dress I didn’t wear my underwear. Then came outside. My sweethearts door was still closed. But the light was on . I could see in the window. I guessed uncle had still not gone to factory. I went inside. Without locking the door I just slept again. Was just hearing the sounds from the next house. Wanted to know if uncle is going to factory. I heard the sound of ramya’s house door opening. I could hear someone walking outside and climbing the stairs down. I could hear the chappal sound and slowly that sound was going downwards and slowly it reduced. So I understood that uncle went to factory. Now I got up and came near the door. Was waiting my sweetheart to come outside. I was standing near the door for 15mins. No way ramya opened the door. I saw the time. It was already 5.50. now I could hear the door open. I could hear the bangle sounds. So I thought my sweetheart has come out. After some 5mins I also came out. I saw my sweetheart was cleaning the corridor.

She was wearing nighty. She was turning the other side and cleaning the corridor. I was seeing her sexy ass. It was moving from right to left, left to right as she was cleaning the corridor. I went close to her without making noise. I stood behind her and touched her ass scaring her saying “byaaaaaaa”. She got scared and shouted shortly with sudden shock “aaaaaaa”. She turned towards me and took broom and came to hit me jokingly. And smiled. she told stupid you scared me. I smiled and told sorry.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:25 PM