Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
Raghu
Hi all this is Raghu

As is mentioned earlier Swetha’s sexual appetite is high and I enjoy her aggressive approach to satisfying herself. We have sex regularly and every act was tiring at the same time refreshing. Both enjoy sex very much and not a day goes by without us having sex. Even if I am tired and try to avoid she always say that ‘you are here for few days more and as such I would not get any after you go on ship, so let me take what I want’. Swetha has a knack of getting me excited and getting her requirements fulfilled.

But as it always happens even our sex had come to stagnation and had started becoming a routine. This was at that time before Rajesh came into our lives.

One night when we had sex and were lying naked on bed with Swetha placing her chin on my chest and her breasts getting pressed on my chest while she was playing with my hair on my chest “Raghu, I want to tell you something and you need to promise me that you will not tell anyone”

I smiled at her “tell me and I will not tell anyone”

“No…. promise first….”

“Ok… I promise……now tell me”

“You should also not react…….”

“Oh come on if I have react I will …..”

“No……”

“Ok…..I will not react….” I smiled looking at her cute face and her cute acts

“You know……. I saw something before we got married” and she looked at me

“Ok…..What did you see…” I knew that she would bring up something sexual as she wants another round of sex. It was already two years and I knew what Swetha wants and what she likes.

“You know my Renu bhabhi…………………” she paused looking at my face and continued to say “I saw her with someone”

“With who…..with your brother….” and I laughed jokingly

She looked at me angrily “forget it I will not tell you……”

Seeing her like that, angry and cute, something started stirring down below. “Ok Ok tell me” and I took her hand and kissed it

“I saw Renu bhabhi with ……Muruga”

“What?…….where?......” I was surprised and I don’t know why but my dick started getting hard instantly”. Then Swetha told me everything what all happened, what she saw and what she did and what she did not do or did not say anything to anyone……….everything”. I got very excited and my dick was very hard and was looking at the ceiling after hearing everything.

Swetha saw my dick and smiled at me “someone got excited…..” and she held my dick in her hand and pushed herself down and she took my dick in her mouth and started sucking.

I moved my palm down and placed it on her pussy which was very wet and I understood that not only me even Swetha was very excited.

I immediately took my dick out of her mouth and I pushed her on the bed and I climbed on her and I started fucking her and her wet and dripping pussy started to make sounds with each push of mine. Swetha came quickly as she was excited. As it was second time for me that night I fucked her for long and I fell on her releasing into her.

When we both finished and once our breaths were normal I asked her “and then what happened……..”

Hearing me say that I could see a glow in her face and she told me what happened that evening and what Renu said about ‘Sweets from outside’

I promptly said “So you also want to taste Sweet from outside?”

Hearing me say that “ youuuuuu…………did I say that……….that is why I said I will not tell……..dirty mind…………”and she got up and took the pillow and started hitting me. I started laughing and I tried to escape and at the same time held her waist and pulled her towards me and I started kissing her all over till she got pacified.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM