Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
Rajesh brought an auto for me and made me sit and he followed my auto till I reached my house. He parked his bike and helped me inside. I was surprised with the actions of Rajesh. Sometime ago he was staring between my legs without even blinking and now he was behaving like a gentleman. He could have asked me to come with him on his bike and brought me home.

I kind of started feeling good about his actions. I remembered those words of my bhabhi Renu before my marriage ‘Even though we make sweets at home, sometimes we buy some sweets from outside for change of taste and variety’. I did not have intension of having sex with Rajesh (at least not at that time) but down inside me I felt like teasing him. Maybe some harmless tease would make time without Raghu interesting and it might help me release when sleeping alone.

With his arm around me on my hips as we walked into the house I acted of pain in my ankle and faked a fall. Rajesh promptly caught me in time and held my hips tight. My breast was resting on his chest and was getting crushed. His palm on my hips and my crushed breast was causing a pleasant feeling in my pussy and I could feel wetness between my legs. I was sure even my tracks have become wet. Rajesh slowly took me to the couch and made me sit and he went to the fridge to get some ice.

I promptly adjusted my top so that my cleavage is visible and by the time Rajesh came back with the cold pack I was bending down with my breasts pressed on my thighs and almost half of my 34C size breasts pop out. I was bending down and I was trying to massage the ankle myself. I could see the legs of Rajesh with corner of my eyes. He was standing rear the kitchen entrance and I was sure I was giving him a good view. By the shuffle of his legs I was sure he was enjoying the view. I started enjoying giving the peep show to him and at the same time I was scolding myself that how shameless I have become and how I am intentionally showing my assets to another male who is not my husband. I blushed to myself & I got up seeing Rajesh come near me.

“Swetha let me help you…….” and he sat in front of my legs on the floor

“It’s ok……….I’ll do it myself” and I bend down again and tried to take the icepack from his hands. This time thought it was not intentional I was giving him a very close up view of my breasts. Rajesh was trying to not to look directly at my breasts but was have an eyeful. He was playing not allowing me to take the icepack from him.

“Your wish…..” and I rested my back on the couch support.

Rajesh applied ice pack on my ankle and slowly started massaging my ankle and also my calf muscle. I was enjoying his massage and I closed my eyes feeling his hard palms on my leg. After some time I slowly opened my eyes to check and I saw Rajesh looking at the wet patch between my legs. I closed my eyes again and showing as if I am adjusting I slowly moved my legs apart so that Rajesh can have a good look. I was getting a high with the feel of his look on my wet pussy. I wanted to touch myself badly and was getting desperate for a release but I controlled myself. After some time Rajesh stopped and I opened my eyes. I thanked Rajesh for his help.

Rajesh got up and promptly went into the bathroom. He tried to hide his tent but before he could hide I had a good look at it. It was huge…….

Rajesh and came out wiping his hands on the towel after some time. The tent was no longer there and I smiled to myself. He promptly excused himself and asked me to call him if I need any help.

As my ankle was feeling better with all the massage, I got up and I went near the window adjacent to our door and I saw him typing something on his mobile. I could read a part of it

“Are you sure?” was the message and I did not see whom he was sending it to.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM