Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
That night Rajesh came and we three went to the airport to drop Raghu. On the way back Rajesh dropped me and he took his bike which he had left it in our house. That night I was sad being alone in the house and Raghu gone. Though this situation of mine is very regular but this this time it was different especially when I decided to not to go back to village

Raghu started his daily calls from ship enquiring about me and my day and how I am adjusting and some sexual topics. Whenever he used to call I used to be excited and once his call is cut I was back to being sad. Occasional thoughts of Rajesh came but it did not do much to boost my mood. Raghu understands my situation and he started giving me ideas to keep me busy which worked for a day or two but after that I was back to being sad.

As the days went by I started feeling the need of Raghu in the night. Effect of extra work done on my pussy before Raghu went started to wane and itch between my legs started to increase. That’s when Raghu suggested me to start going to gym for workout which would keep me occupied and also that I can make some friends there. I gave in to the idea and told him that I would give a try.

After Raghu went to ship Rajesh used to call me regularly if I need anything or any help I need. As I used to do all my work I used to refuse. That day I called up Rajesh and told him that I want to start working out and he was more than happy to help me. That evening after his office he came to our house. Rajesh informed me that he has paid for the gym and I can start my work out from next day itself. As it was the first time I would be working out I asked Rajesh for his help and he agreed. The smell of his sweat coming from his body was intoxicating and it had an immense effect between my legs. Especially it was almost a month before it was used. I masturbated that night thinking of Rajesh

From next day onwards I started going to gym at the same time when Rajesh used to come for his workout. Rajesh used to help me with my work out and he used to monitor my progress. Initially he was hesitant to touch me but as days went by his hesitation reduced. I started looking forward for Rajesh’s touch I used to give him a lot of opportunities by asking him to feel if the target muscle is being worked upon. He never used to leave any opportunity to touch me and each touch of his used to make me leak. With Rajesh so close to me and at the same time fare away was having a lot of effect and my fingers had to do a lot of job every night on my pussy. I was getting more and more horny day by day and even Rajesh started enjoying the touches and the brushing of my body.

One day when I was working out on a bench with Rajesh standing near my legs I somehow missed my balance and I ended up with Rajesh’s leg between my legs and my pussy stopped after sliding on his leg. We both were stunned with what happened and we continued to stay like that for some time with copious amount of my juices pouring out of my pussy. Rajesh recovered and helped me get up and he gave me some instructions and went away from me. The effect of our accident was very evident on Rajesh and I saw a tent forming on his tracks. Seeing his bulge I was sure that his dick was of a good size. These thoughts were getting me more and more wet. I continued to work out with the thoughts and I ended up slipping and spraining my leg and I sat down giving a cry. Rajesh promptly came to me and he removed my shoe and started massaging my ankle. I started feeling better after a while and when I saw Rajesh he was looking between my legs at my camel toe and was continuously massaging. Thought I liked what he was doing and what he was looking at I started feeling shy and I stopped him and I tried to get up. As I could not put weight on my leg. Rajesh held me up by placing his arm around my hips and helped me walk out of the gym as I could not workout.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM