Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
Rajesh started coming to our house regularly and we three started going out to restaurants, parks , movies etc. It was different for me to have my teen crush and my husband on either side of me when we go out. Rajesh the crush of my life was very decent all through and he never took any chances with me. At the same time Raghu the love of my life was satisfying me in all ways possible.

Rajesh & Raghu used to work out in a gym. Rajesh has a good physique to fall for which he continued to maintain from the time he was in the college. Raghu used to maintain well and he did not allow any unwanted fat to accumulate. Whenever Rajesh used to come to our house he used to ask me to join them for work out and I used to shy away and never used to respond. It was not that I was looking bad. Thought I was not slim the way I was at the time of my marriage but I was conscious to maintain myself. I had accumulated some fat in the right places which usually made a lot of men turn to look. Of course the daily sexercise I do with Raghu….of course it had increased in duration as well as excitement after Rajesh came has kept me healthy.

Then the day came when Raghu had to join ship for 4 months. Before he left I literally harassed him for sex for the last few days and I was all over him just to fill up the void which would be created once he leaves. The last time I had a bad altercation with some women in our village and I had decided that I will not go to our village this time. I started thinking about how I will be able to manage in the big city alone. More than that how will I be able to control my itch down below especially now that my crush is in the town and he has been the cause of my juices flow. I had Raghu to fall back and now without Raghu how will I be able to manage myself. I tried to talk to Raghu.

“Raghu…..do you have to go”

“Yes, it been three months already and I have to go, I’ll be back in three months”

“What about me, who will take care of me and my needs?”

“For that now you should not be having any problem, I have talked to Rajesh, he will take care of you, he is staying nearby. Whenever you need any help you can call him.”

I looked at Raghu seriously…… “What about me………..”

“He said he will take care of everything whatever you need….just call him and ask him whatever you want”

I got more furious “I am talking about my needs……..”

“Yeah that is what I am saying …”

I promptly went to Raghu and took his hand and placed it between my legs….. “I am talking about this”

“Yeah ….everything…………” Raghu said and he looked at me and bit his tongue and smiled

“what ????” and I immediately pounced on Raghu

Just the words from Raghu’s mouth that Rajesh would take care of all my needs ‘Yeah ….everything…………’ was enough for me to get an orgasm. The words literally triggered my thoughts of me lying down naked below Rajesh and getting my pussy taken care of by him.

My pouncing on Raghu and beating him had brought life to his dick and he promptly pushed me down and started kissing me. Raghu lifted my saree up including my petticoat. He lowered his shorts down and took out his dick and made me hold. Raghu held my panty near my pussy which was wet with my juices and he tore it. He placed his dick and rammed it inside my pussy hard and in one go his dick was all inside up to the hilt and he fucked me hard…… the way I like it. Raghu fucked me long and hard and when we both finished together he fell on me.

I placed my arms around him…….. “I Love You Raghu”

“I Love You Swetha” and he said “you were very wet down there……….”

“Of course I will be, my husband is going away for three months……will I not want to make him happy before he goes” I covered it up……how can I tell him what actually triggered my juices.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM