Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Ramya came near me again and told she never wore this kind. She is feeling shy to take all this.

Sh : Preethu, I have never worn all this. I am feeling shy.
Me : hey ramya, you wear this you look beautiful. Go and take it please. She might think something bad about us. And its already 12.30 now. We have to go before uncle comes
Sh : Ok then I will take that and we will go soon (she started walking towards the lady again

While she was going, that lady saw me and gave a smile. I guess she understood that we are not brother and sisters. Even I smiled. she nodded headed and kept smiling looking at me. I felt she was teasing me telling that you have a nice lady with me. I just smiled and turned other side. I was afraid what she must think about me.

Lady : So shall I give them madam?
Sh : ok give me this yellow one and give one more for this saree.
(Now I came still near to them)
Lady : Take a different design madam. Don’t take same design. Then again you should go and ask your suggestions with your brother (saw me and smiled)
Sh : ok show me different design
Lady : (swear on god don’t know why while showing the bra and panty, that lady was just watching me) see this design madam its just 10 rs more but for this pink saree its really good one. Little transparent and thin cloth. Cotton mixed. You feel comfortable.
Sh : ok then give this only. How much for all this?
Lady : one pair of Avon bras 65 rs, fancy yellow bra and panty set 65 rs, fancy pink bra and panty set 75 rs. Total 205 rs. Give 200rs
The lady put all the bras and panties in a bag and gave to ramya. I took 200 rs and gave to the lady.
Me : take this money madam
Lady : pay it in the counter there sir. Hope you are satisfied now (smiled)
Me : (I swear didn’t know what to speak) ya ya (smiled and just went straight to the cash counter

While coming I just saw the lady. She was smiling and seeing us only. I swear I guess she really would have understood that we both are not brother and sister. But that lady was sexy and gorgeous. I guess she would have tried the entire sexy bra in the shop.

I didn’t had any intention of taking clothes. But once I heard that uncle is going to native my mind had lot of ideas. I thought I will make her wear new sarees. And see her beauty. I spent 600 rs. But I thought it will be worth. Whether I will get a chance to fuck her or not. But she will surely wear it for me and show that sexy body of her. I was eagerly waiting when this stupid rascal uncle will go to native. Was waiting when it will become tomorrow evening.

We came to majestic. It was already 1PM. We boarded a bus. And reached the house by 1.45PM.

Me : Ramya, will u keep the sarees in your house only?
Sh : That’s what I am thinking dear. If I keep it in my house what will I say uncle? I can keep the sarees but about the other ones what can I say?
Me : ok do one thing take the saree and the white and black mmmmm (didn’t had courage to say bra) with you. Give the other ones I will keep in my cupboard
Sh : ok take this soon its already 2PM. Uncle will come.
Me : Ok dear give me that.
Sh : Ok you go now. Bye dear. Thanks a lot. I will return this money soon
Me : hey ramya, what is this? Have I ever did this for money? If you really want to give, give me when you have money.
Sh : Preethu, you are so caring for me.
Me : (Smiled) mmmm. Yes I really care for you. You know why?
Sh : why preethu?
Me : (I went very close to her ears and whispered) because I love you deeply
Sh : mmmmmm. You will not change. Now go
Me : ok dear. But you told you will tell the result.
Sh : what result preethu?
Me : about my proposal of love
Sh : mmmmmm. I still didn’t think about that.
Me : its ok take your time and think positively. Ok I will go

I went outside the door. Moved few steps and again came back.

Me : Ramya….
Sh : what preethu?
Me : I love you so much (ran like a kid to my house)
Sh : Naughty fellow. You are really naughty

I just wanted that day to finish soon and wanted next evening to come as soon as possible. I was holding my watch in the evening and was rotating the time so that the day will go soon. But whatever it is the time will go as it has to go.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:25 PM