Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
I was caressing my hands from her neck to ass. After few times when my hands were on her ass, I just held her right bumb and pressed it hardly. Since I did that suddenly without any notice she shouted “aaaaaaauuuuuuuu”. It was so sensual for me. I again started pressing her both the bumbs. I guess it was too much. Suddenly she removed her head from my shoulder. And saw me. Without telling anything to her or waiting for any replies. I pushed her head towards me and started kissing her. She was trying to avoid this time. But I force her and kissed her lips. but don’t know why she was not responding this time. But somehow I managed to get her lower lips and started licking her lips. but her hot snake like tongue didn’t come inside my mouth this time. Suddenly she managed to escape from my hold and moved little far.

Sh : Preethu its already 2.15. I will go. Uncle may come
Me : (I licked my lips infront of her to make her feel that her saliva was sweet.) it was sweet dear. Thanks. Ok go now. Uncle may come. then we both may be in trouble if he sees us like this.
Sh : (she started going outside) ok preethu. I willl finish the other shirts tomorrow will go and give it and get some more.
Me : sure ramya. We will go tommorow
Sh : ok preethu bye dear. Have lunch without fail. I have kept in the kitchen (left went outside)
Me : (I called her again)ramya…..
Sh : what happened dear?
Me : I love you. I love you so much
Sh : mmmmm. Preethu. Go have lunch now. Forget thinking all such things. Your college will start in few days. Concentrate on studies
Me : ok ok I will study and get good marks. But I always love you. Love you love you love you love you
Sh : you are mad preethu. Ok bye
Me : ok dear bye. But I love you. (I gave a big smile)

She smiled and went near her house door and turned towards me. I just made my lips as if I am kissing her. Like “ummmmmmmm” hope you can understand what I am saying. She saw that and showed her finger saying she will beat me. It was just a naughty gesture. She vanished inside the house. And closed the door. I also went inside and closed my door.

I was having lunch. Many questions were running in my mind. She tells she is cant love me. But when I kiss her she likes it or is she doing all this because not to upset me? Sometimes I am feeling that she is responding to me because I took so much care of her and she didn’t want to disappoint me. She hugs me, she speaks to me so nicely. But why is she rejecting my love? But whatever I have proposed her. I have told her my feelings. Somewhere I had confidence that she will accept my proposal. May be she is worried about the society and about family and her kid. Whatever I just wanted her love and wanted to make her love (in other words sex)

My holidays were finishing. It was already 3weeks gone. Just 1 more week left. Then again college and friends. I may not get time to fuck my ramya. But I still had one more week. Within this I have to fuck her. Since ramya was aware that I am loving her, I thought if nothing works, I can emotionally ask her that I need sex. But I know that she might not agree because she had that brother sister or mother son relationship. Even though I had that in mind, somewhere I was lusting her. I didn’t want to think whether I was doing wrong or right. I just thought I want her. That’s it.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:23 PM