Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Lovely sleep

I was sleeping nicely. I didn’t know how much time I slept. I could feel someone touching my hairs I opened my eyes half. I saw my sweetheart ramya sitting next to me and brushing my hairs. I just moved my head on her lap. And turned towards her. She gave a smile. I saw the time. It was already 1.45PM. I had almost slept 2hrs. I didn’t know only. I opened my eyes fully.

Me : Ramya, what is the time dear?
Sh : its 1.45 preethu. Get up have lunch.
Me : (I was still sleeping on her lap) I am not hungry ramya.
Sh : don’t do that preethu. Get up and have you lunch. I have kept lunch in kitchen.
Me : ok I will have later. I am feeling sleepy.
Sh : ok sleep then. Get up and then have lunch. Uncle will come now I have to go.
Me : its still 1.45 no dear? He will come by 2.30 no. sit here only. I want to sleep on you lap for sometime
Sh : ok dear I will sit here for 15mins. Then I will go.
Me : Ramya, I love you so much.
Sh : keep quiet preethu.
Me : (I just put my right hand on her neck and pulled her head towards me and kissed her lips) ummma
Sh : (she just kissed and took her head back and smiled.) Preethu, I finished two shirts.
Me : good ramya. Take care of your health also.
Sh : sure preethu. Today I am feeling so happy that even I am earning.
Me : don’t worry dear, soon you will stand on your legs. Then don’t forget this poor friend
Sh : hey stupid stop this don’t ever think I will forget you. You are the one who showed me the path of life. You are the one who gave me so much of encouragement. After many years you showed me so much care. After mummy died no one liked me so much.
Me : But please don’t think I did all this just because I love you. I just thought you are also like my sister so only did.
Sh : I know that dear. Now get up. I have to go. Uncle will come. I will have lunch and again finish all the shirts.
Me : ok ok finish it. willl go and return tomorrow.

We both got up. I went to toilet and came back. Ramya was still in the house watching TV. I came near her. Stood behind her. Her ass making me mad. I just hugged her from behind. Kept my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes. She just hit my head from her head softly. She was holding my hands and was trying to remove it. but I was holding so strong that she couldn’t remove it. my dick was touching her ass crack. My dick started growing and it really became very hard. I was feeling as if now my dick will enter her ass hole. She was just watching the TV now. I slowly started moving my hands towards her boobs. My both hands moved on her boobs. I just kept my hands and pressed once. Ramya made a small sound “sssssmmmmmm”. I again pressed. She took my hands and threw behind and moved forward. There was little silent. I was scared whether she was upset. But I couldn’t see anything like that. But she was standing little far. I again went near her. Took my left hand fingers and started moving on her cheeks. She just turned her face the other side. I took my right hand kept on her shoulders. Slowly tried pushing her towards me. She was close to me now. I just hugged her and kept my hands on her back. She kept her head on my shoulders. This time I really wanted to press her ass. All these days even though I wanted to fuck her I was not able to think like that. But don’t know why after proposing her I was feeling I need her and I want to fuck her. But still there was the feeling of brother sister or mother son within us. I kept my hands on her ass and was caressing. My left hand was holding her neck and was caressing her hairs. I started caressing her back till ass and ass till her neck in the right hand. Her head was still on my shoulder.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:22 PM