Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
I took the bike key and went to get breakfast and came back with masala dosa, since she liked it. I came directly to ramyas house. She was still stitching the clothes.

Sh : Preethu
Me : mmmmmm
Sh : what happened dear? Why are you so dull today? Are you not happy that I am earning?
Me : hey ramya, what are you saying dear?i want you to earn more and live your life
Sh : then what happened dear? Why are you so upset
Me : Ramya, don’t know why I am feeling I should be with you. I want to be with you always.
Sh : hey preethu. We both will be together always. I promise.
Me : Ramya, you are so nice. (I held her hand and kissed)
Sh : You are also nice dear. Don’t be upset. I am with you always and you also be with me always
Me : Ramya, I want to tell you something. But afraid if you become upset
Sh : No Preethu. Its ok tell. I wont be upset
Me : Promise me that you wont be upset and leave me?
Sh : Promise on my prajju. I wont leave you tell. You have done so much to me. How can I leave you dear?
Me : Ramya, don’t know from last few days, I keep thinking of you. I feel I should be with you. I feel like I want to hug you, kiss you, I want to sleep on your lap like a kid and be there whenever I am tired or worried. I feel you should feed me when I am hungry. i am feeling only we both should be in this world. i want we both should be alone. why is this happening ramya?
Sh : Because we both are good friends that’s why. Don’t worry for all those things. Even I feel same thing dear. So don’t worry so much. I am always with you
Me : Ramya, to tell you frankly I am falling in love with you. I love you sweetheart. Please don’t say no dear.
Sh : Hey preethu. What are you saying? We both can love each other dear. Please. We are good friends and I feel you are my Preetham who died. How can I love you daer
Me : Please Ramya, don’t say no. I will go mad without you.
Sh : I will be with you dear. But please don’t think our relationship in anyother way
Me : Then the way we kissed and that night what ever happened there is no meaning for that?
Sh : See preethu, I am feeling very bad about that night whatever happened. I want to forget that.
Me : then what about todays kiss dear?
Sh : preethu, I dint wanted to dissapoint you. You wanted a sweet in that way so I gave. Please dear I am feeling like crying.
Me : Ramya, I love you truly. I am sorry if I had hurt you. But I keep loving you even if you don’t. but promise me one thing
Sh : what is that dear?
Me : whether you love me or not. Please be with me.
Sh : See preethu. I want our relationship to be good, pure and understandable. Since you are caring for me so much, I should also be good to you. I am seeign my son in you dear. I wont leave you, I will be with you forever. But I cant love you please try to understand.
Me : Ok ramya, I wont force. But please lets be like what we were before. But I will wait until you agree for love.
Sh : Preethu, I know its just affection what you have. Don’t worry dear. I will be with you. (she took me on her lap and made me sleep)
Me : Ramya, I am feeling like crying. I am tired will go home and sleep for sometime
Sh : what happened dear?please don’t behave like this. I am feeling like crying now
Me : I don’t knw dear. I am love with you. Please say that you love me dear.
Sh : Preethu, what will anyone thing if they come to know. What will happen to us in the society
Me : see ramya, this will be between us only no. how will others know about us dear?
Sh : Preethu, I think its not good what we are doing.
Me : Dear nothing is wrong if we have good understanding.
Sh : Preethu, can you give me sometime. I will have to think about this.
Me : Ok dear. Take you time. But don’t leave me ramya
Sh : Preethu, even I like you much. But I never had any intention of loving you dear.
Me : Even I never had that intention. After that night incident, I am more possessed on you dear.
Sh : Ok preethu, don’t be upset I will surely think and let you know. But please don’t keep thinking about this and waste ur time. Concentrate on your studies as well.
Me : sure ramya. If you agree for my love then I will study more (I smiled hugging her)
Sh : Ok now let me work.
Me : Ok dear please think seriously and let me know. Don’t give negative result (I smiled and gave a naughty look)
Sh : ok go and take rest. I will work and then prepare lunch. Before uncle comes.

I went home. I was feeling so bad about myself that I made ramya upset. I was thinking so much in my mind. Whether I did wrong or right. But one way I was happy that I told her about my love. I went I slept with my back upwards. I masturbated thinking of her in my bed. And slept for a while as I had got up early.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:22 PM