Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
The job started

I took bath and got ready. I wore cotton shirt and and jeans. I put perfume and combed my hairs and started to ramyas house. It was still 7AM. Uncle had gone for morning shift. I was very much eager how the sweetest sweet will be. I reached my sweethearts house door. It was opened. I entered house without making noise. Ramya was wearing the same blue saree. But she had changed the blouse to black one because the matching blouse was torn. Since it was black blouse it was matching with the saree. She was decorating the machine with flowers. I could see her from behind bending.

Her back was so sexy, her bra was so tight that I could see it through the black blouse. The bra mark was easily seen. Her ass was no nice that it had perfect shape. I just walked slowly towards her. Her boobs were juggling from blouse as she was bending. Waaw it was so nice to see that seen. She came to know my presence. She stood straight. Gave as sweet smile. Her pallu was falling down, I could see her cleavage so clearly. She just tucked her saree pallu from behind and tucked it to her waist. Pallu covered her boobs tightly making them still stiff and sexy. I could see her naked waist between her blouse and hips. Her navel was so sexy, but could see some marks on her stomach. That time I didn’t know what was that. But later I came to know that it was pregnancy marks. Thank god I was wearing jeans. My dick was become hard seeing her. But thank god because of jeans pant it was little safe.

Me : Is everything ready ramya?
Sh : yes preethu. Everything is ready. I was just waiting for you.
Me : ok lets do the pooja and you start the maching dear
Sh : ok ok.

She took agarbathi and started to doing pooja. She went outside towards the Thulasi pot where she was doing pooja daily. While she walked her ass was juggling and making me more and more hungry. But sometimes I was feeling bad about me. Then she was coming back. Still her pallu was tucked in her waist. She gave me the agarbathi. I did pooja and kept the agarbathi aside. I took camphor and did mangalarathi and we both took theertham. Then I arranged the chair for my sweetheart to sit and stitch the clothes. I ushered her towards the chair. She was about sit on the chair.

Me : ramya before you sit, can I hug you once and wish you all the best
Sh : sure dear. Come
Me : (I hugged her tightly and kissed on her forehead.) all the best ramya. Do well and get more and more job
Sh : sure preethu will do that. But please be with me
Me : I will always be with you.

I held her shoulder and made her sit on the chair. I pressed her shoulders and moved my hands from shoulder till her palms. And stood behind. She started stitching. She was doing so good, I could see the confidence in her. I learnt a good lesson that day. Have confidence in you for growing. She had that confidence. I knew she will be earning more and more in future
The weather was soo nice outside. It was still 7.30AM. I saw her with love. She was seeing me as well.

Sh : what happened preethu?
Me : nothing ramya. I am so happy today. You will start earning more here afterwards
Sh : hey preethu. Its all because of you dear.
Me : now forget that. Where is my sweet dear?
Sh : oh preethu I forget. I am sorry dear.
Me : ok now give me ramya
Sh : ok wait I will get.

She stopped stitching and went to kitchen where she had kept the sweets. She got it and gave it in my hand. I told I don’t want like this. Then she bitted and gave me.

Me : Ramya, you told you will give the sweetest of the sweet.
Sh : oh how to give that dear?
Me : if I ask you wont mind na ramya?
Sh : no preethu ask I will give
Me : keep the sweet in your mouth. I will take it from there
Sh : hey what is this preethu?
Me : ramya pls don’t tell no. I want it like that
Sh : ok then close the door and come.
Me : ok sure (I closed the door.)

She kept the sweet in her mouth. I moved close by. She closed her eyes. I just hugged her softly. The sweet was half inside her mouth and half outside. I opened my mouth and took near her mouth. I kept my lips and took half sweet in my mouth. I hugged her still tight and started parting her lips. she also responded. I took her lower lips and started tasting it. she was closing her eyes. I slowly kept my hands on her ass. Wanted to press but dint want to make it a lusty feeling. So I just started caressing it from her neck to ass. I kept doing this. We both kissed moving our heads from right to left tasting each other lips along with chewing the sweet. I could feel a small snake moving inside and outside my mouth. Her tongue played like a snake. The smell of saliva was making me mad. When she was breathing her hot air was making me crazy. We did this almost 10mins. Then suddenly we came to sense. We both were tired. We both breathed so hard after getting separated. I was holding her shoulder. And stood breathing hard. Then slowly I moved my hands slowly touching her boobs and then took my hands away. our mouth had become dirty my sweets all over our mouth. She opened her eyes and saw me and smiled. I licked my mouth . she gave a naughty look and went to bathroom and washed her mouth and came back. I also went to bathroom after she came back and washed my mouth. Without speaking anything she sat on the chair and started stitching the clothes. I sat on the sofa which was few centimeters away from the machine. We both were so shy to speak that I was sitting there for 30mins. Ramya didn’t lift her head. We didn’t speak a word. I was just watching her stitching. It was 8.30AM. she had not prepared anything for breakfast. She was so immersed in stitching that she didn’t even bothered to speak to me. That was because she felt shy or it was interest in stitching. But there was long silent in the house. I just got up and left to my house. She didn’t stop me.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:22 PM