Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
[Image: ReemaSenvB.jpg] Aishwarya almost came near me. Stood infront of me. Her sexy lips came very very close to my lips. she took her lips so close that as if she will kiss my lips. but she seduced me and kissed me on my forehead. While she was kissing me, she was bending. I could see her light brown nipples. But couldn’t see the tits. She was brushing my hairs. I was just seeing her without saying any word. She was trying to get me to sense. She was softly brushing my hairs and spoke near my ears.

“Preethu, wake up dear, preethu wake up. Its already 6.30. I need to start my work.”

Suddenly I came to sense. I opened my eyes. It was my sweetheart Ramya trying to wake me. It was not the sexy aishwarya rai with sexy dress. It was my ramya with the same old blue saree which made her sexy. My hand was on my dick masterbating. Suddenly I came to sense and removed my hand from the shorts. I guess ramya saw that. She just smiled. My eyes were half opened. I smiled while sleeping there only. She again tried to wake me.

Me: Ramya, give a kiss. Then I will get up
Sh: preethu, first take bath and come soon its already 6.30. its getting late
Me: ok dear. I will get ready in 10mins. You be ready to give me sweetest of the sweet you ever gave
Sh: sure will give you the sweetest sweet. Now get up dear

She went to her house. I went to take bath.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:21 PM