Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Ramya went with a lady to the tailoring floor. I was sitting with uncle. And we were chatting about my future and about our native, parents and all. After 3hours ramya came and sat. Uncle told he will be back in 10min and left.

Me: what happened ramya?
Sh: they showed me how to stitch and gave me a sample piece to stitch.
Me: did you do it?
Sh: I did it. but don’t know whether it was good or bad. I am feeling very afraid.
Me: don’t worry. You would have done good.

One office boy came and told that uncle is calling me. I told ramya to wait there only and left to where uncle was standing. He was having coffee. He just turned towards me and offered coffee. I started drinking coffee. Uncle started speaking to me.

Un : Raki, tell me from how long she is stitching clothes
Me: : uncle to be frank, she started learning from 15days back in a local tailoring shop. What happened uncle? Any problem.
Un : If asked will she work in our factory only?
Me: : Uncle I have already told you about her. Its very difficult for her to work in the house only because of her husband. Now if you tell her to come here then she will be in trouble. But what happened. I am feeling very afraid
Un : Don’t worry dear. She is wonderful. She has done a good job. She is tallented.
Me: : What are you saying uncle?
Un : Yes our floor master told me that she stiched the clothes very neatly. I am really happy. And good that you are trying to shape a ladies life
Me: : uncle if I had a sister I would have done this uncle. I couldn’t see her life in a miserable way so I did this. And if you help her it would be great.
Un : I will surely help. I will give 10 sample pieces for practice. I guess she might finish it tommorow only. Then I will start giving original pieces.
Me: : sure uncle. Thank you so much. (Tears started coming from my eyes. Uncle saw me and smiled)
Un : So which machine she is having at home?
Me: : Uncle, please don’t mind. She doesn’t have any machine. We have to purchase it today.
Un : oh. What are you going to do now dear?
Me: : Uncle, can you please suggest something? Where should we go to purchase? Which machine should we purchase?
Un : Ok do one thing. I will give one address. Go there. He is the one who give us machines to our factory. He will give you for the best price. I will call and tell about you people. When are you going?
Me: : Now only uncle. While going on the way we will purchase and go.
Un : Good. Then I will call them and tell while going just purchase and go.

I came back to aunty and told lets go. She was nervous what had happened. I told will tell everything on the way. I collected everything from the factory and came outside. Took an auto and went to the shop which uncle told. While on the way I told the whole story. Ramya was so happy that she was crying with full happiness. We reached the tailoring machine shop. We both inside. She was still covering her pallu behind to cover that tore blouse. We chose a good machine. It was around Rs. 2500. I had Rs. 2000. the shop fellow told its ok Vishwanth had told us to give you the machine and give the rest of the money tomorrow. He also told that we will send the machine in the evening. I was thinking everything is happening on our way we came back to house. It was almost 2.30PM. she went soon to prepare lunch. Because my villan, her husband was about to come. and we never wanted her husband know that I am helping her in all this tailoring job. So I quickly went to my house and she went to her house.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:19 PM