Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
New job Finally

Dear all this is not a romantic update. but this is the turning point for my encounter and love. this may be boring, but since i wanted to update everything, i have mentioned this story. if you people dint like this update just ignore and wait for the next update for sensual feelings.

Morning I got up very early. Around 6 o clock only I gotup. So that I can get ready soon and go to the factory. I took bath and came outside. My sweetheart had already cleaned the corridor and had done pooja. It was ironing my shirt and pant. I could hear my sweetheart coming. The door was opened. She came directly inside and smiled. I was very happy to see her in my house after many days.

Sh : show ur hand preethu
Me : what happened ramya?
Sh : show please don’t ask anything
Me : (I stretched my hand forward) ok
Sh : (she gave me prasadam) take this prasadam dear. First time I am going to work. So I did pooja for my good
Me : Ok. Good ramya. All the best. You will do really well.You only feed me dear
Sh : But one promise, you should not bite my hand.
Me : Ramya this prasadam, so I wont bite (she put her soft hands inside my mouth. I licked her soft hands)
Sh : Ok I will get ready soon and then will start.
Me : ok even I will get ready soon. I will just iron these clothes.
Sh : Ok then will get ready in half an hour.
Me : sure. I will wait dear
Sh : will get ready in 30mins (she smiled and left to her house)

After 30mins she got ready and came to my house. She was wearing the same blue saree and blue blouse. I think that was the only nice saree she had. Her blouse was so old and used that it was almost transparent. But now a days ladies wear transparent blouse to show their boobs and colorful bra. And that has become a fashion for today ladies. But my ramya didn’t know that what she was wearing is future trend.

I was getting ready. I was wearing shirt. I saw her and told that I will get ready in 10mins. She came near me and stood. She was seeing me so emotionally, I stopped buttoning my shirt. She smiled and started buttoning my shirt. It was so nice to see this. While she was buttoning my shirt I kept both my hands on her shoulder and just hit my head to her head softly. It was so romantic to see that scene. She put all the buttons. I kissed her forehead. Then hugged her so softly as if I am hugging a small kid. She also hugged me around my waist. It was already 8.30AM. we were supposed to go now.

Sh: Preethu what about breakfast?
Me: Lets first finish all the work ramya. Then will have.
Sh: Yes your right. First will go to factory and finish everything. Today I am so happy and nervous to

We both came down and walked a little. I didn’t want to take her in bike because we were supposed to bring the shirt pieces. We took an auto and straight away went to factory. We went inside. Vishwanath uncle had not yet come. The office boy came and told us to wait in his chamber. I guess uncle had already told him that we are coming. Ramya was fully tensed. She saw me and nodded her head and made signs that she is feeling very nervous and afraid. I just held her hand and pressed tightly, which she had kept on the table and just closed my eyes and opened to encourage and tell her that don’t worry everything will be alright. She was feeling little comfortable now. Ramya asked for water. I went to near by filter water which was behind us. Took the water and was comeing back. I saw her blouse was little torn behind exactly below the bra strap. My eyes filled with tears after seeing this. But I couldn’t show that emotion now because I was in a factory and if someone asks why I am crying, then what can I answer. I came and sat. gave her water and whispered in her ears.

Me: Ramya, can you please cover your back by your pallu?
Sh: what happened dear? Any problem?
Me: Please do as I say. Don’t ask me anything.
Sh: Tell Preethu. What happened?
Me: Sweetheart your blouse is torn dear please cover it with you pallu.
Sh: (Her eyes also filled with tears) I am sorry preethu. This is the only good dress I had. I dint know it was torn.
Me: its ok now please don’t cry. I can understand. Now just cover it. and be normal.

After 10mins uncle came. We both stood and wished him and sat.

Un : Good morning both of you
Me: : Good morning uncle. This is Shobha. The neighbour I told
Un : Good morning shobha. Raki has told everything about you. Don’t worry for anything. You are like my daughter.
Sh : Thank you so much uncle. I will be very faithful to you. Its my promise
Un : Don’t be so emotional. Raki, is my son's best friend. So I know raki will be having always good friends. So its my duty to help you also.
Sh : I will really do good job uncle.
Un : Go with this lady she will teach you how to stitch the shirt which is running in our plant now. Just learn we will give you some pieces. You can work at your home.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:19 PM