Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Meet after many days

(Dear All, this small update is to make sure that I am trying to update as much as possible when i am free. this update is for those who always bug me to update just kidding. i have some work now, will come back and update a long and sensual story by tonite.)

It was 7AM in the morning. I got up came outside. I saw the corridor. Very clean and neat. I knew it was my ramya only who would have cleaned. But I wanted to see my ramya. Suddenly I saw my ramya coming from inside her house. She was looking like an angel. Had taken bath few minutes back I could see her hairs still wet. We both saw each other. She gave a sweet smile than ever. I could feel there was fear, surprise and love all at once in her sweet eyes and her lips were so fresh like as if it was dipped in honey. I just stood in the corner of the corridor and was seeing the other side. After few seconds I turned behind. Ramya had vanished. But I could see only the smoke of agarbathi going up. I thought whether it was dream or she had really come. it looked as if my ramya had vanished just like that as if in the movies we can see. Like a person is becoming invisible and some smoke is going up. I waited there for 15mins she dint come.

I had to meet my friends dad (Vishwanath) for getting the shirt pieces. So I had to get ready soon. I got ready by 8.30AM. Wanted to speak to Ramya. But was afraid if uncle is there. So I just went without telling her. I reached my friends house by 9AM. Vishwanath was having breakfast. My friend Vishwas was also having breakfast. They both greeted me and even I had break fast along with them

Me: Uncle, what happened to the shirt pieces
Un: I will give you my factory address, come there directly. Bring that lady also along with you Raki. We need to tell her how to stitch the shirt according to our style.
Me: Ok sure uncle.
Un: I will give some shirt pieces, which are not considered for packing. But it will be like training for her. Because ours is a good quality shirts. We don’t want to loose our clients
Me: I can understand uncle no probs. Tomorrow we both will come

I came back home at around 1PM. Ramya’s house door was opened. I just passed the way. I guess my sweetheart saw me. She came immediately outside before I open the door. She was standing near her door. I saw her and smiled. She also smiled. I asked her whether uncle is there or not in a sign language. She nodded her head saying he is not there. Without opening the door I went near her.

Me : Hi Ramya, How are you?
Sh : I am fine preethu. How are you?
Me : Its been so many days we didn’t speak. Are you still angry with me dear?
Sh : No. are you angry with me?
Me : No ways dear. How can I be angry with you.
Sh : I am sorry if I had hurt you.
Me : Now forget all those things. Tell me how is you tailoring classes are going on?
Sh : Its very good. I got good feedback from training institute. They told I was the best student there
Me : good dear. I know you have that hunger to learn.
Sh : Thanks preethu all because of you only.
Me : That’s ok. I met vishwanath uncle and asked about the shirt pieces.
Sh : what did he say.
Me : we both have to go to his factory tomorrow. He will give you some sample shirt pieces. You have to stitch and give to them
Sh : but why should I come to his factory preethu?
Me : they will teach you one sample shirt how to stitch. They are very particular about quality Ramya. What time does uncle go to work?
Sh : He is in morning shift so no probs I can come dear.
Me : great then get ready by 9AM morning. We both will go and come.
Sh : Preethu, I am troubling you so much.
Me : Ramya, please stop this nonsense. Just think I am your well wisher and good friend or good brother. Ok dear?
Sh : ok sweetheart. Ok uncle will come now. I have to preaper lunch before he comes. Will meet tomorrow then
Me : Ok Ramya.

I went near my house to open the door. My sweetheart was still standing near the door. I saw her with full emotional we both stood in the same place and went to a lovely wonder world for 2mins. Then suddenly we both came to real world and she went inside. I wanted to give a flying kiss. But she left before that.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:19 PM