Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
I kept a pillow to rest behind and opened the folded letter. Her handwriting was so good. As if like a flower. It started like this

“Nanna Preethiya Muddina Preethu”

It means "My Beloved sweet Preethu"

“My Beloved sweet Preethu,

I am sorry for not speaking to you. After that incident, I felt that I did some mistake. I thought it was my mistake. I initiated that. I had a feeling that I cheated our relationship. I felt guilty that we had a mother-son, sister-brother, kid relationship. I was feeling very very guilty that I cheated by spoiling everything.

You had so much of feeling towards me. You took so much of care of me. You wanted to make my life so happy and took so much of risk. You gave money, you are helping me in so many ways. But I felt that because of that incident you might feel bad about me. All these days we were like very good friends. But now I am feeling very afraid to come infront you. I don’t know what you are feeling inside you.

Thinking all these things in mind I felt you might feel bad about me. And I also thought I may spoil your studies because of me. So I thought I will avoid you so that you will be happy. If I avoid you will concentrate on studies than concentrating on this stupid lady.

But sweetheart after reading you letter, I feel we both have done mistake. And please forgive me, may be I should have stopped you in doing this. But what can I do dear. When you started kissing me I couldn’t resist. I felt so nice so I didn’t restrict. And since you always used to tell that you like my saliva, I started giving you to your mouth. Hope you liked it dear. I enjoyed all the things whatever you did but in the morning when I got up, I felt what I was doing wrong. So I got up and came to house thinking that I should avoid you. And also I was feeling very afraid to show my face to you. Because you might think I am a bad lady because of that incident.

About tailoring class, I have completed the training quickly. I have the confidence to stitch clothes now. Preethu my love you are taking so much of trouble to make my life happy. I am very happy that your friends dad agreed to give me job. But I need a sewing maching now. I told uncle that I will get free machine from the company. I am very thankfull to you preethu.

I cleaned your house, hope you didn’t feel bad. I love decorating. One day I wanted to watch TV. Then I saw your cupboard was dirty. I started cleaning it. then thought will clean the house. I am sorry if anything is missing. I am feeling like seeing you always.

Preethu, hope you never felt bad about me. I am good lady. Promise on my kid. I am sorry for that incident. I never expected I will behave like that. But promise I really liked it. I want to be in your arms once. Hope you wont mind hugging me and make me feel I am kid in your arms.

Please don’t leave me dear. I am missing you so much that even I have cried a lot. Its been 2weeks we didn’t see or speak.

Hope you are not angry on me preethu. I miss you so much. I really miss you so much

Preethu I want to tell you something. Please don’t feel bad. Next time when we meet willl tell you.

Yours Ramya”

After reading this I really wanted to go to her house and hug and fuck her 10times. But that stupid uncle was there. I was thinking why he didn’t had night shift this week. I became naked and closed my eyes thinking of her and thinking of that sensual incident happened and musterbated 2 times and don’t know when I slept.
[+] 3 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:18 PM