Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
First letter
I waited there for 30mins thinking the door may open. No way. It didn’t open. I went inside and took bath. I wanted to meet my friend to speak to his dad about the tailoring. Since his dad will go to office by 9.30AM I had to go his house soon. I took bath soon and got ready and came outside to see if my sweet ramya has opened the door. No way. I was feeling like crying. I thought of knocking the door. But I was afraid if she shouts or scold me. Thought let me come back and then see. So I just went out and took my bike and started to my friends house.

I will make this incident very short as it is not that important.
I reached my friends house at 9AM only. My friend and his dad were at home. My friend asked what happened. I took him outside and told about my ramya and how she badly need help. My friend promised me about this and told will speak to his dad. We both went inside and sat infront of uncle. I told about ramya and how much badly she needs money to take care of her house. Uncle was a very good person. He agreed to get her a job. I asked him if he can give some clothes for her to stitch at home only. He told he can but she will get Rs10 for one shirt she stitches. My friend helped me in speaking to uncle and finally he agreed for Rs. 15 for one shirt she stitches. I was happy. I asked uncle that she will start after 15days. He agreed. I was very happy very happy very happy. I came outside. My eyes were filled with tears. Thinking how good it will be if my ramya get into work and earn money. Any expert tailor can stitch minimum 20 shirts per day. So I thought if my sweetheart can stitch 10shirts she will be earning Rs.150 per day and Rs4500 per month with incentives. So totally she might get some Rs5000 per month. So 10years back 5000 was a big amount. I thanked uncle and my friend for their kind help. It was 9.30AM uncle left for office.

Since I had met my friend after few days he told we will go to a movie. But I wanted to know what had happened to my ramya. But my friend forced me to come. I couldn’t say no. because his father is giving business to me. So we both went to a movie. I was not interested to watch the movie. My entire mind was at home, at my ramya. Then after the movie we both had lunch outside. I told my friend that I have some important work. And I left from there to house immediately.

It was 3PM when I came back. While I was parking the bike down, I saw my sweet ramyas house door was opened. I was very happy. I thought I can speak to her and ask her what happened and then hug her and cry. I was already in full emotion. I just wanted to sleep on her lap and cry. I ran and climbed the stairs.

Once I came near ramyas house, I saw uncle sitting on the sofa. I was very disappointed. I said hi to him and straight away I walked to my house. I just switched on the TV and slept. I got in the evening. Thought uncle would have gone to office. But he had taken leave. So there was no chance for me to speak. I cried to my heart that night. I cried like a child. But what to do. I was helpless now. I thought at least I will speak to her next day. Whole night I dint sleep. I was worried why she was so upset, as she was so close. Also she also responded for kissing. She also guided me to her boobs. Then why is she upset.? I just wanted to know. I was eager to know why.

Next day also the door was closed. Now I was really worried. I went outside and came back at 3PM. When I came back uncle was there at home. I thought its really difficult to speak. I was really dint had any idea what to do. Then in the evening, I got an idea. I thought I will right a letter to her. Because next day I wanted to go to native. I had got a letter from native that mother was not well. So I thought I will write a letter to her.

This was written in Kannada my language but will translate it into English

“Dear Sweetheart Ramya,

I apologies for whatever happened between us. I promise that I didn’t do it purposely. And I didn’t had any bad intention about you. I don’t know how it happened. Ramya, in my life I never liked anyone so much. Promise I don’t know why I feel so comfortable when I am with you. Don’t neglect me. I am really dead without you. I don’t know what kind of relationship we both have. May be you are my kid, or I am your kid or we both are good friends. But I want to be with you always.

Don’t miss to go the training. I want you to learn tailoring in one week. I spoke to my friend’s dad about your tailoring. He has agreed to give you work. You can earn more than 4000 rupees. I just want you to lead a good life dear. But one thing please keep in mind. I am not doing all this because to get you or impress you or to enjoy you physically. I never got attracted to you physically. Promise on my mother. If I had a sister I would have helped like this only. Ramya, even if you don’t want to speak to me or you are angry on me I am not worried. But please I beg you, go to tailoring training and start earning. This can help you and Prajju get good future. Because of anger on me don’t spoil your future.

My mother is not well so I have to go to native tomorrow. Don’t know when I will be back. Please give me your reply through letter if you don’t want to speak to me. I know you like me so much. And swear on my mother even I like you so much as a mother, sister, kid and a good friend.

Please forgive me for what happened that night. I really didn’t do it purposely. Hope you will forgive me and be as we both were before. We both have promised each other that we both will never get separated.

Please Please Please don’t leave me. If you wont reply me I will cut my hand. I have cried enough after that night’s incident. I felt I have cheated our friendship. I felt I am not a good friend for you.

I miss you so much sweetheart.

With pure friendship and love
Yours only and only waiting friend, kid, brother, son
Preethu “

I wrote this letter in the night. And thought while going to native I will give it to her and go. Morning I got up at 7AM. The door was closed. I went inside took bath and got ready. By 8.30AM I started. Took the letter and locked the key. I went to ramyas house. I had to give the letter there was no go now. I took courage and went near the door. Knocked the door. I was praying god that uncle must not be there. The door opened. My sweet Ramya opened the door. She was looking very dull. No charm in her face. I felt so bad that I had spoiled her feelings. I gave the key

Me: Ramya, I am going to native. Don’t know when I will be back.
Sh: ok.(no smile no expressions)
Me: Ramya, take this letter.
Sh: what is this?
Me: read it after I go.
Sh: don’t want please.
Me: just read it and tear it please don’t say no.
Sh: ok. Give it.
Me: take this key. Watch TV until I come dear.
Sh: no need of key. You take it.
Me: its ok whether you watch or not. Please keep the key in your house. If you need anything please take it from house.
Sh: I don’t think I need anything. Thanks for the help you have done to me.
Me: I have kept, 2000 rupees in the cupboard. The cupboard keys are under my pillow. Take how mucheve u want don’t feel shy.
Sh: ok
Me: bye ramya.
Sh: bye

I came outside wanted to see if she will come near the corridor to wish me happy journey. I came down, started my bike. And gave the accelerator more so that she will come listening to the sound. The door was closed. I thought she wont come. I just left to native.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:17 PM