Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Sensual Night

It was already 9PM when we came back. It was a full moon day so there was lot of light from moon. It was as if milk has been poured all over the world. We both climbed the stairs. Ramya told she will change and come. I told ok.
Sh : Preethu, I will change and come.
Me : Ok ramya. I will so get fresh. Heavy dinner. I am feeling so sleepy
Sh : even me preethu. Will do one thing. I will go now and sleep.
Me : hey what is this ramya, you sleep so soon? I thought we can speak for some more time.
Sh : ok wait I will change and get fresh and come
I went and washed my face and legs. Got fresh. I removed my underwear and banian. I changed myself to a loose tshirt and a shorts. I wanted myself to be full free and even my dick to be free tonite.
ramya came near my house and stood near the corridor. She was standing near the passage where one person can stand. We could see lot of lights from that place. She was enjoying that place. Since it was too hot inside, she was standing outside. And was watching the whole bangalore lights while the cool breeze touching her body and the milky moon light was falling on her. i came outside to see her. god damn she was looking so sexxxxxxy.
She was wearing a white cotton nighty. I could see her bra straps which was tightly fitting her body. In that milky moon light her white nighty was looking so awesome. I could makeout that she was wearing a blue petticoat which she was wearing from morning. she was facing the other side watching the lights. i came from behind and stood very very close to her. almost my body was touching hers.
Me : hey ramya what are seeing dear?
Sh : Preethu, its so nice here no? cool breeze.
Me : yes ramya. Weather is so cool outside.
Sh : even the moon light is so nice. Look at those lights. Its so nice.
Me : yes Ramya. Really its so nice.
Sh : I never had chance to see like this. Today I am feeling I am a free bird
Me : So tell me are you really happy from morning?
Sh : preethu, for the first time in my life I was so free, had masala dosa, biriyani. Waaaw what a great day preethu. All because of you dear
Me : (I just went further and held her palms which were resting the corridor wall and kept my head on her shoulder). You know why today its so bright otuside?
Sh : Why preethu?
Me : today there are two moons outside.
Sh : Oh is it? where are two moons?
Me : one on the sky and one which is next to me
Sh : (she smiled and turned towards me) stupid, what a joke it is
She was looking damn sexy. The moon light on her body was making me mad. I was touching her body. My dick was exactly placed in her ass crack.it was almost 10PM. Dint know how time went. We both freed ourselves
Me : You look so cute ramya.
Sh : Preethu, I will go and sleep now?
Me : are you feeling sleepy ramya?
Sh : no.But if uncle come to know that I was awake till this time and was with you then it will be a problem no dear?
Me : who will tell? Only we both are here right?
Sh : I know dear but I am afraid.
Me : nothing will happen come will go inside. I am feeling very cold
We both went inside. And closed the door. But dint bolt
Me : hey ramya tonite there is a comedy movie
Sh : oh that movie? I love it. then I will watch it and then go.
Me : ok dear. Watch
I slept to wall side and she sat next to me watching the movie. It was a full comedy movie and it was super. So she was watching it.
Sh : Preethu I am not able to control my laugh dear
Me : hey ramya you back will pain. Sleep and watch dear. Take this pillow and watch aaramse
Sh : ya my back is paining.give me that pillow. Movie is so nice. Will watch it fully dear
Me : ok ok. Ramya I am feeling little sleepy. I will be sleeping. Once movie is done if you want to go just wake me ok dear?
Sh : ok preethu.
I was feeling little sleepy. So thought will sleep until the movie is over. I knew whatever I speak she wont listen
Me : Ramya can you hug you and sleep? I want to sleep like a kid tonite untill you go.
Sh : Oh dear. Wait will come close to you. Put your hands around my stomach and sleep.
I hugged her so tightly that I was feeling so nice and don’t know how I slept. I had heavy dinner so I slept nicely. I guess the movie was over ramya was about to get up. I woke up.
Me : Hey ramya. What hpned movie over?
Sh : Yes preethu. Movie over.
Me : whats time dear?
Sh : its 12.30. I will go now
Me : hey ramya. Sleep here only no dear? I feel so lonely. And even you are alone no.
Sh : but I am afriad if uncle will know
Me : swear I will not tell anyone. And how will uncle know when we both wont say?
Sh : ok my sweet preethu. Iwill sleep here only. Happy dear?
Me : I am so happy my sweeeeeeeeeeeet ramya.
Sh : give me one blanket.
Me : ok take this blanket and sleep.
Sh : today it was so nice dear. Right from morning I am enjoying so much
Me : ramya today is the luckiest day for us. Swear in my whole life today is the one day I have spent good times
Sh : ok now sleep sweetheart.
Me : are you feeling sleepy ramya?
Sh : yes very sleepy preethu.
Me : ok turn towards me and sleep dear
Sh : ok preethu.
She slept very soon. I kept my hand on her waist. She was facing towards me. It was almost just 10cms far. I just moved my face little closer so that I can keep my lips closer to her lips. Now her lips and my lips were very close just 2cms. But I was afraid to kiss those lips. moon light was directly falling on us from the widow. her lips were looking as if it was dipped in the milk. i took courage and moved my hand towards her head. tried moving to towards me. but she was sleeping so deeply. i myself moved very close to her lips. her hot breath was touching my face. I moved my head towards her. Now my lips were touching her lips. She dint wake up. I wanted to taste them. Below my dick was troubling me to take him out. Slowly I put my hand inside and removed from my shorts. It was very hard. Since I had covered blanket I had courage to remove it outside. Now I opened my mouth and tried to separate her lips. It was dry. So I just put some saliva from my mouth. I stretched my tongue outside and put in middle of her both the lips. i slowly parted it. then I just took the bottom lips and started tasting. My hand were on her head. Slowly trying to push the head towards me so that I can easily kiss them. I did this for 10mins. Then slowly I could feel her toungue coming outside like snake. It went straight inside my mouth. So I guess she is responding. Now slowly her lips started moving. But her eyes were closed. Swear on god we both started kissing. She was pushing her saliva into my mouth. I guess she wanted to give that saliva. I feel I had drunk almost 100ml of her saliva. The kiss was so passion that our whole face was saliva. I could smell her saliva it was awesome. I was hugging her on her head now slowly I moved my hand on her ass. I was pressing it so much. But still she dint wake up. But only her lips and toungue were tasting my toungue and I was tasting hers. It was really awesome experience. We did this almost 1hour. Then suddenly I could feel ramya turning the other side. I was afraid what hppend. Still my hands were around her waist. I slowly signaled her to move closer to move towards me by pulling from my hand. She came very close. But she was wearing blanket. Since my dick was outside, it was touching her ass from the blanket. I started moving my hand towards her boobs. Slowly I moved towards her chest until I got those soft balls. Finally I got them I started pressing the left boob. I dint that for some 5mins. I could feel ramya holding my hand. She slowly directed to the right boobs. I pressed it. I kept doing it. but don’t know when I had slept. I was holding her boobs and slept.

When I opened my eyes it was around 5AM. I was still holding her boobs. She was sleeping in the same position. I could see her bare back on her nighty. I hugged her still tightly and went and kissed her back. And again slept. It was so nice I really enjoyed the whole night sleep. But I felt If I wouldn’t had slept may be I would have got her juicy pussy also for fuck. Again I slept.

When I opened my eyes, I was alone on the bed with my shorts opend as is in the night. Ramya was not there. I was worried. I saw the time it was 7AM. I got up in hurry and went outside. The corridor was cleaned and the everyday pooja was done. Then I felt ramya got and went to her house. But I was afraid if she had felt bad.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:17 PM