Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
106 to 110

Me : your are the only maths teacher in our school?

Latha : No, One more teacher is there

Me : I did not see her so far?

She : She was in long leave

Me : Why?

She : She went to tour to england with her family

Me : For tour?

She : No, Actually she went there to attend his BIL marriage

Me : Why they are not arrange the marriage in india?

She : Her BIL is working there for last 10 years, there he loves an british girl

Me : ohh, when she will be return?

She : May be with in an month

Me : Ok

She : Due to her absence i was overloaded and almost taking all the maths classes for 9th to 12th

Me : Then who is taking classes for below 9th standard?

She : Respective class teachers are assigned for them

Me : Why there is no male staff in our school

She : Our peon and watchman are there

Me : Oh latha, I am asking male teacher

She : I dont know, you should ask this question to our management

After our conversation, latha went to rest room and while she was there. one message came to her mobile and she is having an galaxy s2 mobile and in the notification i saw it was an form unknown number and messaged as " We will meet in block c at 6PM ".

Normally we both leave school at the same time but today after the last bell she told me that she have to prepare some chapter, so ask me to go home alone. Then i have an doubt because after seeing that message only she told like this.

Then at 5.45PM, I said bye to latha and left the school but some what my mind is filled that message. Then i returned to school and slowly i watched staff room, there latha is losing his hair and applying some light makeup and the she removed her saree completely. Wow what an body she have and surprisingly she have and big and flat navel with big boobs and ass. I never expected that she have an this much big navel and this is the only thing she was differed from kushboo. Now she wrap her saree like exposing her navel. In school times she never wear an saree like this and this shows that something is going to happen now.

Then she came out from staff room and i was hide me from the tree near there and latha straight away went to the first floor of the block c from here i cant see in which class she is going. then after some times i also went to the first floor in the floor nearly 15 classrooms are there and all are closed. Then i thought definitely they went to the last room and i when approaching the last room as per my guess i heard some voices. from that i can identify the latha voice.

He : why are you late?

latha : I came as per the time you mentioned 

He : I ask you to come in 6Pm, but you came 15 minutes late

latha : oh just 15 minutes

He : Why are ignoring me?

latha : what?

He : From last ten days your not speak with me, i did any wrong?

latha : please dont talk like this

he : Then what happen?

latha : you know new teacher is joined in our school

He : yes and she is working in office room

Latha : ya, but she is going to be accounts teacher and she is preparing for the same

He : oh

Latha : I was helping here

He : ok

Latha : why you called me?

He : you dont know?

Latha : No ( I heard the laugh of latha )

Then i went near the window in the room and slightly open the window to see who was that. I was shocked by open the window because latha was taking to our school watchman. 

Let me explain about our watchman he was an  guy, He is name was rahim and he looks like hulk with an heavy body and dark in color and i was surprised to she latha with him. normally i thought barhmin ladies will not like the  guys but here an beautiful latha is taking to a guy and he is also not looking great.

Then they continued....

Rahim : I was so lucky latha

Latha : why?

He : to have you around

She : I cant understand

He : You know from my school days onwards my was dream to have an  lady around me

She : why?

He : They are looks so beautiful and sexy with charming face and mostly in whitish color

She : oh

He : Then i was also lucky to have you

She : hmm

He : I love your navel very much latha

She : only navel?

He : yes, at first when i saw you and i dream every night to press your boobs. But i never thought you have an beautiful and big flat navel

She : Thank you

Then he went near to her and removed her saree and saw her deep navel. She tried to stop his hand and said " not here " but it didn't work. he inserted his index finger inside her deep navel. latha was shivering now and turned towards the black board and kept her hands on the wooden table and closed her eyes. She was breathing heavily.I saw the back view of her. Her ass cracks were clearly visible for me and rahim. I think it made him mad. He touched her belly from behind and again held her navel. She was in closed eyes and still breathing heavily, rahim enjoying the feeling on her navel. He made circle around her navel squeezed it for some time and softly moving his hand all around his navel. Then turned her towards him and kissed on her navel. latha moaned " aaaaaaaah..aahhhhhhh" . 

He took her to the wall and made her back rest on the wall. She looked him and say " please rahim not here, if any body saw it will be problem for both" then he replied " After saw your navel i cant control myself latha please, before i came here i saw all the classrooms and one is here so don't worry" . Then he kissed her navel further. She was enjoying this with closed eyes. He was licked her navel and his tongue moved in and out of her navel. she was moaning heavily "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmaaaaaa". He licked and sucked her navel for more than 15 minutes. By seeing this hot scene i cannot control my self and wrongly my hand pressed the window and that makes the huge sound, before they realize i ran and hide on the next classroom. Then i heard sound of some one approaching to the room and i was under the teacher table so no one can find me from the outside of the room. Then rahim told " Latha the window is opened due to the air and no one is here in the first floor ".

Then latha went out of the school and rahim has tried to convince her but he cannot do that. Next day she was wearing an white saree with black designed border and black color blouse in this dress she was looking damn hot and surly today boys have an hard in their pants while she is teaching. In evening she told the same story to me and i decided to go home today but mind is not listening my words they said to watch the show. Then i gave the house key to my daughter and ask her to wait in home and i will come late, any way daily she will go earlier than me because school will be finished at 4.30Pm but staff should be stay up to 5.30Pm.After 6.00Pm, latha was going to the block and after 5 minutes i also went. I was positioned me in the same area, I saw both are hugging tightly.

latha : Rahim we are doing his not good, please. she cried while saying this. I think there is some discussion already done between this. rahim lifted her face and saw her tears filled eyes. he kept his hands over her waist 

Rahim :latha, i am mad on you. In weekends only i can come to your house, In week days i must be here in school after or before school hours 

Latha : I know 

Rahim : Please latha at least spend one day in every week days

latha : If any body see

Rahim : No one can see us

The he ask her and lay on the table. She was obeying his acts and was lying on the table as her wife. He removed his dress one by one and became nude. She was lustfully watching his erected long fat cock. I saw the fear in her eyes. He have the very big and fat cock and his body so great. She was still watching his cock without taking her eyes. he came near to her and kept his cock near her mouth.

Latha : Rahim, please 

Rahim : Dont stop me latha, suck me dear

His erected fat cock was hanging in front of her mouth. latha opened her mouth and took her tongue out and licked his head of the cock. I also become hot after seeing his cock. It was a great sight for me. My brabhim friend's was licking our watchman cock with her sexy tongue. She was licking his cock for few minutes in that potion. I was completely hot now and gone mad of seeing such big cock and my heart says to avoid this and go out but my mind was not able to control myself after seeing this hot scene.

She moaned heavily and within fraction of time took his cock out from her mouth and violently started sucking his cock again. Wow,god I expected this she was suking so good. She is madly sucking his cock and he moaned aaaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaammm. latha completely gone wild and kept her hands on his back thighs and madly sucking his cock. She was sucking my cock like a hungry dog. I felt great pleasure. She was massaging his cock by her tongue too and from up and down all over his cock. I never expected latha will suck him in this speed. 

Without taking her mouth and without wasting a single minute.she was completely sucked his cock for more than 15 minutes. Then she took his balls deep down into her throat and licked them also with great pleasure. Then he took his balls from her mouth and Kept his cock inside her mouth. He held her head and pulled towards his cock and started throat fucking her. latha moaned aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

He inserted his full cock in to her mouth and started fucking her mouth heavily. she completely responding him by opened her mouth to hold his cock. He made violent strokes inside her mouth. latha moaned heavily and screamed. She suffered to breathe but still she didn't try to take her mouth out and he is trying to keep his cock as much as possible in her mouth. He fucked her mouth for more than 10 minutes and finally he unloaded his cum inside her mouth. She was licked all his sperms and ate them without leaving a single drop. Then he took his cock from her mouth and sat down on the opposite writing table. They both were looking each other.

Then after some times latha said "I am sorry rahim, yesterday i was talked hardly"  he replied " no problem dear ". I noticed her boobs were becoming big when she release her heavy breaths. Then he went near to her and removed the pallu of saree from her shoulder and he said " wow latha, your navel is inviting me always and today it was more sexy while seeing with black blouse".

He was looking her navel and she was shivering all over. Then he went near and made circles around her deep navel with his tongue. Latha was continuously moaning with pleasure on her navel. She was breathing heavily. Closed her eyes and rubbing her both legs on the table. He slowly licking her navel all over and she was moan " aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa "

Latha was moaning and moaning. He kissed on her navel and started to suck it now for 10 minutes and again he started to masturbate himself by seeing her and now he released his cum over her big navel. Again he sat on the table and closed his eyes. After some time latha wake up from the table and hugged him. Again they started to kiss but this latha has kissed him.

It was very hot to see. latha was standing and rahim was sitting in the writing table both are hugging tightly and sucking there mouths for an long time nearly an 15 minutes later they both separate each other and start to clean them selves and wearing their dress properly. I amazed to see this because today also rahim did not fuck her and also i noticed he did not remove any dress apart from saree.

I did not believe this, If any man got an opportunity like this and he never miss to fuck her or at least he will see her in naked.

Latha : Ok rahim. Its time to leave

Rahim : thank you latha

Latha : hmm

Rahim : I love you latha

Latha : Me to darling

Rahim : I am lucky to hear this from you

Latha : From tomorrow onwards, we will not meet in school

Rahim : Why?

Latha : Please understand rahim

Rahim : No one will see us darling

Latha : please

Rahim : ok 

Latha : Come to my house at this sunday morning

rahim : Why?

Latha : Why i will call you?

Rahim : I dont know ( both laughed )

Latha : I am going to gave an gift to birthday boy

Rahim : How you know my birthday

Latha : I know

Rahim : What Gift

Latha : Its suprise

Rahim : But this sunday our principal is coming to school 

Latha : Oh shit,How you know

Rahim : She only told to me there is an meeting with management

Latha : Then come at evening

Rahim : After they all left from school, I will come.

Latha : Ok and i am waiting for you
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 23-12-2018, 01:42 PM