Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
96 to 100

After the bus incident when i reach home i was very horny and desperately need and someone to satisfy me. So i decided to call swami and he his mobile was switched off and i make me feel bad. At 10Pm when i go to bed someone as rang the bell and i thought it should be my FIL or arati, But when i open the door i was shocked and cannot believe my eyes.Because i never expect him, he is none other my daughters auto driver ramu,

Me : How are you ramu

AD ( Auto driver ) : Fine madam

Me : I heard you have an accident

AD : Yes madam, now i am fine

Me : Then

AD : what madam?

ME : Why you came at this time?

AD : I was coming to your house for last two days in morning and evening, But all the time your house is closed.

Me : Oh, Actually my MIL is admitted in hospital and i was accompany her

Ad : She is fine now?

Me : Ok, Then any urgent matter?

AD : Nothing madam

Me : Then why you came at this time

Ad : I was discharged from hospital on last month from that time onwards i looking for the time to you.

Me : oh

Ad : Then how are you madam

Me : Fine but dont call me madam

Ad : Ok

Me : Then what are doing at this time and your wife may expecting you

Ad : rom last week onwards i was working in night shift 

Me : Why

Ad : Just now recovered from accident, In night shift there will be less traffic and it is comfortable to drive

Me : Ok

Ad : Your daughter slept?

Me : May be

Ad : what?

Me : Actually she is staying in my SIL house

Ad : Then you are only here?

Me : Yes

Ad : The can i come inside.

After ramu asking this only i realized we are taking in the door step and i welcome him to my house.

When he came inside, He smiled and said "so is there no one in home?". I was confused what to say, he knows non one will be there as i already told him about my daughter absence, Then without any other options i told him "come in before anyone sees". Then he stepped in, i locked the door thinking oh am going to get fucked definitely for sure.

I should not encourage him like this i should some how avoid him, but the thought of him going to fuck me at home made me horny and that started to reflect in my nipples, then somehow controlled and told him to follow me towards the hall. He was walking behind me quietly, then suddenly he caught my hip with both his arm deeply inhaled and said "hmmm lakshmi i just missed you like anything,
Ohm your ass they are just so great, your hair bun is so sexy it reveals your marble like back", i was slowly getting moved by his seducing words, he gripped by hip so tight my flesh where are getting squeezed out, it made me to hiss, then i told him " we will go to the hall, please!, he didn't leave me, he walked to the hall by holding my hip and pushed his hip behind my back, his penis was already erect and was hitting my ass.

I thought i can't let him control me, i should take care of the control and as soon as we entered the hall, i just pushed his hands of my hip and asked him to sit on the sofa. Then he sat on the sofa, while i was standing near him and told him "wait i will get some coffee", but he immediately surrounded my hip with his hands and pulled me towards him. His face was at my saree covered stomach, he started sniffing my stomach and said "hmmm the smell of your body make me hot and ahhh it's just so great darling,

He bought his left hand to the front and moved my saree, then he inserted his fingers into petticoat, the moment his fingers touched my bare stomach, i felt a sexual sensation of his body heat, i just stood there frozen. He then pulled my petticoat down and that revealed my navel. The hot air from his breath passed over my navel it was making me horny.

Then he closed in and seductively said " oh i miss you very much lakshmi", and pushed his tongue out and gently touched my navel with his tip of the tongue, a shock passed all over my body, closing my eyes i hisssssed sharply, then he pushed his tongue inside my navel steadily and started to swirl it inside my navel, it took me to the peak of my sensation, i hissed still loudly, my feet rose up, then my hands automatically caught his head and i pushed him in to my navel further hugging his head, he started to get vigor and his tongue invaded deeper and deeper into my hole.

I started to feel liquid getting built up in my vagina. Then he started to bit my navel and started licking my entire stomach, i moaned ahhhhh hmmmmmmmm and crushed his head deep into me. Then he stopped the foreplay and saw me, i too looked down he licked his tongue and said "ohhh lakshmi you are awesome" saying this he again shoved his tongue into my navel, i was pushed back, but with his right hand he pulled me back to him and started sucking my navel.
He was sucking my navel very hard, that he was acting like a suction cup pulling my flesh out, our breaths started to get heavier and in few minutes the room was filled with breathing sound ahhhh hmmm ahhhh hmmmm, His both hands crept up move towards my breasts. I was just twisting my head with high sexual pleasure.
He pulled my saree down and there my breasts came to his view hidden inside my blouse. Then again he stopped, i opened my eyes to look at him and what i saw was shocking me, my nipples were fully erect and it was protruding out fully. He saw it with amazement and said " ohm my! your nipples are growing darling"

I thought to myself " oh no he's going to eat my nipples ", after completing his sentence, he again plunged into my navel and at the same time his hands cupped my boobs, he started to squeeze my boobs like a possessed man, and moaned "ahhh lakshmi hmmm", i was at my sexual peak, i was moaning too ahhhhhhh haaaaaaa hissssssssss. He was pumping my boobs like anything alternately squeezing my left boob, while he pulled my right boob out, Then he switched the action. Then he caught my protruding nipple over my blouse and started to pull them as if trying to squeeze milk from the udder. I was just massaging his head and moving my head twisting and rotating my head. Then suddenly some one pressed the calling bell, ohhh we both came back to our sense, he left me, i adjusted my saree properly, but my nipples were magnificently protruding even through my saree. I asked him to go to the bedroom and don't come out until i call, Then i went and opened the door and i was really shocked and cannot able to speak because my FIL is on the door step with my daughter and she was sleeping on his shoulder.

Then i welcomed my FIL and he went to our gust bedroom with daughter and kept my daughter in bed then went in to bedroom saying that he want to take an bath and i quickly rushed to my bedroom and said to ramu,

ME : My FIL was arrived

AD : what can i do now?

ME : You just go now

AD : Please lakshmi, i will wait here and we start our activity after late night

Me : No i cant accept this

AD : Why?

ME : Try to understand my situation

Ad : Please lakshmi

Me : He is my FIL, If he knos about our relationship then it make trouble

Ad : I know that lakshmi

Me : Then

Ad : I waiting for this for long time

Me : I can understand you ramu

Ad : Then

Me : please leave me now

Ad : please

Me : We can make this in another day

Ad : I will come here with lot of expectation

Me : But this not good to continue now

Ad : ok i will tomorrow

Me : I will call you when i got free, so please wait until

Ad : Ok

Me : Thanks

The he pulled me and gave an strong kiss on lips and went out, Then i locked our main door. Thank god still my FIL is not came out from bathroom.

Then the couple of days went and i spend my day time in hospital and in night my FIL and daughter will be in my house, Arati is staying in night with my MIL. I cannot able to get the free time to call swami or ramu and i was now really frustrated and desperately need an sex with some one. So one day while returning from hospital i thought why don't i can approach my FIL, he is the only man can help me in this situation. Because as i already told he was an sex master but after that incident he was behaving very decent and not even seeing me badly or lustful manner.

Then i decided cannot directly ask him. I need to plan something to convey him. one way is, he already said he got attracted to me when he saw me first, so he needs to see me differently and he needs to grow some desire on me. once he has a desire on me and once he gets desire to play with me, I can take a next move of convincing him for sex. First thing is that i need to make him to see me in a different perspective, currently he is seeing me as his DIL in a very gentle respective way. I need to break that barrier first.

I decided to seduce him somehow and i was fantasize about him. On next day My first attempt was to show him my assets.I purposely brushed my body against his on every opportunity making it to be accidental, however he ignored them. I will go to hospital at 3PM in the aftrenoon and I am back at night and MY FIL will be in hospital at night and return home at 9AM in the morning. So i need to use this time to be alone with him, to show off my body to him and I decided to take complete advantage of this chance. I started to wear tight blouse and wore saris too tightly and I made sure they were revealing . I adjust my saree and take it down below the navel, exposing my fair and fleshy belly to him, because I wanted him to look at this asset of mine. Many a times he stared at me while I moved around doing some household chores but moved his eyes away fast. He must have felt the same too ! This way I derived lot of pleasure and I used to get wet down there just thinking about him.I had to do something more and I was craving to get him to do something.Well, I decided I would try and if I could seduce him, but I didn't know when I'd have the chance to really have him. 

Around with him every opportunity I got. Next day he was going to attend his friends daughter marriage reception and i also went him, since he don't know the place and it was in the restaurant. I dressed up in semi transparent dark red silk saree with a matching blouse and wore a red bra which is of lace type and I wore my saree below my hip revealing my deep navel. Then I place a red lipstick.On the way I wrapped my saree so my navel and low cut blouse is not visible to others but I could still find a lot of men drooling over me, both old and young. I really liked that attention I was getting but pretended to be unaware. Juice were served to all the people. I went for a orange juice and MY FIL went for a beer with his friends. 

They were chatting about various things and they are drinking and i was silent and hearing, They spoke about general issues. Later My FIL stepped aside and started talking to his friends on some matter since they have worked togther in the past. I asked him to excuse me and I went to the toilet, he continued with his conversation. In the toilet i made my saree loosened and wore it below my navel, when I came out and I found him standing with a group of old men drinking. He looked at me and smiled, I was sure he noticed that I had tied my saree below my navel and stared at me for a moment and then looked around. I found the rest of them staring at me.

I pretended to ignore the attention I was getting and went for another juice. I was becoming light headed slowly, I looked around and found he was looking at me and he seemed to be a bit nervous in my presence. I guess the alcohol effect was working in him, so I decided to take full advantage of that and without making it too obvious I slowly started to show my curves and my boobs by moving, turning around and bending down in front of him and letting my pallo carelessly fall off a bit from my shoulders.Ohhh That fixed him! I caught him staring at me all over and seeking deep down to see if he could see more. I then moved away towards some ladies and didnt want to make it very obvious to others that I was flirting with him. I was enjoying every bit of it but walked away with no choice.I continued to observed him from a distance and caught him stealing glances of me.

Later I found him standing in a corner smoking and upon seeing me. He gave a smile and told me not to tell my MIL that I caught him smoking. I joined him by sitting at a sofa right across him and told him playfully his secret is safe with me. I told him I found the party very boring and he told me he felt the same too. We spoke about general stuff and I realized he was checking me out while listening. I did not reveal much but as I crossed my right leg, the saree rode up and exposed my ankle and a bit of my legs.I placed my palm on my crossed thigh and as I spoke I kept playing with feet by rubbing them with each other, his eyes moved swiftly to my exposed legs.

I noticed his eyes fixed on my feet, Though I felt a bit restless, I kept on talking. I realized that I was giving him a good show and I wondered if he could see my body through my saree. The lights were very dim so I thought myself that he won't be able to see much though he may have seen my navel and my exposed curves as I walked around. It sort of made me feel sexy and I felt slight sensations in myself. His roaming eyes continued to cause some heat in myself and I realized my pussy was beginning to get wet. This old man was definitely stimulating me and I was beginning to enjoy it. I decided to play a game,so i dropped my mobile as if accidentally.

Then I bend down to pick it up and this time I was showing my cleavage a lot . I let my pallu fall down and I pulled it back slowly. I saw he was looking at my cleavage. I knew he got a good look at my cleavage and the deep valley between my breasts. On the pretext of picking up my mobile he softly brushed my legs.I was aware of the excitement in the old man. Later the crowd got into dancing and I realized that this was the best chance I could get. The his friends wife called me to the floor and ask me to dance with them. I did catch him stealing glances of me and I returned a naughty smile softly biting my lower lips.

I was quite surprised at that age, he was still full of energy and possessed good looks with a strong body and i remember that our first night how he fucked. I then walked up to him and stood near him for a while and softly asked him if he would like to dance with me. Uncertain about what it was going to be like. I looked up into his eyes and I saw the hunger there and it kinda made me want him all the more. He happily accepted my request and gently took my hands and walked me to the dance floor. 

As we started to dance I noticed the men were drooling all over me and I even heard the older lot commenting on my FIL luck for dancing with me. I ignored them and continued to dance, I was feeling more sensual in his hands and I gently rubbed my face against his chest. I could hear his heavy breathing. I just couldn't resist my touch against mine. I was enjoying it and I knew he was very nervous.

I couldn't wait to get laid by him. He then placed his hand around my waist and softly ran his fingers on my bare skin through the saree. It was divine, the physical contact of his hands on my body. He didn't do much, he then held my body more closer against his, slowly caressing my exposed back and brushing my hair, I felt a little moist down under, I could tell that my FIL was now terribly attracted to me again.I was really attracted to him as well. He was a strong and energetic man to fulfill my desire and that was all that mattered to me. 

While having dinner he was seated at a far corner towards my right and I turned towards him repeatedly to look at him and he too turned to look at me.I was deliberately flirting with him and wanted to send clear signals to him of my interest that I want to fuck by him again, provided he wants to as well.That night after we got home. He sat in the hall to watch TV. I decided to do something more. From the hall he can see the door of my bedroom. The dining table is just in the line with the door of my bedroom and if one is seated there he could just see what's happening in my bedroom. 

I decided to make my move and went to the bedroom. I wanted to take advantage of this chance and put on a show, so I went inside and left the lights switched on and the door slightly open. I looked at the hall and could clearly see my FIL seated watching TV. I made some movements and just to confirm that he could see what I was doing inside, I then stood and unwrapped my pallu to remove my saree. As the pallu fell down my breasts was just covered by the blouse.I then started to unbutton my blouse. I did it real slow so that he had nice view of me. I could see him looking inside my room through mirror. I looked at the mirror from the corners of my eyes, just to see what he was doing.Yes he was watching me. My entire body was trembling with excitement.

I removed the saree and stood there just in my blouse and petticoat. My entire body was trembling with excitement and felt goose pimples all over my body. That was the sign of excitement and sexual arousal for me.My heart was beating very fast. I then turned my back towards the hall and pushed my hands behind my back and my fingers touched the hook of my blouse and I unfastened it. I could not observe my fil this way but I was sure he was looking. I slowly removed my bra and then threw it aside and then slowly untied my petticoat and tossed it on to the bed. I peeked mirror to find if my FIL was still watching. He was now gazing towards the door and not watching TV.

Then on the next day morning surprisingly munni and mishraji came to our house, They came to see my MIL and then i did not get the proper time to seduce any one. After two days my MIL is discharged from the hospital. In the next day they all booked the train ticket for their return. I really disappointed because i cant even spend time to with munni. mishraji, MY FIL, ramu aor swami. The time arrived on the next day before they go climate changed and started raining heavily. So non of auto / taxi is available. Then i called our auto driver 

Me : Hello

Ad : lakshmi iam waiting for your call only, Can i come now

ME : My relatives want to go bus stand, So can you come to my home and pick them

Ad : lakshmi, It was raining like a hell and its difficult to drive

ME : I understand and i already try to convince them to stay here but i am failed

Ad : Can i come there after i drop them in bus stand

Me : why?

Ad : To fuck you

Me : I am waiting

Then after some times ramu came and MY MIL, FIL, munni and mishraji went. And i am waiting for ramu but after an 3 hours rame not came and tried to call him, his mobile is switched off. Then after some times i got an call from the unknown number.

He : May i know, who is this?

Me : What you want, first tell me who are you

He : I am an security officer office

Me : Tell me sir

He : Madam, can you come government hospital

Me : Why?

He : One hour back there is an accident near the bus stand and i found your number in recent call log

Me : what happen sir, any thing serious?

He : Nothing madam, please you come here

Me : Ok sir, I will come

Then i left to the hospital and there i saw my MIL, my FIL, munni, ramu and Mishraji all are dead and i cannot believe this and started crying. Then one security officer officer came near to me and said " Auto is crushed heavily with the tempo and person in the auto was dead in the spot "

Then i called to arati and my husband, We received all there bodies after the security officer formalities and taken them to my husband native.

After this incident we all are stay in our FIL house for an week and still we cannot able to believe what was happened.

Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 23-12-2018, 01:32 PM