Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
“Ahhh…”

“Ahh.. hhuh.. “

“Aaahhh saab” ganga moaned as we both climaxed.

I emptied myself into ganga’s pussy for the second time this afternoon. Ganga smiled as she tried to get her breath steady.

“Aahh saab.. Your so good at fucking my tight pussy” ganga teased as she was getting more naughty.

I took one more deep stroke into her pussy and let her go. “Aahhh….” ganga moaned with a slow exhale.

Ganga was tired by now. I hadn’t let her rest since yesterday night or since morning. I gave her kiss and spooned with her. In no time we both fell asleep in each other arms.

Buzz.

I woke up to my buzzing phone. I rubbed my eyes and checked the time. It was now evening around 7.

I picked up the call.

“Hello baby” swetha greeted.

“Hey” i said not expecting her call.

“Hey… didn’t expect you to call me” i added surprised.

“What’s unexpected for a wife to call her husband” swetha teased

“Aren’t you busy” i said teasing her back

“I was... can you believe it, yogendarji left me for a phone call when we were in the middle of...” swetha said stopping short of completing it

“Anand, I wish you were here too… you both could have taken turns with me” swetha teased sounding turned on

“I think i can manage you both at the same time” swetha added flirtily

“Not happening” i said smiling at the thought. Yogendarji must have left swetha after getting her all heated up.

“where is he?” i asked surprised he left swetha on her own

“Spoilsport… Yogendarji said he had some business to attend and asked me to wait for him” swetha replied dutifully

“Facetime” i said wanting to see her

“Now?” swetha asked surprised

“Yes!” i said

And i saw the facetime call coming in.

“Wow.. you look beautiful” i said as i saw swetha lying on the bed in a pink saree with light makeup and nice red bindi.

“Thanks” swetha blushed tucking a strand of hair behind her ear

I was a little surprised at how well swetha was dressed or more like how well she was covered.

“Did you expect me to be naked” swetha teased seeing my surprised face.

“Not naked” i quickly said trying to put on a poker face

“Ohh… may be less dressed” swetha teased giving me a close up of her cleavage wrapped behind her pallu

“Swetha!” i exclaimed, asking her to stop teasing me.

“Anand, I know you like me talking dirty and doing naughty stuff” swetha said smiling

“That’s true” I said honestly, she was reading me like a book

“Are you going out?” i asked trying to shift gears

Swetha took time to stop chuckling “No no, actually yogendarji, before leaving, gifted the saree and asked me to be dressed and waiting” swetha replied

That’s when i noticed it was not swetha’s saree. I looked more keenly now, it was pink saree with a dark pink sleeveless blouse with deep cleavage view. She was also wearing a new set of gold bangles.

“Do you like it?” swetha asked as she noticed my eyes trailing her saree and blouse

“Yogendarji knows your measurements well” i said looking at how well it fit her.

“Well, he did measure it himself” swetha teased. Swetha was enjoying the tease and getting naughtier and she knew it was having an effect on me.

“I could tell” i said getting turned on

Swetha got out of bed and placed the phone on a table giving me a nice view of the room. She then came into picture and turned around to show me her back. She then moved her hand to the back of her neck and moved her hair to side to expose a bare back blouse design showing her fair skin to its best as a single knot held it all together. I swallowed and adjusted my crotch.

“Looks like you like it” swetha teased turing back to the camera.

“Your such a slut” i said as it turned me on seeing her through the phone. It felt voyeur.

“He he … I know... Just for you” swetha said giving me a kiss.

“Show me more” i said wanting her

Swetha gave a mischievous smile as she bit her lips. She had me hooked.

“Does it turn you on seeing me like a slut” swetha teased “yes” i replied

Swetha slowly moved her pallu to rest it on her hand, exposing only her blouse. The deep cleavage was inciting. “Yogendarji likes it too..” swetha said watching my reaction “Your such a nice husband sending me on a honeymoon with my new husband” swetha said talking dirty

“Husband?” i blurted out

“Yogendarji treats me like his wife and we are on a honeymoon and he is fucking me… so technically he is my husband” swetha said continuing to talk dirty

“Do you want to see me getting fucked by my new husband” swetha said slowly dropping her pallu exposing her navel

I swallowed.

“He is really good at it… like you” swetha said coming closer to the camera as it focused on her navel. I just wanted to lick her deep navel hole.

“Anand…. I feel so dirty… i haven’t bathed since i came here with yogendarji” swetha said slowly moving her saree down her navel as her breathing grew heavy.

“Yogendarji fucked me so many times… filling me up so much… ” swetha continued talking dirty as she continued lowering her saree as i saw pubic hair peek through.

“Show me yours” swetha said stopping her saree midway

I quickly checked for the bedroom door. It was shut. I put the phone on the coffee table, dropped my pants focusing the camera on my cock.

“Mmmm… your so hard” swetha said but i couldn’t see her face just her navel.

“Do you want to see what he did to your wife’s …. ” swetha trailed, her hands still resting on her navel

I didn’t say anything but shamelessly stroked my cock.

“You pervert” swetha said as she lowered her saree more.

Knock knock. I heard someone knocking.

“Sorry baby… you have to wait. Yogendaraji is back…. Do you think he will like me like this” swetha teased stepping back showing me her at full length.

Swetha looked hot as hell. Her saree now barely covering any of her assets. I cursed at yogendarjis luck.

I didn’t reply but continued stroking. Swetha smiled mischievously as she turned and walked to the door.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 01:41 PM