Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
I agree, she will come up with a plan where she has her cake and she will eat it, all the time reminding him that he started it all and not fair for him to call for a stop just as she is enjoying in full swing as someone elses dominated wife.

I think she could be a little ruthless with Yogi too and get away with it as a kind of role play. But in reality, Yogi being the "ruler" of all (especially the women) at the village is a powerful guy and gets what he wants. So will have to see what plan she comes up with.

Her saving grace is the way she finally ended the village affair when she realized it was going too far. This is the side we need now. They both need to work together to save themselves. He lost it when he pushed her into all this and now she's lost it due to her greed....another fucking opportunity landed straight into her lap, so to speak.

How about hubby continuing his firm position about stopping (so refreshing that he didn't back down in the face of her determined arguments), actually saying that by her arguments, her guile and greedy actions, she is the one who cannot be trusted. When you're having such a good time, you never listen to the voice of reason, to stop while the going is good. You always prefer to keep pushing your luck until it hits the wall. I think hubby is finally showing his firm side, a side that can overcome her naked lust, cunning, betrayal and addiction in favor of his love, his partner, his marriage and save his wife of many years. And though Ganga has high hopes and is enjoying a moment, she knows that it will be futile to ensnare him.

fasterboy-

Please don't blame to Wife. It's all swetha's huband behind all these. The husband already have sick mentality for cuckolding. Swetha adjust her mentality to cooperate her husband's disgusting selfish mentality always seeking only his pleasure. Swetha is spouse not an employee or property of husband. The husband make all incident to pleasant himself and It's swetha's turn now. After all she is human not robot.
Another point is that I have suspect they are setting ganga to make busy him, and between that yogi want to convince swetha to leave her hubby and stay with him in village. This strategy was planned by swetha and yogi together before leaving village. So why swetha gave him house address and make him enter their house but yogi has plan to double cross swetha also.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 01:39 PM