Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trambak View Post
Loving and caring husband needs to be protective and possessive too especially if the future predicts a loosing battle. The red flags of deception has been there for some time now.

He has lost a major bargaining stand by succumbing to Ganga. He can only meekly request. He can't demand.

His predicament, return of wife and restoration of family life is now solely on one person Swetha. But can she? Her nature doesn't evoke confidence. At best she would come up with a compromise formula.

I would be pleasantly surprised if that happens. Swetha till now has been ruthless with her husband. Could she be similar with Yogendra and boot him out?

Let's see.

breville1-

I agree, she will come up with a plan where she has her cake and she will eat it, all the time reminding him that he started it all and not fair for him to call for a stop just as she is enjoying in full swing as someone elses dominated wife.

I think she could be a little ruthless with Yogi too and get away with it as a kind of role play. But in reality, Yogi being the "ruler" of all (especially the women) at the village is a powerful guy and gets what he wants. So will have to see what plan she comes up with.

Her saving grace is the way she finally ended the village affair when she realized it was going too far. This is the side we need now. They both need to work together to save themselves. He lost it when he pushed her into all this and now she's lost it due to her greed....another fucking opportunity landed straight into her lap, so to speak.

How about hubby continuing his firm position about stopping (so refreshing that he didn't back down in the face of her determined arguments), actually saying that by her arguments, her guile and greedy actions, she is the one who cannot be trusted. When you're having such a good time, you never listen to the voice of reason, to stop while the going is good. You always prefer to keep pushing your luck until it hits the wall. I think hubby is finally showing his firm side, a side that can overcome her naked lust, cunning, betrayal and addiction in favor of his love, his partner, his marriage and save his wife of many years. And though Ganga has high hopes and is enjoying a moment, she knows that it will be futile to ensnare him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 01:38 PM