Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
breville1-

Unintended consequences.....

"Is it wrong that i too enjoy it as part of your fantasy?”

How many times does he have to say it...stop it! He had been telling her to stop for days but she found clever ways to make him let he continue. It stopped being his fantasy a while ago. It is in fact her fantasy she wants to keep alive despite hubby's efforts to remind her of their own relationship. She didn't know when to end it..the "nasha" factor.

But I do agree with her, that she cannot help but enjoy her fantasy too. The problem is that Yogi's desires and feelings cannot be controlled by them. I remember a genuine case of a young woman (already with long term BF) in a new city, living alone in an apartment block. She became friendly with a single guy in the same block just for company. They would shop, go out to eat, go for walks and meet up in the gym. Typical Bf/GF or hubby/wifey stuff just like our heroes in this story. When he finally made the move and proposed and got rejected, he almost ended up in an asylum, totally broken...the unintended consequence. With Yogi, he has more actions at his disposal, just as hubby has been trying to tell her for a while.

When will she stop being a smart ass go it aloner and realize the potential dangers, the consequences?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 01:36 PM