Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Swetha hung up.

I called her back a few times but she did not pick up. I checked the phone app but it was turned off. Swetha was angry and hurt, i am not sure which was more. Well, it was expected. Should i just wait for her to call me back once she cools down. I kept thinking as i stepped into the bedroom as ganga greeted me with a smile. She was naked and awake and looking beautiful with her hair pulled to one side. Ganga waved her hand to come over. I smiled and crept next to her.

“Not sleepy saab?” ganga asked as she moved closer to me. Her hand on my chest and her leg on mine.

“Not…mmmm”

Ganga frenched me before i could say anything. I kissed her back again.

“I love you saab” ganga said closing her eyes as she moved on top of me without unlocking our kiss. I remained surprised and silent. I always knew ganga liked me but it’s more than i thought. I am just not sure if its a good thing.

My thoughts flew away as we continued kissing each other as ganga drooled into my mouth. Lust took over me as i felt my cock getting harder. I adjusted ganga over me to feel her pussy closer to my cock. Ganga smiled and knew what i wanted as she slowly stroked my cock with her pussy lips gliding over my shaft with her juices flowing. Ahhh it was heaven. I was feeling good but a slow something was pricking my conscience. Was it the guilt? But soon it was no match for my hard cock as my conscience faded away as ganga slid my cock into her tight pussy. There was no denying it anymore, once you had a taste of it you wanted it more and now i wanted to fuck ganga bad. I wanted to bang her tight young pussy all night. The night was just beginning for me as i enveloped myself in lust.

The next morning i got up late. I had spent most of night fucking ganga as many times as it was physically possible until i drained my last drop of cum into her inviting pussy. It was now 10 and i was still dead tired. Ganga was not in the room. I took another half hour to get myself up as ganga appeared with coffee. Ganga looked great, she had bathed and had a towel around her head. She was also wearing a new saree that i had gifted her. Anyone would mistake us for a newly married couple. Especially, how young ganga looked. I am so lucky, i thought to myself with a smile.

After some coffee and little chat with ganga. I checked my phone for swetha’s call. There were no calls or text from her. Looks like she wasn’t coming in today. Is she still angry?. I tried calling her, but no response. I was starting to get worried but ganga distracted me a fair amount with her charms. I decided to wait till noon.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 01:34 PM