Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
86 to 90

For some reason it was such an exciting thrill to be this naughty. where munni is watching me and i have with other man, especially with a well built middle aged man also sex-starved hungry man. I felt like his pleasure piece of meat as he rested me on his couch. As I lay on my back, I could feel his hands begin to caress the silkiness of my inner thighs.When I didn't resist, his hand pulled my petty coat up and I could feel him softly begin massaging my pussy through the material. I moaned. His hands pushed my legs farther apart and he gently cupped the soft moistness of my cunt through my petticoat. I thought I would wet my petticoat right there. It felt so good. I figured I would let him do this for a few minutes more and then I would have to make him stop to tease him.

He pulled the knot of my petticoat aside and he removed my Petticoat off, over my thighs.I felt like this was my last moment to stop this erotic heat and tease him further. I also thought about that I may not get another situation to experience like this well built man. As passion continued to fill my hot zone, I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to have this man taste my love and that thought sent my mind in a naughty fit of desire. By the time, his hand was now inside, with one of his fingers moving into the tight opening of my cunt. As my pussy got wetter and hotter, he just continued to insert more fingers.Finally I managed myself to moan, " Mishraji, we have to stop, please! I fm getting so hot, we should't continue more!oh"

He responded by moving his mouth down my stomach and tried to mouth over my clit. He was going to suck my pussy, When he began to press his mouth over my clit, I finally stopped him and told him " we were getting carried away and I could not let that happen". He said " he understood and again promised me, he wouldn't do anything", " I didn't want you to do and would stop please " when I said. He promised me no one would know.I simply moaned that he shouldn't carry on further and should stop once for all, once he finished tasting my pussy. With that assurance, I lifted my hips to let him pull my petty coat, the rest of the way off. 

As he took off my petty coat completely from me, the exotic feeling of being totally nude in front of another man sent a shiver up my spine as instinctively my legs spread open.The smell of my sex was thick in the air and my soaked pussy was looking for more. I just had to feel this sensation of his mouth on my opening. I lay back and he began by slowly kissing the area around my labia before he began to lick my very wet cunt lips and clit. While he did this, he continued to pinch my nipples and move his fingers inside of me. I was in ecstasy as it was everything I imagined it would be. He knew just what to do with a woman. Before long, I began to feel my orgasm build within me. He sucked and licked inside of me. I thought I was going to explode as/ He took in all of what I had to offer. He licked me deeply as my pussy was on fire. My body was quivering and instinctively started to buck. He was licking and sucking my g-spot and I was overcome by this sensual feeling erupting inside of me.

My cunt was in spasm. He was sending my body into a sexual frenzy as his face was buried into my drenched pussy. I looked forward to the release that had been building for so long. I was really looking forward to it and told myself I would stop afterwards. I needed it too bad. I was getting so hot now, I was moaning very loudly and didn't even notice him removed his pants and move up between my legs.

When I felt his lips touch mine. I opened my eyes to see, mishraji was above me and looked down to see him guiding his huge cock in between my quivering cunt lips. It was enormous and nearly twice the size of munni and the bigger one i have experienced in my life. I trembled at the huge size, as he began to push the fat knob of the head into me. " Mishraji no, stop, we can't do this" I said. He told me that " he has two desires and the one desire was to feel his hard cock penetrate deep into sweet married beautiful south indian lady. He pacified me by saying, Lakshmi, I promise i will pull out. Please i have to feel inside of you for just a few moments, oh you feel so gooood!oh", and he continued to piston a few more inches into me. Now i really panic after saw is big cock.

I was horrified, He wasn't going to stop!!! He was going to fuck me!I protested again, "no, mishraji please! Don't please, please! I begged, i can not take this please". Now, Oh God! his gigantic rod could do what it wished. I tried to squeeze my legs together, but I was too close, I was starting to cum already as he sank in further, stretching my cunt lips apart, already more than ever before. By this time, I couldn't control the passion I felt. My body was erupting, my tits were swollen, my love mound was panting and my inner core was begging for his dick to ram me.The thought of this gigantic cock inside of me, sent my body into a shiver. My body then betrayed me as my hips began to push and move against him with my building orgasm. I couldn't help it, I couldn't even speak. I could only moan. As mishraji engorged head entered my shaft, I could feel my cunt stretch. I had never feel like this before.

I looked up at this finely tuned machine.His fully loaded love gun was gigantic and pulsating. I was so swollen and wet, he had to pull back and push forward a couple of times to stretch my tight cunt. He thrust in and out, sinking deeper into my pussy with every push until finally his entire shaft was into the hilt, filling me completely.His pubic bone ground flat against mine. I started to mouth a protest again when I felt his huge shaft push even deeper, until it touched my cervix at the opening of my womb. That did it. I exploded in my first real orgasm ever I thought I was going to pass out, as wave upon wave of pleasure went through my body. I screamed with ecstasy as he pulsating his cock slid deeper into its own. My legs were straight up in the air and my fingernails dug into his muscular arms as he landed his rock hard sausage into my engorged cave.

When I finally recovered, I realized my pussy had adjusted to his huge size and his massive cock was sliding smoothly in and out of my wet slit. I was in love with his huge cock. I had a fire inside my body that only a long, hard hose could extinguish. By now my acting was gone and my once proud pussy took in his huge cock. I needed it so bad.I bounced and bucked so hard, I thought this thick prick was going to rip me in half. I was moaning as mishraji slammed himself into me, bucking with the pure pleasure his cock was giving me. It was fantastic having such a large, powerful forbidden cock inside me. Tears of ecstasy raced down my face as I begged him to saw me in half. Confident my joy canal could take his wood, he slowly pulled it back and fourth to spread his wide load with my joy juice for lubrication.

Mishraji wasn't holding anything back and strongly ripped open my cunt with his rock solid wide rod. He pumped me fast and hard. I felt I was going in and out of conscience as he fucked me and I felt my second climax building up in my stomach very quickly. I was going to come again! His thrusting become got stronger and I realized he was about to cum too. I was somewhat disappointed because I knew he would have to pull out before I came again.I yelled him meekly, His whole body lurched forward and I felt the tip of his penis smash against my cervix. He groaned loudly and shot the first spurt of his semen deep within me. 

My god, he wasn't pulling out! He was coming inside of me! I was filled with both the feelings of ecstasy and terror. I tried to push him off, but it was too late. His hands were holding down mine and he was pushing into me with all the strength and intensity of his orgasm.What really surprised me is it felt so incredible!. I could feel his hot sperm literally shooting into me. At the same time my body also once again came, when mishraji filled me up with his pent-up passion juice. I came so hard I felt like someone let the air out of me. It fired with enough force and quantity. I could literally feel each forbidden jet hit my cervix and penetrate through my womb. Ooohhhh as my hips again involuntarily began to push hard against him.

My cunt was pulsating as my body fought to ingest all of his love cream. The most intense orgasm i ever had hit me as he continued to thrust and all I could do was grab his ass and pull him into me further. My entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between my legs now and I screamed with the greatest sexual experience of my life.Wave upon wave of ecstasy went through my body as I wrapped my legs around mishraji and pulled him into me deeper. It was wonderful. I could feel his seed pouring out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting. I couldn't believe there was so much of it. As the waves subsided, I could feel the hot warmth of his load spreading out into the depths of my body.

I just lay there for a moment in a dreamlike state marveling at the feeling of what was happening inside of me.When reality began to return, the fear of what I had done returned too. As I lay spread on the bed, this was a grudge fuck for mishraji and he won me. I looked down between my spread out legs to see the shiny coating of his seed, as it clung to the shaft of his cock still partially inside of me. What had I done? I began to cry to tease him. Mishraji noticed and looked deeply into my eyes as he continued to slowly pump his now shrinking tool.As he did, I could feel more of his cum oozing out of my swollen pussy. You said you would pull out promised! What you done, I whimpered. His response shocked me, " Lakshmi I'm sorry, you looked and felt too good I never imagined you would actually let me fuck, its a dream come true for me but lakshmi you didn't said you were fertile today. In that case, you shouldn't call me now well I just had to give you mine. Don't give way for negative thoughts. Even if you got pregnant; I shall take care to get it aborted!"

I paused and looked at him. It all became perfectly clear. At least, I shouldn't have called him to my room, for the first time other than my husband fucked me with out an condom. At that point it didn't matter anymore. It was done. I got aroused and let this man fuck me and shoot his sperm in me, directly at my unprotected pussy! I Must have anticipated before and should have made protections before. There are fair amount of chance, were probably being fertilized at that very moment. Mishraji filled me with so much of his potent sperm. As I thought about how crazy all of this was, I realized my legs were still wrapped around him and he was still gently thrusting his cock inside of me as he held me down.

It really was a soothing feeling and even when he was soft, he was still larger than any one. I looked up at him and realized my body was starting to respond again. He kissed me again very gently and began softly licking my nipples. To my surprise I could feel his member was beginning to get hard again. Nobody had never been able to recover so fast. I knew I had to stop this time, just in case there was a chance it wasn't too late. I couldn't be so stupid to let him take me again without condom! I let him fuck me once and now he was starting to do it again. 

But as he continued, I realized I couldn't stop him. I was still very turned on by what I had done. It felt too good.I was getting exactly what I needed and didn't ever want it to stop. My hips again began to meet each of his thrusts. He released my hands and we began what turned out to be a very slow, even romantic fuck. We continued for a long time, as I blocked out all thought of everything except how wonderful his large cock felt postponing in and out of my wet cunt. His big dick again filled me completely and was stretching my pussy to its limits, something I knew that any body will never be able to do. I had no idea sex with any man to feel so good.

As we fucked, I had several smaller orgasms that seemed to just run together. I lifted my head up and began to suck the nipples on his chest. After a while he panted, " I am going to come again, should I pull out lakshmi?". My response still surprises me to this day. As another orgasm built up inside me, I begged, "no, come inside me mishraji, I want to feel it again come inside of me please!oh". He smiled, kissed me, and picked up his rhythm.Before long he stiffened, and again I felt him shoot an incredible load of his sperm into me, as I pushed my cunt up to meet each thrust. I could feel each jet hitting my cervix again which triggered another deep orgasm as it penetrated into my womb.

When it hit me, I screamed and clawed at his back. It felt as if the whole world was whirling round, it was so wonderful. Even my nipples burned. God, it felt so wonderfully taboo to think I was letting another guy intentionally fuck me to his best. I had completely submitted to him in every way. I knew that this betrayal is what excited me and made my orgasm so intense.When he finally rolled off of me and pulled his long cock from my pink and swollen pussy, I slowly sat up on my elbows and looked down at how totally fucked I looked. My dresses were bunched up around the bed and my soaked petty coat was hanging at a corner of the bed. My pussy was swollen and red and was matted and soaked with his cum. My breasts were red and covered with marks from his intense sucking.

After about 20 minutes, I staggered to my feet and the cum just ran down the insides of my thighs as I walked. I had never seen anything like it. I knew I definitely need a break from this massive fucking session. So I jumped into the shower and cleaned up as well as I could. When I finished, I returned to see mishraji resting on the bed, with his wonderfully slimy cock lying peacefully across his stomach. I slipped on a nightgown that covered my red and swollen breasts, with no undies beneath it and came out of the room.I could feel his warm semen still leaking from my pussy. I kept asking myself how I could have let such a thing happen. I felt so naughty. I prepared some fresh juice passionately, so both of us will feel energetic. Still, he was in the bed only. With excitement, I went back to bed room. He was sleeping with no fear, as if he was the master of the house. As I reach him, he finally woke up as we lay there in the darkness. He reached for me, took the juice and asked how I enjoyed the sex.

I told him it was fine and now I don't feel anything bad at all in that.He seemed surprised and hugged me passionately and pressed me hard against his body and said, thanks. He then just snuggled up next to me and rubbed my tummy saying we will try again for one more time. As I sat up, I saw his massive cock, facing me, what now was bulging so hard that no fabric in the world was strong enough to hold it in. He leaned in and whispered that his other desire was that my married mouth, around his mammoth pole. As the passion filled my body to the point of thrusting explosion, it urged me that if I were to suck his dick, I might be able to quench my thirst still further. I was looking up on a man whose muscular physique was complemented by the biggest dick I could ever imagine. I now saw his dick, more passionately and with more attention. It was a long and wide.

He was fully erect and was waiting for my action. Up to this point, I never was very excited to go down but his massive meat pipe was very inviting. As I was gasping with erotic heat, I slowly moved in. I was out of control with my enlarged pussy screaming for action, I was totally turned on to this mammoth missile. I was being pulled in and the heat of my fiery passion that burned within, I couldn't stop. I leaned in and opened my mouth. He inserted the swollen head of his shaft but it needed more room. I opened my mouth as far as I could and took in his head. He moaned in delight, as I was fulfilling his every goal of conquest. I started to understand that I was becoming all that I despite but I couldn't control this primal need that I had.

I needed to suck this dick so bad that I started to shiver. There was more than enough room for both of my hands, as I grasped this huge snake and relentlessly sucked. I bobbed my head back and fourth trying to mouth fuck this man. I gave up on swallowing this massive unit. I started to develop a rhythm of bobbing up and down then licking the side of this long cock.I wanted to deep throat of his but I didn't know how. He sensed my pleading actions and grabbed my head and thrust. I felt this tremendous mount slide down my throat. As my gag reflexes kicked in, I retreated. Still holding his gigantic pole, I sat back and tasted this mixture of saliva and precum that filled my mouth. 

The taste of his cum, the look of his love cannon and the sound of his approval, sent my body into a tidal wave of passion. I locked on to his rocket and sucked for all I was worth.As the feeling of his mighty sword sliding down my throat, I was shocked to see I only could take half of him. I began jamming my mouth on him as hard as I could. My mouth was opened as wide as possible; my lips were tight against that massive cock. I felt the huge head pass my tonsils and slide down my throat. His precum was lubricating my throat as I was determined to suck his dick. I wanted his dick any way I could take It. Mishraji ordered me to suck his dick and I was obliging.

This chauvinist pig was screaming for me to suck his huge cock and against all my normal thoughts I did, what I was told.I sucked his cock as fast and hard as I could. I knew my mouth could not do what my snatch could. The intense thoughts sent a rush through my body that I could not stop. As I continued to slide his huge mount in and out of my mouth, He continued to tell me suck his dick. The thought of stopping didn't enter my mind as he had me under a spell. The feeling of my drenched cunt stretched to the max and sliding down on his pole was unbelievable. I took him in even farther and was going down on his cock.I thrusted his big cock deep down my throat and sucking hard.

I couldn't keep up anymore. The massive size of his cock was getting the best of me and I was slowing down. I thought his thick prick was going to come out of my mouth as he thrust his pelvis hard and pulled my twat down. I was so soggy that every thrust produces a splash and my entire body quivered with hot passion. He sensed the urgency and pulled his monstrous crank from my mouth. Pre-cum dripped from my mouth as I cried for his cock. His eyes gleamed in delight while I begged for his cock. The excessive passion and draining fluids led me to the point of dehydration. He was close to shooting his wad as I left a sticky string of pre cum from the tip of his cock to my mouth. I yearned for the salty fluid I drank from his mammoth staff.

I gave him all I had and he was ready to set me loose. He then slid his thick prick deep inside my mouth. At the same time my body came, He filled me up with his pent-up passion juice. My cunt was pulsating as my body fought to ingest all of his love cream. I gulped all his love cream in my mouth. My mouth was filled with his cum and his cum was dripping from my lips down on to my breasts. Mishraji then slowly kissed my lips with his cum on it and slowly bent down to kiss my breasts which were topped with his cum. He started to continue his operation downwards over my cunt and gave me a sizzling tongue fuck, until I climaxed again.

I caressed his face, ran my fingers in his hairs and pulled him up to lick my face. I was doing all this like an whore and was enjoying every bit of the proceedings. Then I whispered him not to disclose this to munni. He told me that he was not a fool and that if I will give him similar attentions in future, then he will be more than happy. I promised to do so and revealed that I had never enjoyed fucking of this standard ever before in my life and that I want to experience it again and again. We hugged and kissed each other, in a more relaxed mood and went off to sleep in each others arms.

i woke up at 5am in the morning and mishraji also waked and removed my nighty and kissing all over my body and i said " please stop its the time munni will come ". But he did not listen my words and started fucking me and He seemed to be an expert fucker, much better than munni. His long penis was continuously rubbing against my sensitive clitoris. I was rocketing towards my third orgasm when he thrusting finally became jerky and his body seemed to stiffen up. He came with a roar. I wasn't sure whether I was feeling relieved or disappointed . I was so close to climax. But he didn't stop. He kept coming and coming, still thrusting wildly. I could feel spurt after spurt of hot fluid shoot into my vagina. Then I was coming again. I couldn't even scream out this time, all that came out was a choked gasp. My eyes rolled back in their sockets, and I left my body behind, going out into the darkness of unconsciousness. When I came to my senses mishraji and munni were lying next me, both looking at me with a worried expression on their face. I was shocked by seeing both in the bed.

Munni : how you enjoyed him lakshmi

Me : this was one of the best night in my life

Mishraji : Thanks lakshmi

Me : munni you already told to mishraji about your plan?

Munni : yes darling

Me : Then why you made me to act?

Munni : Mishraji only told me not to tell this to u

Me : Why mishraji?

Mishraji : Lakshmi after i saw you on the first day, i become mad and want you to fuck badly. If we tell about this before itself then it will not good as per yesterday night.

Then mishraji is rubbing his hand on my boobs and munni rubbing his hands on my navel.

Mishraji : you are looking so beautiful lakshmi

Me : thanks

Mishraji : Your boobs and navel was so awesome

Me : Thanks

Munni : Mishraji, she is the mother of a child and her daughter is going to school

Mishraji : what? Really lakshmi

Me : Yes

Mishraji : I cannot belive this lakshmi

Me : Why ?

Mishraji : Your are looking so young.

Me : Thanks

Mishraji : wats your age lakshmi

Me : 36

Mishraji : i cant belive this, you have the perfect shape even after the birth of child

Then mishraji pulled me towards him and started to kiss on lips. when we broke the kiss munni pulled me towards him and started to my lips for an long time the mishraji. for the some time they both are kissing my lips, neck, navel.

Munni : lakshmi, i will ask an question but you dont mistake me

Me : hmmm

Munni : I want to fuck arati badly

Me : what?

Munni : please give some plan lakshmi

Mishraji : who is that arati?

Munni : She is lakshmi's sister-in-law

Mishraji : How she looks?

Munni : She also looks beautiful like lakshmi

Mishraji : lakshmi then i also want her

Me : what are you saying, how i can help

munni : please laskhmi

Me : She will not allow you to fuck her

Mishraji : please laskshmi

Me : Ok we will talk about this later, now leave me.

The i said " You both have big strong cocks that would make any woman happy. so i try to convince arati then I asked both of them to stand closer together. I got on my knees and sucked both cocks in turn. They wrapped their arms around each other's shoulders for support and held on for dear life as I brought them all to the brink of ball-busting ejaculations. When I thought both were ready, I stopped sucking and told them I wanted to get fucked. Both were more than eagerly waiting. They almost fought over the opportunity to fuck me first. I made them take turns like gentlemen, however. I lay on the bed and threw up my naked legs, opening myself lewdly to the both of them.

Mishraji held back as he had just fucked me and munni fell eagerly between my legs and drove his hard cock deep into my cunt. he was bucking like a wild. I kept my eyes closed while the minni fucked my cunt, abandoning my self to the pure pleasure his stroking cocks was bringing in me. "Are you ready to shoot your cum up my cunt, munni?"Can I now, lakshmi? I really wanna! I gotta do it! munni said. "Shoot it in me, Oh, God! I'm going to flash off right now! Pump it deep!! I screamed at the top of my voice when my orgasm hit. He grunted and growled in the heat of his pleasure when his balls finally emptied his hot potent-load into my cunt. As soon as he pulled out from my dripping cunt, Mishraji shoved his huge penis and started fucking me. When he came, I was full of cum. One after the other took his place between my cunt and fucked in and out of me until he shot his cum. 

By the time one of them had emptied his load, the others penis was rock hard, ready to fuck me. My cunt was so hot from all the fucking that I came again and again, whimpering and moaning each time my pussy flashed. The air was soon filled with moans and groans and whimpers and grunts of pure delight. I lost track of the orgasms I had and the number of times both fucked me. As soon as one had shot his load inside my cunt and pulled out, the others rock hard penis replaced it. All I knew that it was munni with his thick cock or mishraji with his incredibly long cock that was fucking me. After two hours of pure raw fucking, all of seemed satisfied. Both of them must have fucked me at least 10 times. My pussy felt battered. Their cum was all over my pussy, thighs, and bed. I got up, washed and went to the kitchen to make food. Both had a bath. By now it was nine in the morning and was raining heavily outside.

When we sat on the table, immediately both of them legs reached up my leg and they were trying to put their toes in my cunt. I slapped their legs and instead put my legs into the crotch of them and started playing with their cock with my toes. They seemed to enjoy this. Hardly all had breakfast finished when both of them lifted me and carried me to bed. Before I could realize, mishraji was inside me and slammed his long cock deep in my cunt. I screamed in pain. But that did not stop him, Mishraji kept slamming his hard penis deep in me. To lessen the pain, munni caught hold of both of us and turned us over. I was thankful to munni for this as I could now control mishraji. As I tried to recover from the initial onslaught of mishraji's penis in me, munni parted my ass and before I could realize what was happening, rammed his thick huge mushroom head into my ass.

I screamed in pain and my eyes watered as his huge swollen mushroom head lodged in my ass hole. Now mishraji held me tight as munni rammed his thick penis into my ass. I was screaming at the both scheming plan and the way they fooled me. mishraji now started fucking my pussy. Slowly the heat spread in my woman hood and I was now enjoying being fucked in both the holes for the first time in my life. The feeling was so tight of the pressure from munni and mishraji. I had never felt anything so tight . I couldn't really move as there wasn't any room with me on top of mishraji and now munni back there. I was really starting to get into this now and I was doing most of the moving. "Oh, Oh, Oh god, Oh God, Oh God, this is too much, It feels so good. Oh, How can this feel so good and be wrong. I've never felt this turned on before and its great. I want more! I love you both for showing me what I have been missing. And asked mishraji to squeeze and suck my breasts some more, "Please," I said, "Please hold them and squeeze them hard" Well mishraji couldn't refuse and I began moving forwards and back, up and down, suddenly I dropped my chest down in mishraji's face and told him to suck on my nipples, and hard, bite them, bite them gentle  As mishraji obliged I reached my peak. My pussy convulsed with my orgasm and as a result he exploded to.

It was so intense that I almost passed out. Munni was bucking hard now into my backside and he was having a difficult time holding off, but as he kept it up I was still cumming, over and over. Munni grunted loudly with his climax and plowed into me one last time and erupted. Thick warm cum filled my rectum as he continuously pulsated. I was now sandwiched between both of them as munni continued to pulse his cum in me. Feeling, munni pulsate in me, mishraji's cock stiffened. I was amazed at the amount of cum munni pumped in my ass. He just did not seem to stop. After a while munni collapsed on me exhausted. But now Mishraji's penis had primed up, hard in me and raring to go. As munni rolled of me, Mishraji turned me over and began fucking my ass.

We were at it again, this time fucking me dogge-style, Mishraji's long hard cock screwing my ass hole as munni sucked on my clitoris until mishraji once again shot off in my ass. I was in heaven. I had never been so completely satisfied in my life. I had two horny and tireless studs to keep me happy. As soon as Mishraji finished fucking me and shooting his cum in me, Munni was all primed up to fuck me. This continued for two hours with the both repeatedly in turns fucking me. When we three exhausted fuckers were tired, Both was wrapped their arms around me, one's cock thoroughly fucked my cunt and the others in my dripping ass hole, I drifted off into the most peaceful sleep I had ever known. For the next four days we had a frolicking copulating times as both of them fucked me from morning till night and even some time i was in deep sleep someone is fucked me. This four days they never allowed to dress and we all are in naked. This was good and i never experienced before. I really enjoyed this days by sucking both cocks and fucked by both at same time.
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 23-12-2018, 01:22 PM