Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
“Swetha…” i said as she cut me off

“Hold on” swetha replied as i heard yogendarji

“Hello swetha dear… i was looking for you…what are you doing in the bathroom” yogendarji said sleepily

“ji… i was just cleaning myself” swetha said shyness in her voice

“No need swetha dear… it's going to get filled anyway” yogendarji said laughing as i heard a stream of water go..

“mmm.. peeing is the best after sex”

“Mm…mmm.. yogendarji” i heard swetha moan while he continued peeing

The moans ended as he finished up.

“Ji… here.. “ swetha said

“Swetha dear i don’t need it.. I have you to clean” yogendaraji said as i heard them kissing

“Swetha dear i am ready for the next round…i hope your holes are ready” yogendarji said laughing

“Ji....few mins... let me clean myself… both are full with your......” swetha said shyly as i heard yogendarji laugh and close the door

“Hello anand.. Are you still there?” swetha asked

“Yes i am here…”

“I got to go now…your wife has work to do” swetha teased

“Didn’t you say few mins to him”

“Yes… but i really need to clean up.. Its leaking all over the bathroom” swetha said eager to finish up the call with me

“You can watch me again with my lover if you want…. Yogendarji is very eager to please your wife” swetha said trying to tease me.

My cock stay’d limp as i just emptied it into ganga.

“I have something to talk to you” i said ignoring her teasing

“Can we do it later?” swetha asked

“It needs to be now” i said firmly

“Ok” swetha said now focusing on me

“I think we should stop this with yogendarji” i said

silence….

“But anand.. “ swetha said after a min, not understanding what happened

“Is it because of today? You don’t have to worry about that” swetha added

“It's not just today… i am just feeling wary about everything now… let’s stop”

“But anand.. How can i just stop it suddenly?”

“You don’t have to do it now.. But spend the night and come back tomorrow morning”

“Anand… but what happened?” swetha asked not understanding

“I also have one confession to make?” i said bracing myself for what’s to come

“Confession?” swetha asked confused

“I slept with ganga…” i said exhaling

“Swetha dear….” i heard yogendarji call her

“Few more mins.. Yogendarji” swetha said as i could feel her hurt through her voice

“Anand.. How could you?…you promised” swetha was angry and hurt but kept her voice down

“You promised!!... why?”

“I am sorry. I know i promised but it just happened and i couldn't stop it. Sorry”

“Swetha, I know you don’t like me having sex with other women. That's why i want to end all of this as well.” i said trying to calm her

“Anand… i wouldn't have cared so much if you had fucked some other women, but ganga!! I don't like her.. The way she looks at you… she likes you… and i don’t like it.”

“Swetha.. I don't like her that way …and there is nothing between ganga and me” i said trying to clear of the misunderstanding, if any

“I know.. But i just don’t like the way she sees you and i want you away from her” swetha said

“Don’t you see yogendarji the same way as if you like him” i asked recalling how she looks at him sometimes

“You know i like him… but not like that” swetha said defensive now

“Swetha i think that's what is bothering me… i think you are getting more intimate with yogendarji and are also readily complying with all his requests” i said trying to speak out my mind

“Anand… how can i NOT be intimate with him?. I am fucking him!!!” swetha was angry now

“I don’t mean just fucking… but i feel like you really like him” i continued

“No… i don’t!” swetha said firmly and was still angry

“Swetha, anyway let's end this” i said trying to calm her down

“You broke your promise and now you are trying to turn it on me?” swetha said angrily

“That's not what…” i said as swetha cut me off

“I need time to think” swetha said and hung up
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 01:30 PM